"Immortality" magnetic rings

Procel
Forum Member
Forum Member

"Immortality" magnetic rings

Post by Procel »

I found this while surfing the webz. http://alexchiu.com/ This guy sells a pair of rings with magnets on them. They look cheaper than dog poop. None the less, he has a patent and has been selling the rings and a set of foot braces for years. In short, the operating hypothesis is that you use the magnetic fields on your pinkies and at your toes to make your chi flow better. You wear the rings and foot things while you sleep and you stop aging. That's it.

I make no claims as to the veracity of his assertions. The testimonials on the web page are something to behold in their own right. I do know that internal energy work makes the body powerful and I do know people living extraordinarily long and healthy lives who practice ChiGong or other internal chi practices. I'm not well versed enough in Chinese energy practice to really give an opinion as to how magnets effect your chi. I practice some energy work, but I'm no expert on the hows and why-fores. None the less, after reading the page I knew that it would be as good a conversation starter as some, so I had to share it here.

On the page he shows a simplified method of making a pair of the rings with magnets and duck tape. I followed the layout as far as making the polarity go the right way but as far as the fabrication, I have better tools and techniques than tape. I made a pair out of thermo formed plastic (he recommends against any type of metal) with rare earth magnets. I'll wear them for a while to see if I notice any result. I figure that since I do some chi work now, that if the magnets cause any ill effect I will likely notice it. It seems at worst harmless, but if there is anything to it I want to know and I want to start sooner than later. I will keep you posted.

Please, discuss this from any angles you may think of.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: "Immortality" magnetic rings

Post by Rin »

If rings made of magnets stopped people from aging, then the human race would have stopped aging thousands of years ago.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: "Immortality" magnetic rings

Post by cyberdemon »

Death is life's one and only true promise, I don't understand why people are afraid of it or eager to extend life in order to avoid it..
Either way, perhaps theoretically, perhaps it does flow your chi better. All that'll get you is a few extra years, something you can do easily with healthy living, and on the occult side of the coin, with usual meditative magick.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”