Inner Schools - Light and Dark

For difficult to define queries.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Inner Schools - Light and Dark

Post by Amor »

I have read that there are inner plane schools where suitable humans(?) learn and work.

Apparently there are both dark and light schools.

Any knowledge of such matters?

Cerber

Re: Inner Schools - Light and Dark

Post by Cerber »

I have no such knowledge, not even sure what exactly does that "inner plane school" is referring to.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

As you must know, most humans come out of the body at night. During that time they have many interactions - some organized. For example, long ago I belonged to AMORC. One night I dreamed of a fraternal conference. Thousands of people were in the hall, all sitting in their fraternal groups wearing their various temple regalia. After that I realized that groups such as AMORC and Freemasons are only the outer catchments.

At a more profound level, suitable initiates cluster around higher initiates to learn from them and assist them. These schools, as far as I know, never meet on the physical plane, although occasionally individual members will meet there.

The higher levels of such schools connect outside the solar system.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:34 pm As you must know, most humans come out of the body at night. During that time they have many interactions - some organized. For example, long ago I belonged to AMORC. One night I dreamed of a fraternal conference. Thousands of people were in the hall, all sitting in their fraternal groups wearing their various temple regalia. After that I realized that groups such as AMORC and Freemasons are only the outer catchments.

At a more profound level, suitable initiates cluster around higher initiates to learn from them and assist them. These schools, as far as I know, never meet on the physical plane, although occasionally individual members will meet there.

The higher levels of such schools connect outside the solar system.
Oh. In my personal gnosis I consider such event as "astral sleepwalking" within "local egregore". Egregores usually (even though not necessarily) kind of has two sides to it selves: Egregore-place and Egregore-sentience. Communities naturally collectively project, no conscious intention is necessary, it greater self as a place, and members of those communities tend to wander in and around that astral place at night. And not just human members, especially if it's some occult and spiritual community, that place can become populated by "other kinds" of people.
Town burst in to existence, traders start flocking offering their wares, vampires move in to hunt etc, and every now and then I will see some people I know wandering around wearing their pyjamas. Usually those places have their own lord/lady (egregore-person), usually born in to existence very naturally, other times with a little help from some passing by "egregorian shaman".
Our local egregore is fairly quiet but it does have a lot of knowledge and the Lord of the place, is very nice person. I don't think they up there (here) organize any collective astral interactions, classes or anything though, but there maybe be "paths" from there leading to some other more active places of learning. You can always ask Him. After forum came back online, we only reconnected lost "Spirit" with the "Body", but have not wandered there much since.

Shaman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shaman »

There are schools, also called "retreats," "temples," or "halls," in the astral and etheric planes (as well as the other planes possibly, although I haven't specifically delved this deep). As with most of stuff on the astral plane, these retreats can appear different in their variety to each magician -- but are in essence the same. Many spiritualist have tried to talk about these retreats/schools and other centers of massive, collective consciousness as @Cerber has pointed out above. Depending on which of the three worlds of the astral plane you are hoping to learn within will determine what you need to do in order to visit these retreats. From my own spiritual system, although there are others, most of the "schools" are in the middle and upper worlds and you are assisted in getting there by your H.G.A. who will give you a lot of the beginner info before you join the school. The schools also do not teach in a conventional sense, usually transmitting information through telepathic, imagery-based, mysterious methods that seem to link with your DNA and consciousness.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I suspect also that there can be direct transmission of skills/abilities. I certainly experience the occasional step-up in perception during meditation. The steps-up seem permanent.

I rather think that the inner schools system extends to higher planes than the astral - perhaps being a standard institution across all levels of manifested Existence, with many cultural namings.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

There are various accounts that the advancement rules for the inner plane schools of Earth are set by a group on/from Sirius - the blazing/flaming/silver star. The rules include standards for proportion of subplane substance in each grade.

The rules supposedly limit advancement on the left path so that those initiates do not get control of their soul body (higher mental subplanes).

On the right path, by various accounts, either the first or the third stage of enlightenment qualifies the initiate for attachment to the Sirius school. I suspect that the confusion in accounts is deliberate.

My own understanding is that both left and right Earth schools come under the same Mage - who presumably is beyond light and dark

After I wrote the above, I looked at the lesser mage that manages the dark schools and she was pleased to show me her best pupil. He shone with dark radiance - looking very nice. I think he must change streams now. It looks like he will move to the devic stream, off this planet. That will allow him to advance on the dark flow - where a human apparently is not permitted.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The star pupil has moved to the devic line, now attached to Jupiter, and looking quite splendid on the dark flow.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The inner schools generally feed into the 7 paths beyond the planet.

1. The Path of Earth Service.
2. The Path of Magnetic Work.
3. The Path of Training for Planetary Logoi.
4. The Path to Sirius.
5. The Ray Path.
6. The Path the Logos Himself Is On.
7. The Path of Absolute Sonship.

Details here:
https://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/ihas/ihas21.htm

Various beings posted in to help the human race, engage with the schools but need not (may not?) take one of the 7 paths from the planet as they are subject to promotion and/or reposting within a greater plan.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”