White privilage

General conversation and mundane matters.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

White privilage

Post by neofight »

Do you think white people deserve the privilege that theyve earned? Do you think that it wasnt hard to get? Do you think that we should just give it to everyone? If so, how do you give away what youve received from your white privilege?

Jastiv
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: White privilage

Post by Jastiv »

Here is the thing with privilege, it is kind of a double edged sword. People look at social hierarchies, and think things like "these are the people on the top, these people are on the bottom, these people are in the middle etc. We even have this with relationships, top and bottom etc.
For instance, I am a ciswoman, so some people go on and on about male privilege, about how they get paid more at work etc, not noticing the actual "female privilege, that is being everyday eroded by the leftist SJW that insist on two income families, everyone should work and bring in money etc. So I have admittedly abused my female privilege to not go out and get a job. Mostly because I know what type of person I am, and I was not eager to be told to do stuff I hate. I get sick to the stomach just thinking about it. Thank god for viruses.

As for white privilege, admittedly as a white woman, it was more or less invisible to me until it was brought to my attention some things people with some other racial backgrounds have to deal with. We can't really give it away, other people have to demand to have it too, they can't just sit back passively and take abuse while so called "accepting their place." So basically they need strong values, strong families, and strong communities.

There is also something called "software developer privilege, where people who write software think they have some kind of privilege over the users of software and can abuse them with impunity. Furthermore, some software projects do not provide source code, making it harder for users to take the code and modify it, or at the very least seeing that it i does not abuse the users. To many users just sit back and take it, and thus have to put up with crap like windows auto-updates that ruin your video editing work or other such nonsense, including spying on you, and who knows what else.

Return to “Off-Topic”