Is eternal youth possible with magick?

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Is eternal youth possible with magick?

Post by manonthepath »

Desecrated wrote:
RoseRed wrote:Did you really just say to kill a child every 7 years?!?!?!?!? [eek]
That is what the books says.

I told you that you wouldn't like the price.
What you suggest isn't the way. You need to set your gaze inward. Occasionally one can "involve" others, but most of the work is internal. Essentially you need to spend a lifetime to extend the lifetime.

Jaq
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jaq »

Marbas wrote:A chemical compound known as L-Carnosine can greatly extend the lives of cells.
So can water. Use a moisturiser, any one will do. They are for keeping the water in.

Bluebeard
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Bluebeard »

No. Of course not. Even for those who consider magic a "science". Science can sometimes work miracles, but is far from omnipotent. If you were thinking about something like the "Count of Saint Germain" figure, think again. The woman "prophetess" (self assumed title also) who taught about him and other things, too, was not in her right mind plus died from Alzheimer in a not very old age.

The fountain of youth is also a fabrication. There is nothing like it in real life. It is a persistent legend about a supposed artifact, of which no record exists from middle ages or before (antiquity).

Temple of the vampire is a scam org. There is no such thing as a vampire, psychic or other variety. Legend of vampire arose from unexplained for their era diseases, like porphyria and rabies.

There are only TWO ways in order to become "immortal":
1) One is to do some legendary deeds like ancient heroes, or become famous/infamous enough to have your name written down in history.
2) And the second one is inaccessible to humans anyway; the Immortal Jellyfish, the one and only, truly immortal and eternally young denizen of our planet. Which when it reaches adulthood, and when threatened or feeling like it, reverts to premature form, shifting from reproductive maturity to immaturity at will with all body changes applying (reverts back). Still, it is not immune to disease and certainly not to natural predators, so, its immortality is rather useless.

Not all is lost, though. There are ways to prolong your life and overall health. Even without magic. Even without the passive help of natural selection (exceptional gene pool-parents). One of them are following eastern martial arts and way of life. Certain grandmasters are known to have the harsh physical training of a teen student up to their 80s years of age. But their way of life involves meditation too, breathing exercises (especially this is said to affect health and longevity with weight from their words), energy manipulation (chi kung, affects body in many ways), practices like baths in cold water even during winter, "secret medicine" (most probably after the recipes of TCM, traditional chinese medicine), weidan and neidan (internal and external alchemy; eastern alchemy branches are very different from western ones. internal alchemy lets you control, supress and transform your own feelings, desires, sensations, instincts at will, entire self ultimately, while the external one is about herbs with useful effects to the body, powdered/fresh/dried, in tea, tinctures, oil, paste, or other medicinal-like substances, hand made and without chemicals or procession, of course). Especially if you rid yourself from anxiety, stress and most negative feelings, raise your willpower and positive thinking, try to cope with everything however adverse it might be against you, this is the first step to prolonging your life, or at least protecting it from premature harm if you prefer.

Real magic is human brain and the gifts of nature. To this, even science agrees. You control these, you control many things. Also, you do not need eternal youth. While you are still young, live it up in such a way, that you are never going to regret a single moment of it all. Do what you will.

findingtruth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by findingtruth »

A little late to this thread, but I have a question pertaining to this. Someone a couple posts back said something about living on this "low plane/level of existence". I believe I also read something on here about there being several planes- the human plane, the planes of the "gods" or spirits, and the plane of the gods to the gods/spirits. This was many months ago though, so I could be mistaken.

Anyway, if there are various planes of existence, is it possible to transcend them to extend your life? The gods/spirits are practically immortal and have great powers so I can only assume that to reach that plane would grant you numerous life extension and ability enhancing possibilities- as well as innumerable dangers.

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Even later to you, Findingtruth. Sorry to resurrect an old thread.

Yes, it is entirely possible to reach the higher planes of existence permanently. By developing Samadhi and focusing your mind to it, you essentially have the power to overcome the confines of this world. PM me if you want to discuss this further, as i'm not comfortable putting the details on an open forum.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gate »

Lol this thread is ridiculous.

Here's the answer:
Stop identifying with your ego.

Bam. Now you're timeless and ageless. :)

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

Daud wrote:Even later to you, Findingtruth. Sorry to resurrect an old thread.

Yes, it is entirely possible to reach the higher planes of existence permanently. By developing Samadhi and focusing your mind to it, you essentially have the power to overcome the confines of this world. PM me if you want to discuss this further, as i'm not comfortable putting the details on an open forum.
do u mean become the Light body?
will it be able to escape earthquake etc, though?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Your physical body would not escape the earthquake, no. Not unless you physically escape it.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

chowderpope finally unmasked

Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”