Wherien I waterboard myself.

General conversation and mundane matters.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: AstralMagickCraft

There is alot of talk about waterboarding, most people here are against it. You see a few people online trying it for themselves and comeing back and saying it most certainly is torture. It no doubtedly is.

Not that I've tried it.

I've tried to try it.

I put some towels in the bath to prop up my body with a slant, and put my head at the lowest, to keep my lungs above water level, and turned on a shower with a rag over my face.

I hit the "I'm drowning" reflex in about 5 seconds. I decided to tough it out after pulling the rag of my face about 8 times, I got out and I set a timer for 15 minutes. I put the rag over my face, and subconciously pulled it slightly off(I can't bleeding tell if I have a rag on me when I am drowning, silly :p), and stayed there till the timer rang.

I was frightened, and about 15 minutes in, everything becomes surreal. I look up, and am looking through the rag, it suddenly feels like I am watching a movie.

I can tell you, its like a shamanic freakingout. I definately learned alot from this experiance.

God I am flipping out right now.

I am really nervous typing this
I cannot remember the small things.
I am indecisive about everything.
I am freaking out(I was freaking out, and looking around at everything without any idea what I was doing, just because I needed to open a simple microwave door, but I got over it later)

I plan to go all the way sometime soon, I will post updates.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Venefica »

Can we all get to see some videos of you torturing yourself, not to sound like a strange pervert or anything, but yes, sounds like an interesting thing to watch. :P
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

I'm tempted to try this now. I'm no masochist, by any stretch of the imagination, but i'm curious about this sense of altered awareness/consciousness.
‘????????? - ????? ???????
Audaces fortuna iuvat
????

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Venefica »

Tell us how it went if you decide to do it, and be careful so you do not get harmed Kath.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

Return to “Off-Topic”