Was I born again or just took someone elses body?

Le Fay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Le Fay »

All started with me being in a dark place. It felt like what was going at the time wasn’t my fault. Now I look back at it and it just makes me feel like I was at no fault or was anybody else. It was just life. I was going to fall in my everyday planned life, or I would make the best of it. Having no one in the world. Just my name and trying to make a living I felt there was something inside me that made me who I am today, but to my younger’s days just someone unnoticed in this world. Through out my life I have seen my death, or at least I pictured my own death. And it seem like that wasn’t made for me. So I decided to do the right thing and get my act together. I meditated and asked for a better day, and it seemed that my days started to get better and life made more sense, and then I felt it find me.
I am interested in a lot of things and to get to the point, I have seen what some call the unreasonable but others are so intrigued by. Those I've met have witness this energy with me. At this point in my life I am looking for guidance and I know there is a greater power out there than me and this energy is what connects all of us. We just need to learn to work with each other to help each other. I always believed in Instant Karma, don’t do to others what you wouldn’t do to them. I have tried living this way and it seems that my wishful thinking has gotten me in some interesting work of arts. I was looking for meditating temples around my area and I couldn’t find any. It’s sad that in today’s society the only way of communicating and getting to know people is thru our keyboards.
I need guidance in my meditations, every time I am in need of help, the Hebrew letter Shin comes to my rescue. I have followed Isis and I am a student of her work. The first time I lay my hands on the Tarot cards, I was a natural with them. In my dreams I have visions and it seems it belongs to our past.
The people I have met and have opened to me have seen the inside of me and my work.
I hope someone can feel my energy and relate to me.
Amor y Paz
Tierra y libertad
Le Fay

frozen0k
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by frozen0k »

Then why don't you ask guidance in your meditations? Why you seek for the guidance of other people ?
Reminds me of the movie Shaolin vs Ninja.
"Where is our Buddha?
- He comes from the west and exists everywhere.
Since he is everywhere, why do you come then? You've made a mistake.
- What do you mean?
Why don't you ask yourself?
-Good answer, good answer
-Buddha exists in one's mind and everything depends on yourself."

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Another way of putting it is : You woke up.Now you are self aware and reaching out to others who are also 'awake',this is a good thing.

It can be lonely out in the World,certainly,especially when you have what are considered strange or unorthodox beliefs,by those around you IRL. Forums such as this one are useful for meeting others of similar mind,whether they are nearby or far away across the World,so take heart from that.
The internet and modern society isn't all sad or bad,as a means of communication and getting to know other people.

Shin is an intriguing letter,it has rich symbolic meaning.I recall finding out some interesting things about this when I was talking with a friend online recently and I find it curious [in a good way] that this is a help to you in meditation.

PS. Hello and good to meet you here.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Le Fay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Le Fay »

I am just trying to reach out to people like me...those of us who are awake...not those who judge what they dont uderstand...

frozen0k
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by frozen0k »

Judging is one of the main attributes of the selfish mind. It judges to strengthen the sense of separation between the "me" and the rest of the world.
It is an automatic process which can be overcome only by awareness, but it takes dedication and practice to "build up" the awareness.
For the common mind, it looks like it has to sacrifice a lot in order to "build" the awareness, though in fact it only means that one has to let go the attachments and the false beliefs.
There's no actual building up of awareness, there's only focusing on the "here and now" and realizing that the selfish thinking mind is just a small aspect of you.
Getting upset at other people judgements towards you or toward other person means that you start to judge as well ... or better said the unconscious part of you starts to judge, thus you become unconscious.
There are different level of unconsciousness, shallow or deeper, and they are best observed in others, but the most important thing is to observe them in you, when they arise.
When you're thinking about a person that he/she is judging, then you're judging as well, only you're not aware of that because it is so common, you do that by default.
When you start to question anything that you think or do, you will soon realize that most things that you think / do comes are done just because the others do them as well and they are considered normal.
I realized that for me, deeper unconscious patterns arise in my personal relationship, as well after eating meat and drinking alcohol :D
In both cases i'm not yet fully aware so i have to work on these, to catch them exactly when the patterns arise.

Le Fay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Le Fay »

When I wrote I was looking for guidance, I meant that I want to learn from others so I can be a better understanding person. Not all of us follow the same laws of life. So I dont follow what everyone thinks and does, but I observe them and learn from them. I am unique in everyway and sometimes I feel that people dont take the time to know eachother...and all the great knowledge that we could give eachother so I am asking for guidace. Some one out there will feel my energy and relate to me. And I have found wonderful people.
I know what to do when I need to deeply reflect with in my self. I practice the Tarot for meditation in the technique of looking in to the mirror and looking at my reflections and choices I've made and understanding my purpose in life.
By asking for guidance, I am welcoming the right people I seek. I can learn different tools from them which can later in my life can come to my aid.
I try my best to understance the balance of things and be at peace with in my self. I am an explorer and give good ideas a try and for that I know I am not a judgemetal person.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I think you are doing fine so far.The below page has some information on Shin.

Perhaps you should post something Tarot related,it would be lovely to have some active conversation in this area,some other members seem interested too,from recent posts I 've read. :)

Shin

I have a deck,well,two but I rarely use them and I was intrigued by what you said here:

"I practice the Tarot for meditation in the technique of looking in to the mirror and looking at my reflections and choices I've made and understanding my purpose in life. "

I would like to know more about this.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”