What do we need MORE of in the occult community?

For difficult to define queries.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: What do we need MORE of in the occult community?

Post by Kath »

I had a thought the other day.
I heard some talking head say something about how people who have power always want more power. basically a critique of powerful people, arguably a valid one. But it got me thinking about how I think about power.

I'm more interested in knowledge than power. But the two have a strong relationship. In seeking knowledge, i find power as a side effect. Power can in turn be used to seek still more knowledge. A vicious cycle which seems to effect a very rapid and self sustaining progression.
And it struck me that it's perhaps relevant to this thread.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Healing....i see so many people in the community with messed up energy....meanwhile there trying to curse there ex or get super-powers. Gotta take care of the basis first....Heal yourself.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

WildWolf wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:18 pm Healing....i see so many people in the community with messed up energy....meanwhile there trying to curse there ex or get super-powers. Gotta take care of the basis first....Heal yourself.
That would be a valid critique of any group of humans I think.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Kath wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:47 pm
WildWolf wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:18 pm Healing....i see so many people in the community with messed up energy....meanwhile there trying to curse there ex or get super-powers. Gotta take care of the basis first....Heal yourself.
That would be a valid critique of any group of humans I think.
I disagree. People drawn too the Occult can be a special type of weird.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”