Is eternal youth possible with magick?

aliceinacidland
Forum Member
Forum Member

Is eternal youth possible with magick?

Post by aliceinacidland »

I mean like stop aging, stay young and pretty forever.
Well, staying young is what I really want, but immortality sounds good.
Lichdom? Undeath?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm kinda new to this stuff (well I did some rituals when I was 17 but they're mostly just love and lust attracting ones)

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Is eternal youth possible with magick?

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

aliceinacidland wrote:I mean like stop aging, stay young and pretty forever.
Lichdom? Undeath?
Hi aliceinacidland,

We have a board dedicated to just that topic. It can be found here:
http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=35

It hasn't got a huge amount of information on it right now, but have a look through and see what takes your interest. Feel free to resurrect any old conversations which interest you, and to begin new ones if you can't find a specific topic you wish to discuss.
aliceinacidland wrote: Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm kinda new to this stuff (well I did some rituals when I was 17 but they're mostly just love and lust attracting ones)
There are no stupid questions - everyone has to start somewhere. [thumbup]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Yes.
But you wouldn't like the price you'd have to pay for it.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Desecrated wrote:
Yes.
Could you elucidate this price a bit more?
I mean like stop aging, stay young and pretty forever.
Lichdom? Undeath?
Welcome.

We already have a discussion on the topic in the related sub forum going on and there are probably more threads to it: [happy2]
http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 35&t=34566

Ramscha
bye bye

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Short answer:

Forever? No. Eternity is a long ass time that nobody really comprehends. Can you live with strength and youth a really long time, though? Yeah. It's not even that hard, and it's proper label is Longevity.

Longevity is not Immortality, and neither will give you Invincibility.

~:Shin:~

aliceinacidland
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by aliceinacidland »

Can a mod move this thread to the life extension forums? thank you :D
Desecrated wrote:
Yes.
What's the price?

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

aliceinacidland wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
Yes.
What's the price?
Well... to put it bluntly, you would probably go completely insane. Imagine a world in which every single one of your friends grows old and dies in front of your eyes. All friendships you have become completely meaningless, and you have to constantly change your world view every century or so to even be able to relate to anyone. Even just a thousand lifetimes will leave you at the very least a complete sociopath - you will meet absolutely every personality type humanly possible, and have every type of relationship with them that you can imagine. Nobody will even have a chance of understanding you, or being able to relate to you - you will experience absolutely everything there is to experience, and will still have an infinite number of years to live. Boredom? This takes boredom to another level!

Then there is the issue of how people perceive time as they get older. You might have noticed, but as you age a year starts to feel shorter and shorter. Imagine what this will be like once you have lived for ten thousand years? A lifetime will pass in a heartbeat, every single person you come into contact with will be gone before you even realise they're there.

Yeah... Like Desecrated says, you probably wouldn't like the price you'd pay for immortatily. [grin]

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MAZOHIR »

There are FOUR publically known adepts in recent history who have been reported to have attained to living much longer than normal. Count St. Germain. Dr Paul Forster Case. Possibly a Dr Rafael Ornstein. Christian Rosencreutz. All of them were involved in Alchemy, among other esoteric activities. But Alchemy has claimed that the Art CAN prolong life indefinitely, and even reverse aging with the Philosophers Stone and Elixer of Life.

Those who could gain access to the Stone or Elixir could continue their researches into NATURE and aid mankind in a number of ways, including heaing, initiating, politically ( St Germain) and teaching. As you are young, you may not realize that although lust and sex are fun, especially when young "and pretty", when one gets older, memories of cruelty, many people stealing from you, people lying to you, and other events...can make one indifferent to the fear of death at best, and long for death when the mind or body is filled with too much pain. So, while the Stone or Elixer could easily prolong life and youth, a person would still have to deal with all the negativity experienced in a very low level of existance in this world (compared to the Worlds of Light above). It wouldn't be impossible though.

One last thing, in the instance of Dr Paul Case, his wife said after he had "passed away", words to the effect that her husband was still alive and well, that his death had been an illusion, but didn't say why that was necessary. Similar tales of other Adepts have been circulating within the esoteric community for a very long time.

I knew one Magician who ( quite some time ago), at the request of his already young gf, did some MAGIA over her a few times and she became mesmerically beautiful and so sexually desireable that the whole neighborhood (guys) would come over and sit around her in a circle........just sit there and drool almost literally. The short of the story is that she became a belly-dancer and found very many guys to cheat on her relationship with her bf, which ended in sheer misery. She was an object of LUST, but that was about all she was. I doubt that would be what you'd want.
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Lichdom? Undeath?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm kinda new to this stuff (well I did some rituals when I was 17 but they're mostly just love and lust attracting ones)
Few people want to do the work involved and aren't willing to spend the money involved. You'd be best advised to enjoy the little time you have. Sticking around too long can be more of a drag than people think, even if you are able to retain the appearance and vigor of youth. Everyone you knew in your youth dies. the ideals you cherish are forgotten and die. The planet is more and more taken over by evil, and you watch the human race become more and more idiotic. One day you wake up and you are more alone than anyone else on the planet. You accumulate so much knowledge and are able to develop so much context that most people you meet are like children. Imagine a world full of ignorant, selfish, and empowered children that are driven to anger when confronted by an adult opinion? Allk of these things are like weights on the soul. You are best advised to live and die with your epoch. As far as keeping youth and beauty.........

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Just look at all the vampire movies that show the ancient ones. Most of them got so sick of it all they decided to sleep for centuries at a time.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Equal exchange. Life for life.

Kill a seven year old child, every seven year on the seventh day of the seventh month.

The longest a human cell can live is seven years, every time it copies itself it becomes weaker, chances for cancer or other failure becomes stronger every time it happens. Our life is like diluting a liquid, it becomes weaker and weaker every time it happens. We are all dying, slowly dissolving from the inside of our cells.
So, you need a constant flow of new cells, and new life within those cells. Just eating flesh won't help you in the long run, you have to actually eat their life.

But nature doesn't like eternity, it seems that sooner or later it stops working, the doze has to be strengthen, the ritual performed more often.

Plus there are always side effects.
All magic has some side effects, strong magic has strong side-effects.

Marbas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Marbas »

A chemical compound known as L-Carnosine can greatly extend the lives of cells.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Did you really just say to kill a child every 7 years?!?!?!?!? [eek]

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

RoseRed wrote:Did you really just say to kill a child every 7 years?!?!?!?!? [eek]
Desecrated's post is currently being reviewed in regards to whether it warrants a warning for advising another member to commit an act of murder, or whether the post wasn't intended to be taken literally. Please remember that this forum is text based only, and it is extremely difficult to tell if people are joking when they reply in this manner. Jokes involving the murder of children are not funny, and persistent use of this kind of humour may see the person who posted them reported to the police.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

No, I wasn't joking. I'm shocked, actually. I find nothing amusing about the murder of a child.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

RoseRed wrote:No, I wasn't joking. I'm shocked, actually. I find nothing amusing about the murder of a child.
Sorry, I wasn't suggesting you were joking, this was in response to Desecrated's original post. Apologies for the confusion.

EDIT: I changed my comment slightly so it doesn't seem like it was directed against you any longer. [grin]

Procel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Procel »

As best as I understand it, even those who have synthesized the "sorcerer's stone" live about four hundred years. that is a long, long time and for all intents and purposes it's forever. Four hundred years is long enough to see more than enough and to lose everyone you ever cared about, learn to love new people, lose them too; and be ready for the end when it comes. If you set your sights a little lower, but still high, it's not uncommon at all for Chinese ChiGung practitioners to live well over a hundred years of really good health. Not without age, but with great health. I used to study under a man who spent a long time in China as a writer/martial artist. He told me that he had some doubt as to the actual age of some of the masters he met who claimed great years, but had no doubt that 120 years was common enough (some claim to be over 200 years old, but lying is not at all unheard of among "great masters".) There again, a hundred or a hundred twenty years is a good long run.

In this modern age of medicine people are living to a hundred pretty regularly. You can still be lifting weights and having sex well into your 80s just by taking care of your self and taking advantage of modern drugs. Watch what you eat and stay fit and you'll live a life that your great grand parents would have seen as a miracle. In that time, you can look for and possibly find those things that have been found by others. What one can do, so can another. The sorcerer's stone isn't pure myth, but much of what is said about it is BS. Stripping the BS away still leaves that which is so powerful that myths grow around it. Others have found it. It is attainable.

Live forever? Depends what you mean by forever. I'm sure that with a couple hundred years to think about it; we'd all grow into a different understanding of what is and what is not than we have now from our current prospective.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Desecrated's post has been found to breach forum rules and regulations as it advises another member to commit an act of murder. Persistent use of comments such as this will see the person who posted them reported to the police.

Desecrated has been formally warned.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I appreciate the update. Thank you.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

RoseRed wrote:Did you really just say to kill a child every 7 years?!?!?!?!? [eek]
That is what the books says.

I told you that you wouldn't like the price.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I didn't know you took that from a book but you're right - I don't like that at all.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Desecrated wrote:

Which book?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Clockwork_Ghost wrote:
Desecrated wrote:

Which book?
Human sacrifice has been around since mankind started practicing religion. you can find it pretty much everywhere.

7 is a magical number is most religions. I've seen mentioning of the seventh son in both Egypt magic, Greek heka, the bible and a really good iron maiden song.

The idea of life for life is also old. The codes of hammarabi, the old testament, most early law systems actually. You kill my goat, you have to replace it with a new goat.

The idea of constantly killing to become immortal is also an old idea. Bathory, Dracula, dorian gray. I think crowley tried to drink a cat to cure the common cold and so on.
And it never ends well for any of them.

The 7 years cell thing, turned out to be a myth. Complete bullshit.

Modern authors who have written about this is E.A Koetting, Michal W Ford, Edward O'toole, joshua free and donald tyson.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Desecrated wrote:
Clockwork_Ghost wrote: Which book?
Human sacrifice has been around since mankind started practicing religion. you can find it pretty much everywhere.

7 is a magical number is most religions. I've seen mentioning of the seventh son in both Egypt magic, Greek heka, the bible and a really good iron maiden song.

The idea of life for life is also old. The codes of hammarabi, the old testament, most early law systems actually. You kill my goat, you have to replace it with a new goat.

The idea of constantly killing to become immortal is also an old idea. Bathory, Dracula, dorian gray. I think crowley tried to drink a cat to cure the common cold and so on.
And it never ends well for any of them.

The 7 years cell thing, turned out to be a myth. Complete bullshit.

Modern authors who have written about this is E.A Koetting, Michal W Ford, Edward O'toole, joshua free and donald tyson.
Now that's more like it! Thank you Desecrated. [yay]

TheAwakenedHeart
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheAwakenedHeart »

Yes, you can indeed live forever. And there are several methods to achieving this, each with different results. I will briefly state them here.

1) Trong Jug Yoga - the practice whereby you possess someone else's body upon your death. You could theoretically do this indefinitely, living forever...however, the practice of exactly how to do it is either lost or kept very secret. You can probably find a legitimate teacher somewhere in Asia, but you'll have to look hard. Because it is morally questionable to possess another living being, I recommend that you possess a corpse.

2) Herbal Elixirs - You cannot live indefinitely with this method, but for a couple hundred years. Take herbs that have been known to extend lifespan, such as adaptogens, and magnify their effects to extend telomeres and more. Also highly secret information that you'll have to dig for.

3) Healing - If you have the power to heal and manipulate cells, then you can theoretically keep your cells in pristine state and cure all disease, thus stopping the aging process. There is a lot of information about how to get healing powers out there, but little of it is actually effective, so be discerning.

I'm sure there are more methods out there, but to me, those are the top three.

I hope I have been helpful, and good luck on your journey to immortality.
"The Way is not in the sky. The Way is in the Heart." - Buddha

All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are. humility gives it power. - Tao

Of the Heart Chakra, Anāhata Chakra: The characteristics of the Heart Chakra are Love, Unity, and Healing"""

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”