A question or dicussion about immortality and godhood

MagicStead
Forum Member
Forum Member

A question or dicussion about immortality and godhood

Post by MagicStead »

Let me put this out here, this is just an insanest talking here. (And a beginner talking)
Oh, and am sure this may be the correct spot to put this, but yeah.

Anyway, i've been looking through this forum about godhood and immortality (Still am) and.....Well....

"Physical End, All life must end one day, stuck forever in space, Can you handle being alive forever?"
And so on.

Well, beside the point of how to obtain immortality, why not go further and obtain godhood?

Although, obtaining godhood is the hardest path, not anyone can get it..... Or can anyone get it? Let's say your existence as of now, is only you. In the begining you were alone, in the end you will be alone.... Or will you?
In a way, you can say, you are already a god in a sense that you can control yourself, your body, mind and so on. You can create and also destroy.
There are some who may also attain immortality, and some may say, those who attain immortality went to a higher plane (Level of life, uh, society, um something.)

Well anyway, i'll just leave this off here, and maybe edit it later down the road.

MagicStead
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A question or dicussion about immortality and godhood

Post by MagicStead »

Hmmmm, right, so i can't edit my main post, no buttons that i see yet, so add another reply....
Although, obtaining godhood is the hardest path, not anyone can get it..... Or can anyone get it? Let's say your existence as of now, is only you. In the begining you were alone, in the end you will be alone.... Or will you?
In a way, you can say, you are already a god in a sense that you can control yourself, your body, mind and so on. You can create and also destroy.
Adding to this, is that everything around you is just made up, not real in a way, since you can only tell that you can control this body and what not.
Maybe you learn some magick of sorts that allows you to bypass the reality of things, like spiritual, the astral protection.
(Haven't experience it yet)
But even if you went to such place or not, how can you tell whether it is, what it is?
Simply by the fact of your five senses? Maybe six?
Or is your five senses, also another thing you can't trust?

Well, from this point, whether or not, trust is the matter, is not the case, since most people that would read this, would already understand who and what they truly are already / and/or know what their existence is. (Maybe)

Which the next point, is becoming a god or doing the steps to be one.
Let say, you have no family, they all pass away. You never married, nor have any true best friends, thus you are just a loner. (for the time being)
And your position in life? Well let it be a simple one.
From this case, you are probably to risk anything to a point. (Some of you people do believe in fate and such.)

So what would be the first step to becoming a god? Be immortal first? Learn everything about gods & goddess as well as spirits? Maybe the philosopher stone... I wonder.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

So, you want to become a 'Living God', huh?

That doesn't usually work out too well.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Eat healthy, exercise, avoid execess, avoid and relieve stress, use sunblock, work in an occupation with a good saftey record, wear a seatbelt, learn basic survival skills, learn to swim, stay armed, etc.

Doing all these things can help you live longer. The longer you live the more chances you have for science to extend your life and quality of life. The longer you live the more knowledge and experiences you have. Knowledge is power.

Or do what humans are designed to do, have kids, pass on genes and knowledge to them.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Not all bodies get a God is more accurate than can Godhood be obtained. We[they] are Gods since the beginning of time because they are conscious incarnate in a paradoxal existence.

Lumpino
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lumpino »

MagicStead wrote:Let me put this out here, this is just an insanest talking here. (And a beginner talking)
Oh, and am sure this may be the correct spot to put this, but yeah.

Anyway, i've been looking through this forum about godhood and immortality (Still am) and.....Well....

"Physical End, All life must end one day, stuck forever in space, Can you handle being alive forever?"
And so on.

Well, beside the point of how to obtain immortality, why not go further and obtain godhood?

There are some who may also attain immortality, and some may say, those who attain immortality went to a higher plane (Level of life, uh, society, um something.)

Well anyway, i'll just leave this off here, and maybe edit it later down the road.
Something about immortality is in taoists spiritual alchemy, see The secret of the golden flower by Richard Willhelm. Or in chakrayoga, for example Sat chakra nirupana, translantion by John Woodroffe, (A. Avalon). But it is very hard to do. So adepts ancient mysteries have don evocations pagan gods, so that they come between them in afterlife. See for example by Iamblichus, Theurgy or Egyptian mysteries.
All those books are free on net. you coud try both paths simultaneously.

MagicStead
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MagicStead »

RoseRed wrote:So, you want to become a 'Living God', huh?

Never know until you try. Well for one person anyway, you never know if it would work for another. After all, one's existence is not another one's existence.
(Meaning i ain't you, you ain't me.)
Stukov wrote:Eat healthy, exercise, avoid execess, avoid and relieve stress, use sunblock, work in an occupation with a good saftey record, wear a seatbelt, learn basic survival skills, learn to swim, stay armed, etc.

Doing all these things can help you live longer. The longer you live the more chances you have for science to extend your life and quality of life. The longer you live the more knowledge and experiences you have. Knowledge is power.

Or do what humans are designed to do, have kids, pass on genes and knowledge to them.
That would be the immortality route, the normal, reality route............................................ [grump]
Something about immortality is in taoists spiritual alchemy, see The secret of the golden flower by Richard Willhelm. Or in chakrayoga, for example Sat chakra nirupana, translantion by John Woodroffe, (A. Avalon). But it is very hard to do. So adepts ancient mysteries have don evocations pagan gods, so that they come between them in afterlife. See for example by Iamblichus, Theurgy or Egyptian mysteries.
All those books are free on net. you coud try both paths simultaneously.
Been hearing those from one thread to another, still reading about it.

........I wonder if there is any information for this godhood. [confused]

Draco20
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Draco20 »

MagicStead wrote:Although, obtaining godhood is the hardest path, not anyone can get it..... Or can anyone get it? Let's say your existence as of now, is only you. In the begining you were alone, in the end you will be alone.... Or will you?
There are some who may also attain immortality, and some may say, those who attain immortality went to a higher plane (Level of life, uh, society, um something.
You're a mini-God in the sense that you can have a certain degree of control over yourself and the environment but that's about it. There are many other forces and intelligences at play that can either help or harm you. You're part of a whole that is much greater than your own self. I think the experience of life in this physical reality is an opportunity for the soul to learn and improve. Occult science tells us that we are not human beings having a spiriual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience. For most of us, it probably takes many such experiences before ''getting there''.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

RoseRed wrote:So, you want to become a 'Living God', huh?

Why did you have to remind me about mr koetting and his special band of merry muppets like joker mrs mason. Think you must hate me rose :p

As for immortality... Its achievable with theurgic rites at Soul level, which can raise man into a god. physical, true immortality as you are thinking is not possible. All forms change, decay and are born anew in our world.

Only transcending the cycles of time through the gates of death ascending to godhood can break that cycle. In a way similar to Buddhist conceptions.. Except the end result is apotheosis rather than non being..

Best I can describe it from my perspective.
Last edited by Sypheara on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

Let us know how that works out for ya.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

findingtruth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by findingtruth »

Sypheara wrote:
RoseRed wrote: As for immortality... Its achievable with theurgic rites at Soul level, which can raise man into a god. physical, true immortality as you are thinking is not possible. All forms change, decay and are born anew in our world.

Only transcending the cycles of time through the gates of death ascending to godhood can break that cycle. In a way similar to Buddhist conceptions.. Except the end result is apotheosis rather than non being..

Best I can describe it from my perspective.
So what you are saying is that one must die before they can attain godhood? I have a Satanist acquaintance who thinks the same thing - he believes he is close to that point even though he is only 20.

Must one die due to a certain event like a ritual or just after death, like old age, in general would this happen?

findingtruth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by findingtruth »

BTW sorry for the botch-y quoting job I did :P

Ušušur
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ušušur »

Does achieving godhood means becoming a new God so there are two or more omnipresent, omnipotent beings out there? Or achieving godhood means merging with existing godhood, becoming one with it?

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

What I relate is what I can deduce from my own experience working with them and others. As Rose says.. 'good luck with that'.

It doesnt mean one 'must' die no, it can be attained whilst living, but whilst alive you are still restricted to in one facet of your experience, the whims of being incarnate.

This to a degree is restricting. I am not one with those gnostics that believe you must top yourself once or whatever you believe stage is defined as 'godhood' is reached, which is a stage difficult to pin down. I don't believe this life is one you just flush away after that point either, more can be done WITH said power to help current human development. Again, Gnostic shotgun to the head way out to paradise is foolish.

In what I work it means become elevated by them to their level. There is separate stages of work, performed over lifetimes potentially until cycle is broken.

Existing physically as one or even many different forms, even reincarnating in different incarnate bodies over lifetimes is not a guarantee of immortality. At some point the universe, our universe, will die, like everything else.

Any incarnate or discarnate at that point still tied to the wheel of fate of this universe will be rearranged and drastically altered as they see fit.

That is the best that I can explain it, its all a bit too 'grand' for me still. Maybe personal take on it would make my viewpoint more clear.

Going back to Roses point I brush against this topic with theurgic work with the Gods I do, elevating the soul through transmutative work, increasing power etc. There is a certain route that i've been shown and need to walk which can prepare someone very favorably for what many would describe as 'crossing of the abyss'. Doing this has the potential to cut the cords of fate by releasing limits/restrictions placed within the human soul body since what many beliefs around the world relate as 'the fall'. Nothing groundbreaking there in that approach, its been attempted in various ways with various degrees of success.

This is part of it, and probably gives me a narrow viewpoint as im focused entirely on exploring that, especially in over the next few years. Its more rarerified than 0 to mach 2. How far theyll let me get or how much I am capable of assimilating before my own death is up for debate. It has to be carefully processed - everyone around here knows what descent into lalaland can happen if its not carefully screened for white noise. Thankfully in my case its usually pretty clear cut what comes from an actual entity and other disruptive sources.

Hopefully that gives some insight on how I personally approach it. I dont aim for immortality but for exploration and expanding the horizons - im actually more scared of living forever in any capacity than dying. Again this is all my perspective and whether you buy the faith /belief underlying it is up to the reader, all i can do is sincerely explain my position.
(admin approved link)

findingtruth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by findingtruth »

Sypheara, I really need to finish reading your blog. Your methods are really interesting and I'd love to learn more about them. Thanks for the reply, it cleared a bunch up.

MagicStead
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MagicStead »

Draco20 wrote: You're a mini-God in the sense that you can have a certain degree of control over yourself and the environment but that's about it. There are many other forces and intelligences at play that can either help or harm you. You're part of a whole that is much greater than your own self. I think the experience of life in this physical reality is an opportunity for the soul to learn and improve. Occult science tells us that we are not human beings having a spiriual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience. For most of us, it probably takes many such experiences before ''getting there''.
Probably the most greatest explanation to what am trying to say.
Ušušur wrote:Does achieving godhood means becoming a new God so there are two or more omnipresent, omnipotent beings out there? Or achieving godhood means merging with existing godhood, becoming one with it?
My godhood to attain would be becoming a new god and just branch off from this realm and began your own realm.

Sypheara, that is some pretty good info in ye post, thanks.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Cheers both! Glad it was some help, it was difficult to relate in a good enough manner. [shh]
(admin approved link)

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

To awaken powers; recognize you are living both forward and reverse in time simultaneously. With protonic[to Eternity] you see the environmental existence, with electronic[from Eternity] you can perceive it any way so choose to perceive it as perfect thought as you can best imagine being a superthinker and powerful witch that can do anything. Think in the electron[from Eternity to an eternal bend at the beginning of time] of how to manifest or change[alter, edit, or move] what is idealistic to change(Paradisal, to what perfect would be).

Eternity from beginning to eternity, two halfs of eternity experienced simultaneously for FUTURE[Progression] and Will[Divine Intervention].
WILL
//
//
BEGINNING
\\
\\
FUTURE

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

well that what i'm trying hard to get [crazy] .
i think the first thing that you need is to learn how to not to die.
well it's a too little to hard to explain which path you chose to risk your time and body on and it will be a risk.
no known human have reached it, so it may be more reasonable to risk on what someone haven't risked on enough before.
in that case you will have a chance.
well there is three ways that i know and i am trying for the third. there is no shame in letting others knowing your crazy if nobody knows who you are to be able to mock you. [grin]
1-become a cyborg
2-use bio science
3-use magick
after that, have enough time to risk on ways to get godly powers.
but i'm sure if anyone finds a way to not to die, will hide from the gods that hide themselves and try to hunt others and prevent them from becoming gods to control the gods population, or will face a lame death by a god while the camera zooms on his hopeless eyes[bored]
your doooommd, aha aha ahahahahahaha

Analytic13
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Analytic13 »

Well..though we have a relevant amount of Odds..that technology might be able to take us to Immortality..and then in X or y number of years..towards God head and exploring supra states of being and Consciousness..

The way I look at it is very simple...

Find the root in who you are..and Make a bank account and send your self credits..and credit continuously for who you are..and what you want to be..

When you link up with the true root..you will find the power to become Immortal!!

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I think there is a thing that is absolute, or uncreated. The thing from which all else comes, and it itself comes from nothing. Rendering it eternal, no beginning or end. I sometimes refer to this as the eternal catalyst. Now, if an eternal thing does not exist, then that would mean that "something" would have to come from "nothing"(whatever nothing is). Something coming from nothing seems unreasonable, but at this level of thinking reason could very well be transcended by truth. I believe Quantum Mechanics is an example of truth transcending reason.

I consider angels and things of the sort Immortals, since they have a beginning with no definite end, or exist until the end of time.

So, to become a God. Well, I think we go through many incarnations until we get as close as we are gonna, maybe like arch angel status or something...and then after maybe tens, or 100s of billions of years all of creation(the universe) is absorbed back into the source, and the whole process repeats itself forever. This is obviously a simplified version from a presently finite being.

Good luck!

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

For me the road to immortality is both mundane and occult. The two go hand-in-hand.
Healthy body/healthy mind.

Physical immortality does seem appealing to me. If I ever get bored with life I still have the option to pull the plug so to speak. I closely follow, and am a member of, Transhumanist groups and science is already unlocking the secrets of aging at a very stunning rate. That said I think true physical immortality is not really possible as you could still get run over by a truck, gobbled up by sharks...you know. Dying of old age, THAT will one day go the way of the Dodo.

I believe there's nothing of worth after death. Maybe that is why I take a different approach, I am 50-50 between thinking there is no afterlife to yes there is something but you loose too much to be worth it.

As for becoming a god, that depends on the definition of one. I prefer to create my own deities and in doing so communicate with parts of my Higher Self. I guess that is a form of self-deification. I believe everything comes from one primordial source so in the end all is quite literally One.

Interesting topic.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

ErebusNamtar wrote: I believe there's nothing of worth after death. Maybe that is why I take a different approach, I am 50-50 between thinking there is no afterlife to yes there is something but you loose too much to be worth it.
This is a very open minded approach. It's good to explore all possibilities, even the ones that don't seem to benefit you. Sometimes I will even pretend i'm an atheist(for a couple minutes); see how far I can get in my theories of everything.

As far as the Tree Of Life, Malkuth, or Earth(for the most part)does appear to be the end result of all efforts, perhaps attributing to it more worth.

It's hard to say what lies beyond, but if there is nothing after death(hypothetically), than that would mean at one time I didn't exist, but now I do. So when I die, and enter a state of non-existence, how will that state of nonexistence differ from the state of non-existence prior to my birth. And, if no difference. I have no reason not to believe that whatever brought me to life this time, will again. Afterall, it's easier to believe in something I know has happened once(i'm here now), than to believe in something that has never happened at all. This hypothetical transition from life to life, might not happen instantaneously, but even if it was billions of years after your death, in a new universe, or a different universe in the multiverse, It would seem that way. Since you lose your perception of time, and everything else.

Eternity will forever be spitting out linear time constructs, having infinity as its partner.

I definitely took the red pill.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”