Free Books

Writings, poetry and oration, words, books and wordsmiths.

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Free Books

Post by Candy Ray »

The three digital fiction books which I self-published on Amazon are free from 24 to 28 March 2017. (Approx. times). The links are in my signature. If you miss the dates and would like to read them please PM me- I would love these books to be read and they are all of interest to occultists.

Copying A Master- a novella channelled from chaos muse Ino
Maurice, an idealistic painter, is pulled into an art fraud against his will. It is the 1950's, the time when Austin Spare was alive, and the premise of this book is that artists had already been painting magical sigils (as he did) for millennia. So Maurice seeks a solution to his problem through a sigil spell.
Meanwhile the crisis of the fraud uproots him, wrecks his domestic life and drags him across three European countries as he flees the revenge he fears.

Chaos Dreams Part 1: six short stories channelled from Ino
Each story creates a vivid and enchanting world, sometimes in the past, and some have a narrative style that roves around observing. The tales are a showcase for Ino's unique views about human beings; her observation of people is very sharp, yet with a motherly quality.

Chaos Dreams part 2: Astral Tales.: five short stories written by me.
The common theme in this collection is the astral plane, which is both the realm of the dead and the plane of dreams. In each story the action focuses on a different aspect of this plane: mediumship, lucid dreams, life after death, visionary alchemical experience and esoteric magic.

I can’t offer my other book free, my novella 'The Wizard From Vahan' because it’s published by Night Horse Publishing House.This one is linked in my signature as well.

Description: Jasper is an apprentice magician in a society of the future where chaos magic has become the dominant religion. He does a time-jump which is supposed to be a meditation, but it goes wrong and he finds himself in the parallel world of Vahan about to embark on a mission as a heroic knight: a mission that he does not want, as he is more of a mystic than a warrior. He encounters Emin, an advanced magician who offers to help by swapping places with him, leaving Jasper in his Retreat up in space.
As the adventure unfolds Jasper must face the challenges of applying his magic in everyday life back on the planet surface. The story explores the role of magicians in society, and the contrast between a great adept and a junior magician.
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Free Books

Post by Candy Ray »

These three books are free again, but only until the end of today 29.06.17 because I have had immense trouble logging in here.

If you miss this message and would like one, please PM me.
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

Return to “The Pen and The Poet”