Slower aging?

mrlittlegoat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Slower aging?

Post by mrlittlegoat »

Thank you :)

Well it was just a association. We are of course more complex than a leaf but I do have a feeling that we can "preserve" ourselves basically with the same form of techniques. I have read a very long time ago about a medium whom claimed to have preserved a rose for more than a decade. These claims are fascinating but perhaps meaningless if we cannot explore it for ourselves.

If you good people are interested you should listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd_2DZ0eqBo

It is Dr David Anderson on Time control technology. It takes a while to get into the interview but if you have time to listen to all of it, do it! :) I think it is fantastic.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

manofsands wrote:
mrlittlegoat wrote: I always had a feeling that if this could be done with leaves, why not be able to do it with humans? Just a thought :)
And maybe it is so. I'm sure persons with more activity, stimulation and attention do live longer. But maybe you are talking about something more direct, akin to scheduled massages..? I would say that would probably help too. If you find some clientele, do tell... I want in on it :)

Great youthful experiment by the way.
Chinese alchemy may have something to offer in this regard, but I'll share my secrets only for coin or barter.

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

manonthepath wrote: Chinese alchemy may have something to offer in this regard, but I'll share my secrets only for coin or barter.
Is that like the 'free will donations' Christians use on the radio or is it more like a set price menu.. $500 for 5 extra years?
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

manofsands wrote:
manonthepath wrote: Chinese alchemy may have something to offer in this regard, but I'll share my secrets only for coin or barter.
Is that like the 'free will donations' Christians use on the radio or is it more like a set price menu.. $500 for 5 extra years?
Perhaps, but unlike the christians, I'm no hypocrite. The pricing scale you have come up with is imaginative, but it just doesn't work that way. What I can teach is a set of skills and techniques that will take time to master. Once one has mastered them, the rest is up to you and fate to determine. What I've learned has taken me a lifetime of hard work, study and effort, not to mention a high financial expense. I'm willing to share, but to just give away the most carefully guarded secrets for nothing would be just plain stupid. Whether one is able to see value in this is for them to decide. The fact that I'm even willing to discuss sharing this at all is a measure of my compassion.

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

A nice reply to a post that was obviously just poking at you. And I do understand. But you are painting yourself awful pretty if you think the measure of your compassion has anything to do with a price tag. If you were saving your special secret for someone who seemed worthy or needy I could see it as compassion. But coin and barter is nothing but a salesman. Don't kid yourself.
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

manofsands wrote:A nice reply to a post that was obviously just poking at you. And I do understand. But you are painting yourself awful pretty if you think the measure of your compassion has anything to do with a price tag. If you were saving your special secret for someone who seemed worthy or needy I could see it as compassion. But coin and barter is nothing but a salesman. Don't kid yourself.
I don't seek to paint myself as anything. Your judgments are yours to make and mean little to anyone, but you. If you were to take the time to read my post more carefully, you might notice that my compassion was in my willingness to share at all. It has nothing to do with the price. I don't know what your problem is and I don't care. One wouldn't question a personal trainer's compassion for asking a fair price for his/her time, effort and skill. Nor would one question the ethics of a dedicated physician, or a martial arts teacher. You indicate that I'm nothing, but a salesman. Labels are in the eye of the user. To my mind a salesman will sell to anyone. I wouldn't share the fruits of my labor with just anyone, and certainly not the deeper of it. One must remember that one is taught in accordance with one's fitness to learn. Again, label me as you will and, by all means, think and do as you will.

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

Fair enough. And despite my words I hold you and your posts in high respect. I speak where I am moved and I will continue to do so.
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

manofsands wrote:Fair enough. And despite my words I hold you and your posts in high respect. I speak where I am moved and I will continue to do so.
I value your posts as well and am grateful for your thoughts, impressions and feelings. I encourage you to post whatever you want to and welcome your input as food for growth. Thank you.

Marbas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Marbas »

Innocence is the key to spiritual youth. However, if it is physical youth and longevity that one seeks, the solution lies within the "DAF-2" gene.

Mourn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mourn »

silvermage wrote:I have been working with practitioners from several different schools over the course of my twelve years in the craft and have noted that those who work regularly with the higher magics tend to age more slowly than their mundane counterparts or at least they tend to appear younger than their peers. Has anyone else noted a similar phenomenon or is this limited to my own group? I have also to an extent noted this in myself as at 26 I can still easily pass for 17 or 18. (Very annoying to still get asked for my ID whenever I buy wine or tobacco or get girls telling me they don't date younger guys when I ask them out). When I was somewhat younger and more foolish I attempted to achieve immortality through a process called the threefold-blessing which was basically founded on the idea that one who is blessed by magical (pure arcane formulae), spiritual (gods and goddesses) and elemental powers would pass beyond the bonds of mortality. Obviously I was unsuccessful, at least as far as I know, but this could possibly a residual or diluted effect of the intended purpose of said ritual.
Occultism and, in my case, Satanism are far more deep than appearance. However, I have to admit, as idiotic as it may sound, that when I started studying about Satanism and claiming I'm a Satanist and a magician I noticed a fundamental change in both my appearance and the chances I was given to succeed. Before starting studying about these things I was pretty much bullied at school and no girl ever took me serious, and sometimes they even made comments claiming that they didn't like my appearance. I wasn't even a misogynist back then because girls seemed unreachable, so I thought they were great or something I guess.

Now, there was a drastic change when I moved to another town with the goal to show everyone that I'm a bad-ass-sacrificer-Satanist. In fact, not only did I have almost every girl I wanted (which is something pretty overestimated and only good for one's dick because all girls are stupid whores) but within a year there were rumors that I'm a murderer-rapist you shouldn't mess with. (So, I simply bullied everyone and girls wanted to get fucked by me because they considered me both beautiful and "too mysterious".) Ten years have passed and my appearance doesn't seem to be affected by anything at all, no matter the drug and alcohol abuse I'm doing.

ScorpioMoon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ScorpioMoon »

I look a lot younger than my 33 years and chalk it up to my Gemini rising. Gemini and Mercurial types often look younger than our years.

Marbas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Marbas »

While humanity is several decades away from being able to utilise genetic engineering in order to rewrite the DNA itself such as to "hard correct" the issue of aging, there currently exists a chemical compound that can drastically "soft fix" the aging process by lengthening telomeres. Proper supplementation leads to the slowing, and potentially reversal, of the degrading process of cell division.

By utilizing this understanding, and maintaining a rigorous supplementation regiment, one can retain a youthful appearance indefinitely. Since the telomeres would no longer degrade, the chromosomes are therefore protected from mutation. Many diseases that result from rewritten genetic material can be prevented by lengthening the telomeres, cancer included.

To solve a problem such as this, one must first understand what happens at the microscopic level.

cumquake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cumquake »

I suggest you use alkhemy drop a coil of non fluxed lead solder in some amonia and when theres white crystal formation drop 2 drops of that into a fluid ounce of spring water then shake then 30 drops a day or throughout the day. Or if you want the magical route invoke the elements and state a slow age affirmation or you can do a spell to slow age by invoking your holy guardian angel and create a spell to slow age to incant. Thats the golden dawn version call the 4 corners is the wiccan a spell to age slowly isnt much different than a affirmation but some say when its poetic when it rymes and contains a hermetic principle words of power or litergy from a religious spiritual or occult text it is highly effective that was the method of crowley. I wish you good luck.

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”