A warning about immortality.

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

A warning about immortality.

Post by Horny Goat »

Going on the Internet and looking up so-called immortals, when you see what they're like you wouldn't want to become one.

They are all Indian, Tibetan, and Chinese people and have managed to extend their lives from 150 - 250 years, but what lives though?

They are all of them physically old men and have been for decades. None of them are young. They age normally till they get to about 70 then they just keep on living instead of dying. They look like really old fogey's and remain so for another 70-170 years. Sure, they still get laid, but it's not like tgey can go out to a club and pick up a young fit bird. Any chick under 80 looks hot to them. Granny fuckers! Decades and decades of being granny fuckers. Bring on death.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A warning about immortality.

Post by Rin »

Maybe they're quite content to teach and practice their yoga/cultivation?
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

Nope, tthey definitely like shagging as they keep getting married. But when you look like a 90 year old you don't get the dolly birds.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Are you truly so shallow? Are they not content with their lives?

Also, as you grow older your tastes in women change. You see beauty where before you used to just see age, and in fact the for younger, which is what you find attractive now, begin to look like children to you. You become attracted to more than just the physical, you begin to become appreciative, of experience, intelligence, of the life lived and experienced rather than just having life spread before you.

Tell me, if you where immortal, would you rather not be stimulated in the mind and intellect rather than just your loins? Would you rather not have someone who has comparable experiences to your own?
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Sex is definitely nice but not the only thing that makes life worth living. Suppose some horrible accent happened or some disease that would cut off all feeling from your lower body. Would you end your life or seek your indulgence elsewhere? Or find the true meaning of life for you personally? If physical stimulation is the only pleasure in life for you I truly pity you....you are missing out on so much and that's coming from me; a pretty carnal type.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Your education on Immortals is sorely lacking. There are plenty who retain eternal youth, two of the most famous being Babaji and St. Germain. There are indeed female Immortals, they just aren't as well talked about. And, if you think being old means being infirm, you should study the life of Li Ching-Yuen. Besides his martial knowledge and power, he was on his 24th wife when he "died" at 256 and produced more than 200 children over his long life.

"Warning" indeed.

~:Shin:~

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

An immortal can have sex forever, who wouldn't want to be immortal? I personally never age in appearance.

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

Thanks for all the replies. I didn't think there'd been any new ones.

Another word of warning to those seeking 'immortality.' Have you even been in a public toilet cubicle next door to a really old man. The cries! The groaning! The moaning! Poor old buggers.

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

For me immortality is the survival of the Self after death, nothing physical.
Beloved of Set

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”