circle of life

luminousraven
Forum Member
Forum Member

circle of life

Post by luminousraven »

I have been working on a life extension and/or rejuvenation technique that involves harmonizing the present body with one's own body at an earlier age. One of my approaches with this is to meditate on harmonizing each chakra of the present body with the equivalent chakra of one's own body at that earlier age. (This is a modification of a healing technique I've been using for awhile now.) Another is to work to help the body 'remember' and reactivate that earlier body pattern, based on the theory that the body forgets the patterns of youth and health but that they are stored somewhere in the body memory and can be recalled.
I suppose in its extreme form it could involve actually shifting the entire consciousness back in time to possess the body of one's own youth, sort of mentally travelling thru time using one's own body as the vehicle in the past. This has some possibilities, though in my case I have periods in my past I would seriously not want to relive, even as my present self. The plus side is it allows for almost indefinite life; one simply goes back into the past into an earlier form of one's own body again and again to relive those years of youth and health (and yes, I am aware of the various paradoxes).
At any rate this is my current approach with rejuvenation, healing, and possibly serial incarnations in the same body.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: circle of life

Post by Desecrated »

Sounds like a fun idea. I'll try it too.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

So how old are you and how is it working out for you?

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Sounds interesting and theoretically even at the day of our death we still would have enough stem cells left to renew our body tissue completly, however their activity is dimmed and blocked. Reactivating this might be key to continously renewing the own body tissue --> no physical aging.
Sounds like an interesting idea and I would be interested to hear how it works out for you so far. I admit I am sceptic to what extend mental strength alone can do such a thing. [grin]
bye bye

luminousraven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by luminousraven »

Well I'm not sure anyone should use my personal accomplishments (or lack of them) as any judge of anything, but since it's my concept I suppose it's only fair to ask.
I'm 64 years old and for what its worth everyone seems to be surprised when they hear how old I am. On my father's side my family is long-lived, however, so that may not mean that much.
In basic terms more than any obvious, observed physical effects I seem to have been awakening a considerable number of early memories, events in my childhood that I haven't thought of for years- probably since they happened. I'm not sure if that serves any purpose but it does seem to be happening. Again, for what it's worth.
Since I'm very verbal in my magical work I have been struggling to find just the right way to phrase this when meditating on it and working on it. So far I haven't found just the right way to put it so this is what I have been focusing on at this time. Consider it a work in progress.
Will it work? I don't know. Does it work? Can it work? You never know till you try.

luminousraven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by luminousraven »

In this regard I have been exploring the differences between the chakras of a fully mature adult and the chakras of a child or infant. Obviously there are differences, since the body, mind, and personality of a child are significantly different from those of an adult. The most obvious difference would be the second, sex, chakra. How does the sex chakra function- and what function dies it have- in an immature presexual individual (a child)?
Logic says that the sex chakra in a child is active in some way, that it is serving some function. So if so, what? and can any of that function be restored in an adult to cause rejuvenation or reversion of the body to an earlier form?
Then there are the other chakras of a child, not to mention those of an infant, perhaps even a foetus, and a body going through puberty.
these are all areas I am working on.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

What does the difference of the sex chakra have to do with the renewal of body cells? The sex drive in children is also active and a driving force in behaviour (giving Sigmund Freud some credit for that). But I don't doubt that there are differences in the chakra level at different ages (but I am not sure if I should go for the biological or mental age).
bye bye

luminousraven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by luminousraven »

well if you boil everything down to chemistry you may make a lot of progress but dont really see how that in and of itself is any sort of 'occult' themed activity.
If there are differences between the immature body and the mature body then the concept of infant sexuality, while relevant in its own right, is not really the subject at hand.
The chakras control the energy (or mental or spirit depending on one's definitions) fields or body surrounding the physical body. If one says that only chemicals control the body then of course this hypothetical 'other' body is irrelevant, but if that body IS relevant then studying the child's energy body is studying youth itself.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

luminousraven wrote:well if you boil everything down to chemistry you may make a lot of progress but dont really see how that in and of itself is any sort of 'occult' themed activity.
If there are differences between the immature body and the mature body then the concept of infant sexuality, while relevant in its own right, is not really the subject at hand.
The chakras control the energy (or mental or spirit depending on one's definitions) fields or body surrounding the physical body. If one says that only chemicals control the body then of course this hypothetical 'other' body is irrelevant, but if that body IS relevant then studying the child's energy body is studying youth itself.
I did not reduce it to chemicals alone, I just did not see the connection between the sex chakra and the renewal of the body. [wink]
Besides, chemistry originates from alchemy (an established occult field) and just reducing occultism to the topics which are not yet claimed by "evil mainstream science" makes not much sense either in my humble opinion.

There is a certain man who made a very interesting statement regarding magic and science, or to be more precisly, he stated 3 "laws":
Let me introduce you to Arthur C. Clarke:
1) When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
2) The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
3) Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Considering the advancement in robotics, neurology, nanotechnology, etc. I tend to believe that.
Don't mistake me for a blind follower of whatever someone with a doctor title and a white coat says. But I went offtopic, I apologize for that.

To come back to the topic. I just did not see the connection between the difference in the status of the sex chakra and the renewal of body cells. But taking it to the energetic level I guess I know what you mean. Returning to the childlike energetic status might hypothetically give an impact to that. The question for me is now: Development and change in the status of chakra could be considered part of ones own "energetic evolution" (what a word) through life. Would the return to a childlike energetic status be a step back in energetic evolution or a progress?
bye bye

luminousraven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by luminousraven »

I know its oversimplified but cells reproducing by dividing themselves is a function that could be defined as sex, its just asexual reproduction rather than male-female pairing.
Though my point was really that there are most probably significant differences between the chakras of a child and those of an adult. Sexual development of the body through puberty is just one, and perhaps the most obvious.
As to one's personal evolution, it's a good point, but at what stage is one at one's peak? If you argue that the entire process of life is advancing and improving then advanced senility and the physical weaknesses and infirmities of old age would be said to be the most advanced, most superior stage. i dont think many of us would agree with that one.
Tho I do admit, logic would say that one was going backward if one reverts to earlier stages of the chakras. I dont have any easy answers to that one. Except perhaps that some regression is necessary if one wants to live forever in a biological sense.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

luminousraven wrote:I know its oversimplified but cells reproducing by dividing themselves is a function that could be defined as sex, its just asexual reproduction rather than male-female pairing.
Though my point was really that there are most probably significant differences between the chakras of a child and those of an adult. Sexual development of the body through puberty is just one, and perhaps the most obvious.
As to one's personal evolution, it's a good point, but at what stage is one at one's peak? If you argue that the entire process of life is advancing and improving then advanced senility and the physical weaknesses and infirmities of old age would be said to be the most advanced, most superior stage. i dont think many of us would agree with that one.
Tho I do admit, logic would say that one was going backward if one reverts to earlier stages of the chakras. I dont have any easy answers to that one. Except perhaps that some regression is necessary if one wants to live forever in a biological sense.
Can you rephrase this? I'm not getting anything profound out of it.

luminousraven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by luminousraven »

lol, maybe there's nothing profound in it.

look, I'm just exploring the differences between mature adult psychic/energy fields and those of children to see how this relates to the process of aging and potential rejuvenation. Logically there HAS to be a difference, considering the differences between adults and children on so many different levels.
I can't even say that I am 100% convinced that the chakras et al exist in a literal sense but they are useful symbols or mental constructs for the types of things to which they are said to refer. And yes, I know that I am bad at expressing myself, which is why I seldom try to talk about things. It just seems like too much effort to try to say what I am trying to say anymore.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

luminousraven wrote:lol, maybe there's nothing profound in it.

look, I'm just exploring the differences between mature adult psychic/energy fields and those of children to see how this relates to the process of aging and potential rejuvenation. Logically there HAS to be a difference, considering the differences between adults and children on so many different levels.
I can't even say that I am 100% convinced that the chakras et al exist in a literal sense but they are useful symbols or mental constructs for the types of things to which they are said to refer. And yes, I know that I am bad at expressing myself, which is why I seldom try to talk about things. It just seems like too much effort to try to say what I am trying to say anymore.
I get what you mean (at least I think). How do you compare the differences between children and adults on chakra level? [smile]
bye bye

luminousraven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by luminousraven »

my working hypothesis on child chakras vs adult chakras: (or the child chakra sequence from top down)

crown chakras- in children more diffuse and more broad (less individualistic) attunement to Universal Forces but without the ego development to translate it into personal terms
brow chakra- more open, more to mystic/psychic experiences but not enough personal history to interpret or understand (more 'delusional')
throat chakra- obviously undeveloped verbal skills, questionable whether more open to telepathy and non-verbal forms of communication
heart chakra- more openly emotional, selfish but also open to bursts of spontaneous affection and sharing
solar plexus chakra- very little development; little control over their reality
sex chakra- turned to growth of the body rather than reproduction
root chakra- almost parasitic dependence on the parental/adult caregiver, slowly shifting to a more independent structure

obviously these are very oversimplified; for example root chakra and the child's lack of control over bowels/bladder. And these are based on the traditional chakras. I am sure there are many more as well as various levels of each.

luminousraven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by luminousraven »

actually i do have a question, if there is anyone here who is skilled at seeing auras who can answer it.
My experience of the auras of children is that there is much activity above their heads, as if the greater part of their auras (and their chakras?) is above their bodies in a way that it is not in adults. While the auras of adults do extend above their heads it is not so high above their heads as it is with children, nor is the part of the aura above their heads as complex.
If others have observed this, do they have any explanation for it? Is this simply because the aura is expressing the future body form in an energy pattern the physical body will grow into? Is the child not yet fully in the body in the same way as an adult? Does a child actually possess 'out of body' consciousness in a way adults do not? Or is it something else altogether?
Or, of course, am I mistaken in this observation? Am I seeing it wrong?

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”