Proper Offering.

TheInfamous
Forum Member
Forum Member

Proper Offering.

Post by TheInfamous »

Good morning (3:00am) I have had a few other posts here under the name hybrid but didn't remember the login, my apologies. I'm full of energy, and have been seeing 666 disguised literally everywhere. It's time for me to act upon a decision I've wanted to do since I was young. I am ready and have most certainly thought upon this decision for months. Nothing real bad so do not have any worries. But I am in search of a proper way to offer my soul to Satan. This god has shown me nothing but love in my dreams, my best artistic works show this as well. I have millions of views on YouTube and a slight impact outside of the digital world as well, but I am looking for more. It makes me feel good, and alive. For once. I would like to take it to the next level. I have seen and met a few others in my profession that have succeeded, some not so much as the practice was not initiated properly. I don't have any other sources but I know there are some very knowledgeable people here. Any references to what I should read upon, or Pm's would be greatly appreciated. I am doing this not only for myself, but people close to me as well. They deserve it.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Proper Offering.

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

The forum name you picked has me absolutely dying to say 'drop a gem on Him'.

Pop culture references aside - your best offering will probably be the one that seems most meaningful to you and is centered on your own inherent code of morality.

For additional outside pointers I did see something in Nick Farrell's blog that looks like it's geared to the kind of question you have:

http://www.nickfarrell.it/ritual-offeri ... ok-review/
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

TheInfamous
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Proper Offering.

Post by TheInfamous »

lol. I had a bit to drink that night.. But it has been something I've been curious about, appreciate the reference.

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”