Destruction of the Spirit?

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Destruction of the Spirit?

Post by house6and12 »

Cerber wrote:
house6and12 wrote:theirs a class of abyssal beings commonly called devours that do consume souls
I don't believe that to be entirely correct. Technically "anybody" can feed on souls, just not everybody resort to such diet, and not everybody has the knowledge and skill to "cook a meal" of it.
you need to familiar w the abysses properties its infinite paradox time w out flow space w out distance everything and nothing perfect for the most primal forces but its very nature is hostile to self awareness

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bathtub-alchemist »

house6and12 wrote:
Cerber wrote:
house6and12 wrote:theirs a class of abyssal beings commonly called devours that do consume souls
I don't believe that to be entirely correct. Technically "anybody" can feed on souls, just not everybody resort to such diet, and not everybody has the knowledge and skill to "cook a meal" of it.
you need to familiar w the abysses properties its infinite paradox time w out flow space w out distance everything and nothing perfect for the most primal forces but its very nature is hostile to self awareness
Is english your first language? I have trouble following a lot of your posts

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

Cerber wrote:
i should clarify all abyssal conciseness cannibalize each other its what i called devourers are the top class fully sentient but to maintain the abysses nature of consuming all they need things to buffer so maybe eat isnt the riht word but sacrifice

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

house6and12 wrote:
Cerber wrote:
i should clarify all abyssal conciseness cannibalize each other its what i called devourers are the top class fully sentient but to maintain the abysses nature of consuming all they need things to buffer so maybe eat isnt the riht word but sacrifice
it is but im servery dyslexic they thought i would never read and write reading i speed read writing yea no i suck

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

you do ok. I follow about 80% of what you say, and I have pretty severe brain damage. We all have things that hold us back and overcome the best we can.

sorry if I made you feel targeted. If it helps you can get on me for frying my own brains with hard drugs [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

house6and12 wrote:it is but im servery dyslexic they thought i would never read and write reading i speed read writing yea no i suck
It's alright. I'm mildly dyslexic. I tend to skip words, arrange them in a wrong way, or sometimes my sentences get tangled together in illogical ways. Me understands.
house6and12 wrote:
Cerber wrote:
That may be so, everybody needs to eat something. But at least one higher level entity told me she considered something like that, but I think she didn't go with that, or she just didn't feel like revealing that side to me. I wouldn't judge in either case.

house6and12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by house6and12 »

Cerber wrote:Well "creation and destruction" kind of implies "something out of nothing" and "nothing out of something", a bit harsh. Although I do believe such extreme possible, I think mostly it's just sort of "conversion" and "disintegration" that is happening. One can take a soul and shred it, break it apart, but to totally destroy it out of existence - I wouldn't know where to begin even theoretically
to add some clarity to defining soul, it is the core sense of self, not great but doable example think of an AI everything that physically still exists but if you deleted (for point of concept imagine delete actually erases) you cant really say it still what it was when the aspects that defined its consciousness are gone

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

house6and12 wrote:[ to add some clarity to defining soul, it is the core sense of self, not great but doable example think of an AI everything that physically still exists but if you deleted (for point of concept imagine delete actually erases) you cant really say it still what it was when the aspects that defined its consciousness are gone
But there is known way to completely erase anything out of this universe. The memory or even just a shadow of a memory shaved down to the level of background noise will always remain and given the right conditions will creep back in to existing rebuilding it self.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Surprised I never noticed this thread before. I could have answered lots of questions as its an area of great familiarity.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Stukov wrote:Surprised I never noticed this thread before. I could have answered lots of questions as its an area of great familiarity.
There's no time like the present....

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

bathtub-alchemist wrote:
Stukov wrote:Surprised I never noticed this thread before. I could have answered lots of questions as its an area of great familiarity.
There's no time like the present....
What do you want to know?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

PuraSombra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PuraSombra »

Shinichi wrote: --snip--
The unique pattern as a whole was not made to exist through an act of instant creation, or however you believe you came to exist in your non-linear time view. You were not born the unique pattern that you are the moment you are reading this, and that pattern will no longer be the same that it was when you made the above posts by the time you post your reply to this. There is a sort of core spark with which many of the things you say are true, but the unique pattern of information surrounding that spark is not the same as the spark itself. It's not a matter of understanding time, but a matter of understanding evolution. That spark along with the essence that the spirit is built upon cannot be created or destroyed, but the organization of that essence, the "you"-ness of that essence, can be. That is the destruction of the spirit. No more reincarnation, no after life, no more nothing. True Death. It doesn't matter what you think or believe about time or anything else. If someone has the power and will to kill you this way, you will simply cease to exist in every way. Like disconnecting all of the atoms that make up the mass of your body, the energy will simply disperse and you'll be gone.
--snip--

~:Shin:~
This is very interesting to me... I always believed that this spark you speak of was consciousness itself, and that the information surrounding it was just the bodies we have of this incarnation. So if all the information surrounding that spark were destroyed, there would still be consciousness itself which could simply continue its process of reincarnation due to its experience. Seems like what you're saying is that this spark may be consciousness, but it isn't "I am" without that information which includes all the previous incarnations of that spark. That the spark on its own does not have an identity to speak of and would simply be absorbed back to the proverbial Source if something had the willpower and knowledge to destroy all of the information surrounding it. Is this correct? If so, it would also explain soul fragments. It would mean that the eternal spark is not separated, but some part of the information that is you is removed from the information surrounding the spark. It would also explain how upon "soul retrieval", the person is able to recover past experiences of a previous incarnation.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Actually , if Shin is speaking of what I know from a different tradition ,
the spark is the place holder of the information , and the concentration
of said information...

Think of two columns , eight symbols each , that are a program...

Think of that program running the being , and each symbol of the program
having 77 levels of understanding and application , each...

Thus a program of 16 to the 77th power , bits of information...

Now think of the four corner symbols , being place holders of that information ,
and together , compose the flame...

Without those concentrated placeholders , ( by destroying the flame itself )
all other information is dispersed...this is how I know it , and I do know the
way to destroy that flame...the soul is within that symbol set , yet , soul
fragments are different , and it is another set of symbols , and program , that
allow soul retrieval , yet that can only occur if the soul has a body essence /
information matrix , it can attach to...

Best I can describe what I know at the moment... [wink]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Without those concentrated placeholders , ( by destroying the flame itself )
all other information is dispersed...this is how I know it , and I do know the
way to destroy that flame...the soul is within that symbol set , yet , soul
fragments are different , and it is another set of symbols , and program , that
allow soul retrieval , yet that can only occur if the soul has a body essence /
information matrix , it can attach to...

Best I can describe what I know at the moment... [wink]
I think I've heard this process described in a different way but it rings very true.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Nice to hear confirmation as possible , Spiral...

*bows* in appreciation... [thumbup]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn and Spiral, but have you guys ever witnessed anything like that happening in any form or shape?

Azimuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azimuth »

Weeeellllllllllllll technically nothing is truly destroyed. Even us, we are the make up of everything prior to us, including stars. I think spirits are the same. Nothing has a real end.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Azimuth wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:37 pm Weeeellllllllllllll technically nothing is truly destroyed. Even us, we are the make up of everything prior to us, including stars. I think spirits are the same. Nothing has a real end.
Well, matter of perspective. Even if you take some soul, erase all the memories and experiences, and take what's left and chop it in to a thousand pieces, and take those pieces and scatter those far and wide in to the deepest darkest pits of void. At least one of those pieces will still have enough determination to blindly wiggle and crawl around like some tiny worm, seeking missing parts of it self, even with non-exiting self awareness or any kind of awareness, purely on some leftover intent, barely above background noise. And even if one takes thousands of years, one can eventually begin to reconstruct Self, because such pieces tend to attract each other, no matter how inconceivably weakly. Won't be the same Self, will be new Self, but it will be. So in such scenario, it depends on personal perspective, how much needs to be taken away to be considered destroyed, how close to zero one needs to be, to be considered zero.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Napoli wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:33 pm Is it possible to absolutely destroy a spirit so that it exists no more? I know that it is impossible.
From the perspective of a standard human this is more or less true at least in the short term. Still, surely beings such as the planet are capable of outgrowing their past.

There are various means by which energies and beings can be eliminated.

An obvious means is generating out-of-sync energy of the same frequencies. That cancels the target energy field leaving free energy that is then absorbed and reused in the planetary ecosystem.

Another means is to out-grow the plane on which the problem energy/being exists. If the being is contained in the system, then the energy, now of a frequency too low to be part of the system energy body, is excreted and often consumed by elementals and thus recycled. In some cases the entity may attach to a weak being in the vicinity.

Where the energy-being is karmic, then, if the original relationship problem is resolved (our god is a god of love), the entity may qualify for the Lords of Karma to delete the energy. At the human level that usually requires a suitable delegate to take an interest.

Then there are whole-of-planet processes where the planet out-grows certain species of physical and non-physical entity. Similarly for the universe.

Further there are parallel time-paths/universes and some trade occurs on various planes.

And then there is the Will of the Planetary Logos that uses this planet as its body of incarnation.

Now some entities are connected to the Source of All (SoA) with substantial bandwidth. In principle the human system is one of these. The SoA anchors in the human with a high frequency flow that usually operates at a planetary level but in some cases at a solar systemic level or even further out.

So the human form with chakras (and the 5 kabbalistic souls) can be destroyed - mostly with the chakra/soul spirits being recycled. In principle all can be destroyed with the only (relatively) indestructible component being the SoA flow through the planetary/solar/cosmic logos.

The destruction of all manifested life occurs with the coming of the pralaya. What remains does not have existence but does have beingness.

Thus Life proceeds with or without a manifested universe while spirits are created and dissolved according to the needs of Life.

Humans with personal karma should deal with their own attached spirits before attempting external work.

Personal karma is a magnet for external influences, bad and good. Such influences distort workings.

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”