The Long Lived - Draja Mickaharic

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Long Lived - Draja Mickaharic

Post by Horny Goat »

Draja Mickaharic's The Longed Lived is a follow up to his previous book Immortals. Mr. Mickaharic has had a long career as a professional occult teacher and spellcaster and has such has a wealth of experiences from which to draw. Very elderly now, and retired, recently there has been a number of his books published and I would very much like to read them all.

I haven't read his previous book Immortals but I do own The Long Lived. It is a very interesting book which I have read now a number of times. The stories are very interesting. They are the life histories of a number of individuals who are very long lived. Some have loved for thousands of years. There are four types of long lived in this book:

1) Alchemists. People who practiced alchemy, produced the elixir of life and so gained immortality.

2) Accidental immortals. Sensible alchemists often tried out the elixir on others first to see the effects. These people are still alive then.

3) People who have no idea whatsoever of why they are immortal. One man was murdered at a young age by a raiding party along with all of his village. Instead of dying, oddly, he very slowly recovered. It took years for him to realise he was now no longer ageing.

4) Body jumpers. People who learn how to enter and displace other people from their body's.

I think you will find this book very enjoyable and it is well worth buying.

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”