my rule i made today for my rule book

Writings, poetry and oration, words, books and wordsmiths.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

my rule i made today for my rule book

Post by cactusjack543 »

steve room 1 backs percy up for this rule while producing needs wants privilages rights basic traits keven murray dale bruce and ben will get involved while backing off there will power with help from there friends and family north south america while room 1 doesnt except six seals and any of its rules.... while feeding under a value of $200 of meals.... while using a phone for contacts hmm.... as know people dont want to move in.... . .. with saying twice have respect for all hells angels in a two year war while kk joined as compitition steve challenged me so i order little universe too desolve him extreamely slow in the head and bone.... . .. i would have too say this people when 1 follows the white rabbit how far shall kk is ha cos and so forth allow this inhumain rule is so far so too edit east ends wishes it is toooo be controled by them any way any how towards whats needed to succeed non condition with an ongoing effect upon the greater good while on a code brown for percy and these rules.... people shouldnt generally waste there human right having revenge hate giggles and smiles in moderation... while going in bruces data base in facebook..
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: my rule i made today for my rule book

Post by cactusjack543 »

i wished too share this with the world at times man has requests too change rules towards centering the cause ect hopefully i may change or something a rule or two essay upon a power that be....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

numberalagy success so my belongs i no longer have are guaranteed to be of the greater gd that i can achieve danny and steve guarantee anything but everything to have a pie 3.14 perfecto prison in nanaimo (44)(41>) draw 348 so as well guarantee faith upon faith while supporting it in 100,000 cities and 80,000 buildings in each north south while laying judgement to be lord and master at 7 11 passing enough dollars and walking south by foot till accomplished with there family tree while welfare joined with bc transit and suggesting to depreciate north south america by saying hello and appreciating it by saying hi all at times spacific so as to achieve the greater gd the whole rule is an effort of humain north south prisons.... man suggested just this building stupid is as stupid does.... . .. man at times has much pride so added on to the rule..

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

nato and italy its countries manipulated me too change east end rules a little bit in forgiveness and figured this essay to be made backed with value several big of each traits of man upon the start of the condemnation of forcing someone to be seen as jesus on easter since nov 14th 2017 while they all guarantee word for word step by step keeping up with the jonses with no reflection too friends and family while they be reimbursed handsomelymake room for world senate from every nation all in the name of the greater gd with some compassion.... . ..

steve room 1 backs percy up for this rule while producing needs wants privilages rights basic traits keven murray dale bruce and ben will get involved while backing off there will power with help from there friends and family north south america while room 1 doesnt except six seals and any of its rules.... while feeding under a value of $200 of meals.... while using a phone for contacts hmm.... as know people dont want to move in.... . .. with saying twice have respect for all hells angels in a two year war while kk joined as compitition steve challenged me so i order little universe too desolve him extreamely slow in the head and bone.... . .. i would have too say this people when 1 follows the white rabbit how far shall kk is ha cos and so forth allow this inhumain rule is so far so too edit east ends wishes it is toooo be controled by them any way any how towards whats needed to succeed non condition with an ongoing effect upon the greater good while on a code brown for percy and these rules.... people shouldnt generally waste there human right having revenge hate giggles and smiles in moderation... while going in bruces data base in facebook.. numberalagy success so my belongs i no longer have are guaranteed to be of the greater gd that i can achieve danny and steve guarantee anything but everything to have a pie 3.14 perfecto prison in nanaimo (44)(41>) draw 348 so as well guarantee faith upon faith while supporting it in 100,000 cities and 80,000 buildings in each north south while laying judgement to be lord and master at 7 11 passing enough dollars and walking south by foot till accomplished with there family tree while welfare joined with bc transit and suggesting to depreciate north south america by saying hello and appreciating it by saying hi all at times spacific so as to achieve the greater gd the whole rule is an effort of humain north south prisons.... man suggested just this building stupid is as stupid does.... . .. this rule is guaranteed by 7 11 20,000 stores swore an oath to the milky way, who only sells palmall cigs or playnow if you can prove your canadian citizen with credit card.... while guaranting humanity judge the italy until holdidays never exist again.... dale screwed east end and 100,000 cities with 80,000 buildings in each in the name of the greater gd.... . .. murray say he can travel threw door images north south and gain faith too guarantee 500,000,000 the human right too not explain them selves if not wanted too and rest of this essay.... dale swears an oath towards his sences hes had for a million years the billions they are that 500 mill humans in north south america that they get the right to gain faith from murray producing this essay in dales life for a million years while directing the present moment of existence by will any day any time towards 100 worlds per grain of sand wheel barrel full and threaten anyone 3rd rock from a sun past third solar system and 4th under the drifting little chosen universes 64 trill deep TILL THERE DEAD.... . .. room 10 backs up with contacts in adecuate way room 9 backs up with conversation 500 mill north south individuals with out traits or games or passing the buck on 4 numbers of keno upon room 9 value of exchange of conversation.... third floor is guaranteed so as to be the greater gd and effect towards cmha in west 3 provinces in the name of progress while bieng treated inhumain ingay practices of exchange of body fluids conteiously so as to achieve purpose.... kevins anti biotics of his spirituality for a million years progresses 500 mill people north south too have 3 little guys in the individual peoples mouths.... 20,000 little gas stations and 20,000 7 11 and mall lotto booth have city privilages in east ends name to collect from north south civilizations populations password paycheck in the name of progress from percys word bieng lord and master with an oath 2 cigs every two hours gets 1 question from percys value for 500 mill people.... keven suggests everything in evolution at 500 bill down is gd up and down upon doing opposite for his million year value of exchange with satisfaction humainess guaranteed from 500 big bang boxes towards 64 trill down.... cmha suggested if i wanted to get rid of stuff in the name of the rentals men by swearen an oath on the bible.... dany askes 3.5 bill males if he can cum by fealing there cocks on each of them every day from his trees value.... shaun and murray progresses this sort essay better word for word step by step keeping up with the jonses and general books in 100,000 cities north south in their head while giving the right too 500 mill people.... by their value of package of free cigs for them all.. shaun shuts down every countries reactor at percicely 12:30 pm pacific time for alot of years.... clarity strength perfection straight and wide, and clarification every word of data bank backed up by ron linda and percy with everything else from 2001 when went with boyfriend.... upon there friends and families value of guarantees on 3rd rock from sun under chosen universes little faith attracted and irobots in existence and internet in milky way.... . .. shaun and rest of cmha since 2020 bowen cmha landlord from a measure of barley too a measure of wheat in every temple of god home since birth too move that inside out and bc mental health as a few unused big rewards.. Trinity nine volt battery abysee e=mcsquared oxygen towards chems house judgement so as too lay universal law existence gov controled planetary gov controled na na corner market check microsoftttt.. . passen buck too russia 80 cents society kk mans morals maintained structure stability dirty deeds 7 wide top gov existence natives control movement stupidity ect ect with value in life sponcer millions of matterial things city structure and city gov 500 mill homes north south east gate keeper cali planet x mars venus 3 and 4 th solar system....:)) --:/ every second every day every year for 32 years ive moved spiritual properties on earth internet picture of a picture planets universes black holes so forth bottom dweller man of sarrow master of much rules of a few many top entities such as humain, spirituality spiritual realm holy spirit as such.... mental health and clients of bc guarantee to go oposite from this essay as there value in spirituality material wealth paychecks reality internet value valor bravery intelegence dna matter thinking conversation dirty deeds control contacts randomness and must give a little compassion in hell 6 years know 7th summer on its way........ mankind is two weeks behind me.... percy exchanges a measure of barley for a measure of wheat for value of 56 more gambling ticket bags backed by italy in various ways of karma value as well.... and mikey payed cmha the value ww1 war crimes with his value of conversation and material thing too me in garbage dump.... mikey some how some way traded value to my room connecting to chma buildings in first 3 and 4 provinces.... cmha most conquers all westley and balmoral in a humain way while compensating value for an uncomfortable building with hall ways exits yard and property accesss to come and go while we please i was born this way baby.... well (i am) many top spiritual entities going threw parts not enough dna in me guess, though need anilated on occasion i still rely on it looking beyond with the norm pressure pain i realize this much spirituality may erase matter tttthough is only saying hii if 1 recognises this then man one could never dent spiritual enties i bielieve in many and 4 or more are past the milky wayy....

Return to “The Pen and The Poet”