Charlatans!!!

For difficult to define queries.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Arckangel

No. Scarlett_156 is actually the one that was scammed. She exposed the voodoo priestess that scammed her and the voodoo priestess made people believe Scarlett_156 was the nefarious one.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: IAO131

[QUOTE=Arckangel;359612]FAKE MAGICIANS MET IN PERSON

I've just had a screaming argument with a charlatan, Michael. My parents and I agreed not to pay him but my father ended up giving him a thousand dollars. We
went to see him for work. Yes, I've exhausted every action in the mundane world. 4 months later... Nothing!

He was like: "Oh! X became a TV Host after consulting me etc." He had good proof and evidence actually. He also claimed to have cured a man from HIV/AIDS! Yet, he kept on addressing issues that had nothing to do with our rituals, fooling around, travelling etc. I respected all the rule. No lust for results etc. We worked over and over again and he was like: "Oh. I can't do anything. I don't understand what's going on. She's a woman. She just worked her way up there." What the ?!!!

Cynthia Gagnon Villeneuve AKA Sarah. 3 300$ for nothing. A long story. We met in October 2006. We worked on several goals actually. 4 different goals. I also paid her for uncrossing and 2 chakra cleansings she never performed.

She's a witch or sorceress, a psychotherapist, a clairvoyant, a tarot card reader, a medicinal and floral elixir doctor, a massage therapist, and now a yogi and a casting agent.

All she does is make you write your request on a parchment paper. The rest is done on your behalf once home, taking your purification bath.

As of the second night she made me pay again for 2 out of 3 rituals pretending there was way too much negativity. I told her from the 1st night there was lots of negativity and even paid for an uncrossing ritual.

I remember paying her 835$ in one day for a couple of rituals including money.
She was like: "You're gonna win 30 000$ BEFORE Christmas. You'll be so happy that you'll buy me gift. The sum was justified because of 24 000$ of debts, albums I need to record etc.

I remember paying her 730$ for a pouch of spices, a mojo bag. I stopped paying
her. We did not talk for 4 months. She called me last month claiming she wanted to help. I did not give her any money. She's showing no interest now
that I need her. Most people struggle to pay one rent a month. She moved to a larger duplex, and decide to rent a second duplex! One for herself, one for her business... Two rents a month!

Bruce Fraser. 900$ out of the window... An Initiated Witch... Very knowledgeable in Ceremonial Magick, Kabbalah, Goetia etc. Yet... Refuses to just focus and produce results. Met him in spring or summer of 2006. I remember that night. Last year. 60$. Lottery. Drugs. Video Poker. Vodka. "Wait for me here." "Wait for me there." He did not even light a candle! Nothing. From 10 to 3. He postponed it twice. When he finally did it, he just rushed everything. I apologized to Dantalion several times for that shitty farce of a summoning.

Jean-Frantz Georges. Met him last year. About 300$ mis-spent.

André. Met him last year. About 200$ wasted.

Jean-Claude. Met him this year. About 300$ shoved to his colon for nothing! He first said he was not gonna charge but kept on demanding even more hundreds of dollars. He even tried to sell me an initiation for 300$!

1st African Marabout. "If you've got 60$ in your bank account, you've got more!" That sums it all! That other guy got the VJ job... That was in 2005. That marabout tried to sell me some extraordinary water for 600$! He also tried to sell me another product for 250$!

2nd African Marabout. 40$ down the loo... Tried to sell me some powder or something for 100$. That was in 2006.

FAKE MAGICIANS MET ONLINE

KyraMeadows.Com FRAUD! BITCH! 100$ down the shitter. A woman named Jacqueline admitted to losing 100$ on her just as well. That was in 2005...

Robert Lunceford from ExtremeSpells.Com... FRAUD! DOG! 80$ down the pooper... MANY others claimed to have been defrauded by him. Besides, he did NOT honour his money-back guarantee... He said customers could get their money back 6 months afterwards if unsatisfied. Told me he would cast it again... But, still... That was in 2005.

CalAstrology.Com Such an impressive website. So many testimonials. Andreika. "The most powerful witch of all time!" Blasphemy! Could not work a thing! Got a reiumbursement, though.

As for the 5 other spells! Nothing! Did not ask for a reimbursement 'cause I know they'd cancel all the spells. Keep in mind! Several goals! Not just one! And YES, I would take action in the mundane world!

Iâ??ve been defrauded by Isabella. Isabella IS Sara Freder. 39Euros down the gutter. SO FAR! I paid many of them so others would be VJs. LOL! Everytime there was a vacancy they would hire (or re-hire) someone else... Isabella sent me a letter that I found on Sara Frederâ??s website. After reading reports that Isabella was a scam, I conducted a search on fr.yahoo.com. I typed some of the things she told me in.

isabella.fr/code50/index.asp?CClient=07313/10273923
sara-freder.com/fr/Code50/bdc_code50.asp?CClient=0438/1652870

Doing the same thing with other sentences from other letters I would once again find the very same letters elsewhere.

Pasqualinaâ??s website says:
â??Pasqualina has no crystal ball, but instead she uses her own wonderful intuition and deep reflection. She is by no means a traditional fortuneteller. With her big dark eyes and her long hair, Pasqualina looks like an Ancient
Goddess.â?Â

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Linked to this thread. 'Haunted Jewelry and other Ebay crap' http://www.occultforums.com/showthread.php?t=29340

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Some of them do everythiiiiing in their can to aggravate you, anger you. And once they succeed, they act like innocent virginal playdolls.

Like you're the perpetrator, the one abusing them after their countless lies, deceits, neglects (omission of commitments, not performing works they were paid for, dull work), contradictions and abuse.

They use their free will to abuse people... Don't they complain when clients (or karma) strike back.

That's what I noticed with abusers in general (not just charlatans). They looove to torture and abuse people. That's their favourite pie. But give them a lil bit of abuse and you'll see psychosis... Do you really think robbers like to be robbed?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: AstralMagickCraft

Scarlett may or may not have been a charletan to other people, and her husband certainly was(The only reason I never realized it was because she actually knew alot and wasn't a charletan I assumed he must have been knowledgeable, I think he might have been, he just liked to scam people and all that) But she helped me a couple times with some issues, which was just mostly her telling me how I needed to change myself rather than a situation.

If it wasn't for her, I might be an extreme armchair by now, and not just HALF armchair :whistle:

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Jenfucius
Arckangel;360094 wrote:No. Scarlett_156 is actually the one that was scammed. She exposed the voodoo priestess that scammed her and the voodoo priestess made people believe Scarlett_156 was the nefarious one.
I stand corrected then.

Apperently with some con artists "occultists" its hard to tell if they are genuine or not. I can sympathize with her on that one.
Its diffferent that those people who set themselves up to defrauded because they are so disperate to pay anyone they come across without an once of scrutiny.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: LoD

Ave,

Exactly... I will have no evil spoken about Scarlett, she is genuine and I think she deserves respect. As for the rest...
Like you're the perpetrator, the one abusing them after their countless lies, deceits, neglects
That's not just the case with these charlatans Arckangel... it is like that with all who abuse the faith and trust of others... sadly

Blessings,

LoD

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

LoD;360233 wrote:Ave,

Exactly... I will have no evil spoken about Scarlett, she is genuine and I think she deserves respect. LoD
I agree. She did indeed have knowledge of the occult and wasnt a newbie. I always enjoyed talking to her.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Querent

lol. You guys...

I don't care if you liked her. That wasn't the point at all. My comment reflected my own opinion which I came to after watching her post, watching her reaction to people, watching people's reactions to her, her mentality and impact in general. Initially I did like her and she (apparently) liked me. But after talking with her and getting a sense for what she was about and then standing back and watching the drama play out here and elsewhere I concluded that she wasn't someone I wanted to be associated with and that she was a very good example of where I did not want to end up. It's a personal choice that was never really up for debate, but you guys somehow found a way. lol.

I will agree that she wasn't a newbie, though. She knew her stuff and I believe she was genuine as far as her magical practices go. She certainly was dedicated.

But I guess I'll stop speaking 'evil' about the saintly Scarlett, though. God forbid. :rolleyes:

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: shadow flame

[QUOTE=AstralMagickCraft;360227]Scarlett may or may not have been a charletan to other people, and her husband certainly was(The only reason I never realized it was because she actually knew alot and wasn't a charletan I assumed he must have been knowledgeable, I think he might have been, he just liked to scam people and all that) But she helped me a couple times with some issues, which was just mostly her telling me how I needed to change myself rather than a situation.

If it wasn't for her, I might be an extreme armchair by now, and not just HALF armchair :whistle:[/QUOTE]
he is her husband? :o:o
damn i like occult internet drama :D

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

One more thing, I noticed there are charlatans in every field of life... Amongst doctors, travel agencies, technicians etc.

It's always their fault 'cause they claim to be willing to do something they just can't or just won't do.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Daleth

Seriously, I can't imagine why these people are being blamed for taking money when it's so freely given to them. When you give somebody hundreds of dollars before they've even produced any results for you, and then you do it over and over and over again, the fault lies entirely with you.

I can't blame these people for existing and making so much profit out of conning people when people clearly want to be conned. If people weren't handing over cash so quickly and easily, these charlatans wouldn't be doing what they were doing.

If you touch a stove and it burns you, do you touch the stove over and over again to see if it'll keep burning you, and then get mad at the stove because you keep getting burned? These con artists don't take your money without your permission, and you just keep handing it over. There's a point where you have to stop blaming other people for taking your money when you keep giving it to them.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Daleth;360788 wrote:Seriously, I can't imagine why these people are being blamed for taking money when it's so freely given to them.
(No offence intended or anything)

Essentially because its under a false pretext.
Its like when you buy a product at your grocery store you expect to find inside the package whats label on the outside packaging and not something else inside.

And its not "freely" givien to them. Its not a donation. Its for a service to be render.
If both parties agrees to the terms of the transaction then its legally binding. Any court in this country would concur.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Daleth;360788 wrote:If people weren't handing over cash so quickly and easily, these charlatans wouldn't be doing what they were doing.
That part I agree with. All claims should be under tight scrutinty. Especially if the claims sound extremely far fetch.

Its with certain dim wits who act like if they were born yesterday that I have little sympathy for. With level headed people on the other hand its different.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Yeah. After bad experiences, one should be very wary...

But some of them are truly convincing... Sometimes, it's very hard to tell if they're telling the truth or not.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Abed Al Qader

I couldnâ??t help but notice that a lot of the names that you listed are women names, that should be a big red flag for you right there.

Woman can never be true practitioners, no matter what anyone says. the fact that during the whole time they get their period, a few days before and a few days after almost all spirits and spiritual entities even those demonical in nature wont even come near her, in fact the few true woman practitioners that I met in my life were either extremely limited working with very few low entities that can do very few things and for a very short time, or old woman who already hit menopause.

So that right there will help you cut your choices by half next time youâ??re shopping for spiritual help, but still does not mean that men will be any better or more decent, in fact you are less likely to meet a true wizard than a witch on line.

If what I said offended anyone, then I regret that. But it still does not change the fact that it is true.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: shadow flame

[QUOTE=Abed Al Qader;360820]I couldnâ??t help but notice that a lot of the names that you listed are women names, that should be a big red flag for you right there.

Woman can never be true practitioners, no matter what anyone says. the fact that during the whole time they get their period, a few days before and a few days after almost all spirits and spiritual entities even those demonical in nature wont even come near her, in fact the few true woman practitioners that I met in my life were either extremely limited working with very few low entities that can do very few things and for a very short time, or old woman who already hit menopause.

So that right there will help you cut your choices by half next time youâ??re shopping for spiritual help, but still does not mean that men will be any better or more decent, in fact you are less likely to meet a true wizard than a witch on line.

If what I said offended anyone, then I regret that. But it still does not change the fact that it is true.[/QUOTE]
i disagree. i would say that roughly 50% practitioners of the occult are women, although some paths hold more women then man, and vice versa

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Historically females has been better as seers or clairvoyants as males. Females also tend to be very good with using intuition than males.

As for practiitioners of the occult what Shadow flame says is true; its about 50%/50% (male/female ratio).
With wicca its mostly women. With ceremonial magick its mostly men.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Arckangel;360816 wrote: But some of them are truly convincing... Sometimes, it's very hard to tell if they're telling the truth or not.
Thats is pretty much accurate.
If the claim is too outragious its usually a con-artist. Others of course is hard to tell.

The unfortunate thing is some people dont have common sense to go to the police and at least report it.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Aleph

[QUOTE=Abed Al Qader;360820]
Woman can never be true practitioners, no matter what anyone says. the fact that during the whole time they get their period, a few days before and a few days after almost all spirits and spiritual entities even those demonical in nature wont even come near her[/quote]

Then my used tampons will be excellent for banishing.

What drivel.

To the OP: What are you asking all these practitioners to do for you, exactly?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

I PMed you.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Arckangel;360816 wrote:Yeah. After bad experiences, one should be very wary...
Anytime large amounts of money are asked for one should be even more cautious.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Look at the case of this so called "Aisha Egyptian witch".
Alot of accusations against her from people across North America.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/viewsimi...adi&ref=164852

"Aisha Haadi's love spells scam - The most hated spell caster found online"
http://aishalovespellsscam.blogspot.com/

Essentially oif you do an internet search you will find reports of fake psychics everywhere.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Daleth

There's a very simple way to avoid charlatans getting away with conning you: Tell them you'll pay them AFTER you see results. If they aren't willing to accept that, then obviously they have no faith in their own abilities.

If you rely on how convincing somebody is when deciding whether or not to fork out hundreds of dollars, obviously you're going to get conned, because these people are professional liars. If you take a moment and use your brain to figure out how to avoid getting scammed by them, then you'll be okay as long as you have a few brain cells to rub together.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: AstralMagickCraft

How do you keep people from taking your money? well they didn't take it you gave it to them, much like you gave a waitress your money after a meal.

The problem is you suck at getting results.

Do the stuff yourself and noone can scam you.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”