How to bring the dead - back to life. (Mad Scientist)

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

How to bring the dead - back to life. (Mad Scientist)

Post by Kami »

Just like [Jacky Chan] asked: "Who Am I?"... I too am asking: "Who Am I?"...

Am I "God"?

Or...

Am I "Devil"?

I have a theory on how to bring people back from the dead.

My theory is as simple as this:

Deceased subject 1, Genesis.

We need to develop a substance that can hold and NOT kill stem cells.

Perhaps a mucous type of substance?
|
Or whatever type of substance the heart can handle and accept without rejecting it.
|
Such as the blood of the now deceased human.
&
If this particular deceased human has ever donated their blood to a blood bank - then that would be best substance for stem cells.
|
Or alternatively a donor of the same blood type of this particular deceased human.
Or also... a donor with the blood type "O".
|
And lastly, the other alternative to blood for the substance that would harbor the stem cells - Warm n' pure and 99.9% impurity free; water.

Inject that substance into the heart and stimulate it with electricity.

Stimulating the tendons within a dead heart should be enough to give temporary reanimation/energy to the heart's system so that it will allow the stem cells in the "substance" that was injected into that heart to heal any damages in his/her body - and if the heart is not enough to power the body in order for the substance with stem cells to take effect and heal with time, then I am sure we shall find a way to power the body and then reattempt this experiment.
|
There are hospital machines that can keep the heart alive.

Keep the heart alive for how ever it long it takes for stem cells to heal damaged areas in a living creature.

Give it one more final "stimulation"...

And hopefully ~ the heart and body should be healed and fully functional.
|
Repeat the same experiment with the brain.
|
The reason why I suggest focusing on the heart first - is because the heart is the first organ to come into existence in a womb.
So that strongly implies that the heart is the most important organ of a being.
|
The brain does not keep the heart alive,
The heart keeps the brain alive.

Or better yet... try doing the experiment with both the heart and the brain at the same time.

The only way that this experiment could be useful... *if it works* - is if the corpse of the person chosen to become undead - is still fresh or not deteriorated to the point of no return and or if their corpse was frozen and thawed out.

Also I would like add - that studying a jellyfish that has the power of biological immortality,
Could help in developing more advanced versions of this experiment with greater success.

And that ladies and gentlemen - is my theory.

I have been entertaining this theory for quite some time now.

Now one day - out of nowhere... my aunt decides to treat me to any movie I wanted watch at the theatre.

And we came across a movie called: "The Lazarus Effect", and it was the only move out - that sounded like it was worth watching.

So we decided to watch that movie.

And I fell in love with this movie,
Because all of it,
The entire movie,
Is talking about something similar to my theory!

Now in this movie: "The Lazarus Effect",
They develop a "substance" that they stimulate with electricity after they release it into the brain of their chosen corpse, and in their case... they used a dead dog and successfully brought it back to life from the dead.

And one of the members of their team got electrocuted and instantly died.

So the main guy does the unthinkable and brings that dead member back to life and that very undead member came back different.

This undead member had psychic powers and black eyes like the demons in the TV show called "supernatural", and just like the demons in supernatural... the undead member experiences a hell for the duration of many years and felt unable to wake up from it,
Only until this undead member was brought to life.

They elaborate on a thing that happens to you before you die,
D.M.T. - is released by the brain before you die to help you cope with death.
But also they mentioned that it was a door way way to something else.
Which helps me feel much better about my theory on preserving consciousness after death in a alternate universe grown in a laboratory.
So that when the clone of the deceased but preserved consciousness is ready for inhabitation - we transfer their soul into their new perfect body.
Only through the power of illusion,
May we transfer a consciousness; which d.m.t. plays a role in.

Now to help y'all understand why in the beginning of my post I asked:
|
"Am I God?",
Or...
"Am I Devil?"
|
You see... I have these ideas on how to play god,
And possibly become better than IT.
|
And they say that the devil introduced "technology" to our world,
And in "supernatural" - they say that Lucifer was the one who created the black eyed demons, and now... in the movie "The Lazarus Effect" ... The lady who was resurrected - had black eyes.
&
"Technogy was the reason why she was able to become undead with black eyes."
|
Since I had this theory for a while before the movie came out,
Before any trailers for that movie were put on the internet; I was the one who had this theory in mind first, at least... I think... ~

But anyways,
I feel as though - something is trying to tell me that either: I AM the devil with no memory ever being one,
Or,
The devil has a plan for me.

I wanted to better humanity,
Give them endless chances,
New senses,
New bodies,
New realities,
|
I wanted to be the one to reunite the world and to show them what they have been mislead to believe,
I wanted them to see how beautiful and special they really are.

When I see a woman,
I can't help but feel profound feelings,
Only because I know that she holds a universe within her mind,
And within that universe - is an earth with a multitude of life.
|
She is; more valuable than earthly possessions.

And now... you all - know me.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How to bring the dead - back to life. (Mad Scientist)

Post by Haelos »

Sorry, only read about a quarter way through.

I've watched enough Fullmetal Alchemist to know that the dead can't be brought back without some type of cost that isn't worth it.
In fact, every concept of the idea of bringing the dead back claims it costs at least one life, if not more, and it rarely works properly.

Final point: The dead don't want to be brought back to life. They don't want to be mourned over. The more energy that goes into mourning a lost loved one, the less likely they are to get where they need to go.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Haelos wrote:Sorry, only read about a quarter way through.

I've watched enough Fullmetal Alchemist to know that the dead can't be brought back without some type of cost that isn't worth it.
In fact, every concept of the idea of bringing the dead back claims it costs at least one life, if not more, and it rarely works properly.

Final point: The dead don't want to be brought back to life. They don't want to be mourned over. The more energy that goes into mourning a lost loved one, the less likely they are to get where they need to go.
You should read the whole thing before making any conclusions, I learned that the hard way,
Also have you taken biology?

I am sure biologists who do not care about the "law" would agree with me, that it is possible but more complicated the what I described, probably.
With or without a soul, our bodies are mechanical but with flesh blood and bone.

And if have you have ever been a hacker, you'd probably understand what I am getting at,
As a hacker,
Hacking is not only limited to computers but go everything that has a system.

So please, read the whole thing.

And then I will gladly be open minded about why people cannot be brought back from the dead.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

lol, fictional anime is now a credible source and an authority on the subject matter of life and death?

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

magari wrote:

lol, fictional anime is now a credible source and an authority on the subject matter of life and death?

It's the concepts behind the show. It's still more credible than literally anything you've ever offered. Magari, you have no place here.

Kuro, I tried to read it, but I was hit with a load of nonsense and a handful of scientific ideas and "needs" that made little sense, even as a whole (I tried reading further, even.)

I never said it wasn't possible. If you think I did, you need to learn to read better. I said it isn't wise and it isn't free. It isn't only an anime that allows me to think such.
Obviously Magari doesn't read as much as he claims if he really believes that to be my only resource in deducing this. Nor does he read the entirety of my posts.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

There is the metaphysical concept of the "silver cord", AKA Aka thread [cool]. Once severed the same soul cannot return to the vessel, however a different entity might be able to possess the body. Although this would in most cases defeat the purpose.

Damn, and I was just thinking earlier how I'd like to see that Frankenstein movie with Gene Wilder, and Peter Boyle(a comedy obviously)again. Absolutely hilarious!

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

As anyone who's ever seen Pet Cemetary (Stephen King) knows, all you need to bring the dead back to life is a special Indian burial ground. Make sure it hasn't gone wrong though otherwise when they come back they come back evil. That's EEEVILLLL!!!!

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Haelos wrote:
magari wrote:

It's the concepts behind the show. It's still more credible than literally anything you've ever offered. Magari, you have no place here.

Kuro, I tried to read it, but I was hit with a load of nonsense and a handful of scientific ideas and "needs" that made little sense, even as a whole (I tried reading further, even.)

I never said it wasn't possible. If you think I did, you need to learn to read better. I said it isn't wise and it isn't free. It isn't only an anime that allows me to think such.
Obviously Magari doesn't read as much as he claims if he really believes that to be my only resource in deducing this. Nor does he read the entirety of my posts.
My mistake, you are right, I was not in the tight mind set at that time, I was not feeling well because of the food I ate - so my judgement was impaired.

But I get what you're saying. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Spida wrote:
Damn, and I was just thinking earlier how I'd like to see that Frankenstein movie with Gene Wilder, and Peter Boyle(a comedy obviously)again. Absolutely hilarious!

Cheers
WOO! Young Frankenstein is awesome!
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Firice »

Abramelin's book had a chapter dedicated to bringing the dead back to life.

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

due to circumstances my kind are trapped in incarnation cycle for certain reasons where far older souls then any gods you know of but b4 anyone gets all stop bluffing you think its a gift? its a fucking curse the worst the universe can give in this life time im 30 only but my hairs already turning gray my muscles are so fucked that my last awakening break threw caused my body to have temp amortizes the nerve static from full muscle knotting my body weight alone laying on my back i convulse my feet double sized coated in heavy metal discharge so much it slowly pulled each toe nail out i cant feel my limbs most recently half my right arm is gray dedicated skin i assume from the potassium poisoning breaking so many knots its like a normal person having limbs crushed for a decade i go on a 5th of vodka a night tobacco bottled water and one meal every three days and i dont die and thats me being moderate i use to pop muscle relaxers like candy w 151 shots to go into a state i was completely paralyzed, there hard to find but there are cults i've tracked attempting to reduce a body to essential salts all but one was just loons 5 years ago bay city mi the cult members all vanished by the time i took a look it wasnt a revived dead a kameria failure i just say it once but i knew fear a white glow like the the moon red eyes of pure fear it wasnt a spirit it left footprints in the swamp mud

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

if your wanting to bring back a loved one forget it even if you found a reanimation cult that succeed the reason they bring the dead back you can torture a body to death over and over a spirit you dont have that leverage they bring back the powerful craft hidden wealth ect to exploit them to gain what they had, there not some loving hippies seeking to reunite people its cold blooded darkest of the dark gaining power is all

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”