Cool old school or cult cartoons?

General conversation and mundane matters.

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cool old school or cult cartoons?

Post by mindsword »

Looking for more stuff like Animal Farm, Ghost in the Shell, Wizards, Heavy Metal, Spawn, Lady Death, Street Fighter etc. Yes my knowledge is a little limited on the subject, but i haven't really had the time to dig around for em. Been prioritizing other movies and documentaries mostly, but I'd like to get into the genre a bit better. Suggestions? [geek]

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Cool old school or cult cartoons?

Post by mindsword »

Awesome link. Thanks. Shouldve thought about imdb. But most of these arent really very rare and obscure tho... I was thinking more underground stuff. Also i actually have a lot of these already.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

mindsword wrote:Awesome link. Thanks. Shouldve thought about imdb. But most of these arent really very rare and obscure tho... I was thinking more underground stuff. Also i actually have a lot of these already.
Click on each movie, look up who directed them, who wrote them and who did the artwork, check out their other works and projects.

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mindsword »

Desecrated wrote:
mindsword wrote:Awesome link. Thanks. Shouldve thought about imdb. But most of these arent really very rare and obscure tho... I was thinking more underground stuff. Also i actually have a lot of these already.
Click on each movie, look up who directed them, who wrote them and who did the artwork, check out their other works and projects.
will do!

tomorrow. my vodka is wearing off.

Return to “Off-Topic”