Making a place within the metaphysical

Sefldron
Forum Member
Forum Member

Making a place within the metaphysical

Post by Sefldron »

This is an extension of my other post http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 29&t=40515

According to everything that I have come to understand, Power or standing within the metaphysical realm can be gained through personal experience, trials, spiritual birth,and by blood line alone if the individual is of a certain lineage. The possibility is extensive but on the topic of extension of life within the physical world I am at a loss with the exception of rumors and mythology. Preparing for the purpose of your​ existence after the physical body has stopped function is a large aspect of magical practice in the physical world to me personally.

On a personal level I have met my metaphysical self that my consciousness will merge with after my physical death. My name on the "other side" is Sefldron and apparently I am a child of Persephone and Baphomet that was conceived during a channeling of Baphomet within myself. During the act Persephone came to me and without any sexual stimulation on my part in the physical I was brought to orgasm and a large quantity of what bodily fluids would have been expelled did not show up in the physical world. A majority was projected into a metaphysical level of existence and after a time myself came to myself as my own child.
On a lighter note it is odd to know that you are your own father and that your uncle is your brother on another plane of existence.

Any thoughts or experiences with anything like this from anyone else?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Making a place within the metaphysical

Post by Desecrated »

Sefldron wrote:
It's not unheard of.
If you start prodding around in your unconscious all sort of weird things will come to the surface.
It's up to you to choose if you believe that it is real or just a fiction of your imagination.
Baphomet is a fictional character invented in the 19th century so you might as well say that you are the son of Winnie the Pooh, but that apparently works for some people. There are members on this forum that have evoked/invoked fictional characters in the past. Then again, all of those had a history with mental illness.

Sefldron
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sefldron »

In spite of being insulted by your opinion based upon the nature of your response I will continue by informing you that in the pursuit of knowledge I am going to regard your response as criticism. Until someone else is able to affect me in the physical world by means of a metaphysical medium I will continue upon my personal experiences to base my opinion and personal beliefs.
As a note considering that mental illnesses are based upon genetic predisposition towards said issues with an individuals mental composition; my family doesn't present the markers for anything of the sort.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Sefldron wrote:
A. In spite of being insulted by your opinion based upon the nature of your response I will continue by informing you that in the pursuit of knowledge I am going to regard your response as criticism.

B. Until someone else is able to affect me in the physical world by means of a metaphysical medium I will continue upon my personal experiences to base my opinion and personal beliefs.

C. As a note considering that mental illnesses are based upon genetic predisposition towards said issues with an individuals mental composition; my family doesn't present the markers for anything of the sort.
A. Don't be insulted by what other people say. Don't allow others to control your emotions.

B. I would love to be an empiricist, but I'm too stuck in materialism to really embrace dualism. But it is a really fucking interesting path you are on here.

C. I saw an interesting article about mental illness probably being either genetic predisposition or the effects of a trauma OR the combination of both. So somebody who experience a high level of stress might develop PTSD, but somebody who has a predisposition for Schizophrenia might develop that instead, in the same stressful situation.
But that kinda puts an interesting spin on section B, because not only do you have to determine if what you are experiencing is a personal experience, you also have to try and decipher how you personally would react to a personal experience.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I don't really have anything of value here, I just want to say that Metaphysical Jizz would make a great band name.

And to the OP, that is really trippy. I'm not sure how to interpret it really, it's so far out from what I think I know. And also the idea of Winnie the Pooh being my dad is great and I bet he'd make a good father. I should really go to sleep now.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Sefldron
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sefldron »

Haha [rofl]

I can relate to the PTSD aspect and because of interactions with entities that I am to understand as being separate from my own mind I do have some issues with a recurring fear of being torn apart from the inside out by something that seems to desire to enter our physical world. I tend to be numb as can be expected but having to deal with vivid mental images of your own violent death will tend to wear you down after a time.

Hopefully something will come to the light in the near future but unfortunately I am in need of more study and recently the only occult shop anywhere near myself closed down. Just found this out today. I am genuinely sad now because of this.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Lady of the Hunt wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
Sefldron wrote:

do you think there are any gods that aren't fictional?
I personally don't. But some do make that distinction so if you want to be able to communicate with others you sometimes have to use their words.

PuraSombra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PuraSombra »

Sefldron wrote:This is an extension of my other post http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 29&t=40515

According to everything that I have come to understand, Power or standing within the metaphysical realm can be gained through personal experience, trials, spiritual birth,and by blood line alone if the individual is of a certain lineage. The possibility is extensive but on the topic of extension of life within the physical world I am at a loss with the exception of rumors and mythology. Preparing for the purpose of your​ existence after the physical body has stopped function is a large aspect of magical practice in the physical world to me personally.

On a personal level I have met my metaphysical self that my consciousness will merge with after my physical death. My name on the "other side" is Sefldron and apparently I am a child of Persephone and Baphomet that was conceived during a channeling of Baphomet within myself. During the act Persephone came to me and without any sexual stimulation on my part in the physical I was brought to orgasm and a large quantity of what bodily fluids would have been expelled did not show up in the physical world. A majority was projected into a metaphysical level of existence and after a time myself came to myself as my own child.
On a lighter note it is odd to know that you are your own father and that your uncle is your brother on another plane of existence.

My thought is that this could be the equivalent of a "Higher Self" or HGA. It could be seen as that at some point in your magickal path, there will come a time when you will need to merge with Selfdron and make it a part of yourself. At the very least, it is clearly a manifestation of yourself considering you said it was your own sexual energy and "myself came to myself". Perhaps this is an initiatory path opening up to you as a result of your work with Baphomet and Persephone. Seems like a good thing to talk to them about rather than anyone else, tbh...

Return to “Life Extension and Immortality”