Charlatans!!!

For difficult to define queries.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Abed Al Qader

[QUOTE=Daleth;361262]There's a very simple way to avoid charlatans getting away with conning you: Tell them you'll pay them AFTER you see results. If they aren't willing to accept that, then obviously they have no faith in their own abilities.

If you rely on how convincing somebody is when deciding whether or not to fork out hundreds of dollars, obviously you're going to get conned, because these people are professional liars. If you take a moment and use your brain to figure out how to avoid getting scammed by them, then you'll be okay as long as you have a few brain cells to rub together.[/QUOTE]

This would be the best way to do it, and if they should ask for some cash to buy the necessary things for the work ask them to make a list and obtain the items yourself for them.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

[QUOTE=Jenfucius;361133]Look at the case of this so called "Aisha Egyptian witch".
Alot of accusations against her from people across North America.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/viewsimi...adi&ref=164852

"Aisha Haadi's love spells scam - The most hated spell caster found online"
http://aishalovespellsscam.blogspot.com/

Essentially oif you do an internet search you will find reports of fake psychics everywhere.[/QUOTE]

will there you go, she is Egyptian, that should have been enough for anyone to stay a mile away from her, I have been many times to that retched country "Egypt" and I have yet to meet an honest Egyptian in any field not just occult.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Jenfucius

[QUOTE=Daleth;361262]There's a very simple way to avoid charlatans getting away with conning you: Tell them you'll pay them AFTER you see results. If they aren't willing to accept that, then obviously they have no faith in their own abilities.
[/QUOTE]
Yep I was thinking pretty much on the same line. Worded differently of course.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

[QUOTE=Abed Al Qader;361279]
will there you go, she is Egyptian, that should have been enough for anyone to stay a mile away from her, I have been many times to that retched country "Egypt" and I have yet to meet an honest Egyptian in any field not just occult.
[/QUOTE]
I dont think someone being an Egyptian automatically makes them dishonest.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

[QUOTE=Jenfucius;362237]I dont think someone being an Egyptian automatically makes them dishonest.[/QUOTE]

Am not a racist and am not stereotyping, i simply call it as I see it, Egyptian=Dishonest, ignore at own peril.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Athena

One thing I was taught to do when doing client work for someone is to do a trial or sample spell to see if you can in fact work for that particular person. This is handy for both people to know how well things will go. I personally won't take someone's money unless I think there is a very good chance I will be able to manifest what they have asked for. So the test working helps both parties. For example I had someone from Australia contact me, and I didn't know if I could work that long of a distance away. Fortunately my free sample work had resounding success.... The sample work is usually something small and often not related to the actual area the client is asking for though.

Now how you can find a good worker? Go with referrals. Ask your friends and acquaintances if they have ever had someone do really good work for them.

I have seen so much scam on the internet it's horrible. I see people who are just grabbing spells and recipes out of that huge Judika book (most of her recipes are far from what is traditionally taught on those paths), or just make crap up. Many people without even good training or years of practice... or even worse, those that don't even do the work. So again I say, ask people who has done good work for them in the past.

I think it's the same as computer repair... so many stories about people who bring their computer in for repair to be charged $200 just for a solder job, or the repair person purposefully leaves something loose.... or car repair, or a lawyer or Dr.... you always want to go by word of mouth. I think there are charlatans in every field.

Oh and as a side note, you'll never guess how many people pay *after* they get results LOL, well one out of 20 maybe.

Athena

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Arckangel

I think I need a spy... That's about the only way to know if some of them are for real...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Kazahel

lol. You start a thread complaining about charlatans(I find that ironic) and then you go on to say about needing a spy so you can tell who is for real or not.

I've noticed your posts and it does sound like its a hobby you would enjoy... treading in peoples gardens so you can peek through their windows like a peeping tom.. Just remember if you get caught to tell them you were doing something important though, by trying to prove to the world how horrible these 'charlatans' are. :rolleyes:

Do you find that ironic or is it just me?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Marje

[QUOTE=Carmin;359913]
As far as Catherine Yronwode goes, I like her spunky style of writing, and her formulas are, for the most part authentic, but I've met too many root workers or would-be root-workers with their heads up her ass. Not her fault, understand, but if I have to hear one more moon-brained whoopie-witch pining after the complete versions of her secret formulas I will chew my own face off. For fun. They worship that woman! [/QUOTE]

Lol. Catherine Yronwode says some nonsensical things at times, such as quassia being a good substitute for a biological item. And apparently that rootwork course she has isn't worth its money. She isn't all bad, but worshiping her and taking every word she says as truth would be a bit stupid.

As for frauds; there's a so-called vodou mambo (highest rank in vodou) who call herself Mambo Racine. She offers all sorts of vodou services, including initiation rites and ritual packages. Problem is, she isn't a mambo at all. To be a mambo (or houngan), you need to receive the sacred asson (rattle) during an initiation rite. Racine wasn't eligible to be initiated as mambo, so she stole the asson and now just calls herself a mambo.
Some of the things she say really don't make any sense, such as singing "My bonnie went over the ocean" in a ritual to serve Agwe. This is probably because she never learned the real songs.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

[QUOTE=Arckangel;359612]FAKE MAGICIANS MET IN PERSON

I've just had a screaming argument with a charlatan, Michael. My parents and I agreed not to pay him but my father ended up giving him a thousand dollars. We
went to see him for work. Yes, I've exhausted every action in the mundane world. 4 months later... Nothing!

He was like: "Oh! X became a TV Host after consulting me etc." He had good proof and evidence actually. He also claimed to have cured a man from HIV/AIDS! Yet, he kept on addressing issues that had nothing to do with our rituals, fooling around, travelling etc. I respected all the rule. No lust for results etc. We worked over and over again and he was like: "Oh. I can't do anything. I don't understand what's going on. She's a woman. She just worked her way up there." What the ?!!!

Cynthia Gagnon Villeneuve AKA Sarah. 3 300$ for nothing. A long story. We met in October 2006. We worked on several goals actually. 4 different goals. I also paid her for uncrossing and 2 chakra cleansings she never performed.

She's a witch or sorceress, a psychotherapist, a clairvoyant, a tarot card reader, a medicinal and floral elixir doctor, a massage therapist, and now a yogi and a casting agent.

All she does is make you write your request on a parchment paper. The rest is done on your behalf once home, taking your purification bath.

As of the second night she made me pay again for 2 out of 3 rituals pretending there was way too much negativity. I told her from the 1st night there was lots of negativity and even paid for an uncrossing ritual.

I remember paying her 835$ in one day for a couple of rituals including money.
She was like: "You're gonna win 30 000$ BEFORE Christmas. You'll be so happy that you'll buy me gift. The sum was justified because of 24 000$ of debts, albums I need to record etc.

I remember paying her 730$ for a pouch of spices, a mojo bag. I stopped paying
her. We did not talk for 4 months. She called me last month claiming she wanted to help. I did not give her any money. She's showing no interest now
that I need her. Most people struggle to pay one rent a month. She moved to a larger duplex, and decide to rent a second duplex! One for herself, one for her business... Two rents a month!

Bruce Fraser. 900$ out of the window... An Initiated Witch... Very knowledgeable in Ceremonial Magick, Kabbalah, Goetia etc. Yet... Refuses to just focus and produce results. Met him in spring or summer of 2006. I remember that night. Last year. 60$. Lottery. Drugs. Video Poker. Vodka. "Wait for me here." "Wait for me there." He did not even light a candle! Nothing. From 10 to 3. He postponed it twice. When he finally did it, he just rushed everything. I apologized to Dantalion several times for that shitty farce of a summoning.

Jean-Frantz Georges. Met him last year. About 300$ mis-spent.

André. Met him last year. About 200$ wasted.

Jean-Claude. Met him this year. About 300$ shoved to his colon for nothing! He first said he was not gonna charge but kept on demanding even more hundreds of dollars. He even tried to sell me an initiation for 300$!

1st African Marabout. "If you've got 60$ in your bank account, you've got more!" That sums it all! That other guy got the VJ job... That was in 2005. That marabout tried to sell me some extraordinary water for 600$! He also tried to sell me another product for 250$!

2nd African Marabout. 40$ down the loo... Tried to sell me some powder or something for 100$. That was in 2006.

FAKE MAGICIANS MET ONLINE

KyraMeadows.Com FRAUD! BITCH! 100$ down the shitter. A woman named Jacqueline admitted to losing 100$ on her just as well. That was in 2005...

Robert Lunceford from ExtremeSpells.Com... FRAUD! DOG! 80$ down the pooper... MANY others claimed to have been defrauded by him. Besides, he did NOT honour his money-back guarantee... He said customers could get their money back 6 months afterwards if unsatisfied. Told me he would cast it again... But, still... That was in 2005.

CalAstrology.Com Such an impressive website. So many testimonials. Andreika. "The most powerful witch of all time!" Blasphemy! Could not work a thing! Got a reiumbursement, though.

As for the 5 other spells! Nothing! Did not ask for a reimbursement 'cause I know they'd cancel all the spells. Keep in mind! Several goals! Not just one! And YES, I would take action in the mundane world!

Iâ??ve been defrauded by Isabella. Isabella IS Sara Freder. 39Euros down the gutter. SO FAR! I paid many of them so others would be VJs. LOL! Everytime there was a vacancy they would hire (or re-hire) someone else... Isabella sent me a letter that I found on Sara Frederâ??s website. After reading reports that Isabella was a scam, I conducted a search on fr.yahoo.com. I typed some of the things she told me in.

isabella.fr/code50/index.asp?CClient=07313/10273923
sara-freder.com/fr/Code50/bdc_code50.asp?CClient=0438/1652870

Doing the same thing with other sentences from other letters I would once again find the very same letters elsewhere.

Pasqualinaâ??s website says:
â??Pasqualina has no crystal ball, but instead she uses her own wonderful intuition and deep reflection. She is by no means a traditional fortuneteller. With her big dark eyes and her long hair, Pasqualina looks like an Ancient
Goddess.â?Â

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

I reported Sarah Cynthia Gagnon Villeneuve to the cops. Good! She tried to extort me of a 1000$ recently over an ingredient she won't even disclose the name of! She was like: "It's either that or you lose evertything spent on me and everything is fucked up!" She's going down! Now that I reported her to the cops I won't ever come back to her for sure. It was about time for me to disintoxicate myself from her schemes.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: Rend Sever

Logic, intuition, common sense and frugality with money.

/ thread

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

[QUOTE=Arckangel;367602]I reported Sarah Cynthia Gagnon Villeneuve to the cops. Good! She tried to extort me of a 1000$ recently over an ingredient she won't even disclose the name of! She was like: "It's either that or you lost evertything spent on me everything is fucked up!" She's going down! Now that I reported her to the cops I won't ever come back to her for sure. It was about time for me to disintoxicate myself from her schemes.[/QUOTE]
You can also report her to "Better Business Bureau" site or "Rip Off Report" site and similar consumer fraud alert sites over the net.

Providing you didnt do this already. Reporting someone as a fraud is no good if you dont have any evidence. You should have taped the conversation or provide some other evidence. Because it will come down to your word vs her words.
Good thing at least now the cops are aware of her presence and will keep her in their memory if someone elses file a complaint about her in the future.

You can also report any fraundsters you know to the IRS. I'm sure many fraudsters keep money without reporting it to the tax man.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

There are no ingredients for a spell to get a job that would cost $1000 (as you have guessed) or any spell for that matter.

Yep, definitely the Better Business Bureau. There are many laws against ripping people off for money in this way, just look at the recent cases of the psychics who were sued (forgot their names now). Anyone who charges $5000 to do a spell is up to something, and unfortunately it's rarely spellwork.

Athena

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: hunterwitch_bloodpact

now in days its legal if your not making money in such a way is to get in trouble from it,its called Social Engineering XD

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Original post: hunterwitch_bloodpact

and aslong as there isnt a physical item it isnt illigle either

if she sold u those then yes u can report her, thats like the worst thing with con artists they never learn that in order to make it legal,u have to not provide any physical items or any thing that can be taxed.

but instead use the words may,perhaps,possibly,etc,etc. for catch phrases when u do it.

im not a con artist i like to study things,in and around law enforcement,plus military XD.

loop holes are the greatest when used properly (aka grey areas).

youarenothingandreika
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Post by youarenothingandreika »

If anyone has been ripped off by castrology.com or andreika please let me know if you are interested in getting justice and having this website pulled down as it is time black magic is bannished starting with these criminals.

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Post by Metaller »

I ask you a thing. why do you put your lives and families in the hands of unknnown magicians and wizards? read books, study magic, practice rituals and make your own luck. if people who believe in magic practiced it by themself there would be no space for charlatans. because if a false wizard knocks at your door at 6:00 a.m. in a black coat promising you luck and money that day he would have a chance to prove himself by escaping his own curse that you cast him in that exact moment and preventing himself of being crushed by a car.

that way charlatans would be eradicated forever leaving their place to real practicers who have confidence in their powers and don't use them only for their own greed but have actual control of the world that surrounds them and their reality
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charlatans!!!

Post by Metaller »

I ask you a thing. why do you put your lives and families in the hands of unknnown magicians and wizards? read books, study magic, practice rituals and make your own luck. if people who believe in magic practiced it by themself there would be no space for charlatans. because if a false wizard knocks at your door at 6:00 a.m. in a black coat promising you luck and money that day he would have a chance to prove himself by escaping his own curse that you cast him in that exact moment and preventing himself of being crushed by a car.

that way charlatans would be eradicated forever leaving their place to real practicers who have confidence in their powers and don't use them only for their own greed but have actual control of the world that surrounds them and their reality
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

julia23380
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Charlatans!!!

Post by julia23380 »

Occult Forum Archive wrote: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:12 pm Original post: Athena

One thing I was taught to do when doing client work for someone is to do a trial or sample spell to see if you can in fact work for that particular person. This is handy for both people to know how well things will go. I personally won't take someone's money unless I think there is a very good chance I will be able to manifest what they have asked for. So the test working helps both parties. For example I had someone from Australia contact me, and I didn't know if I could work that long of a distance away. Fortunately my free sample work had resounding success.... The sample work is usually something small and often not related to the actual area the client is asking for though.

Now how you can find a good worker? Go with referrals. Ask your friends and acquaintances if they have ever had someone do really good work for them.

I have seen so much scam on the internet it's horrible. I see people who are just grabbing spells and recipes out of that huge Judika book (most of her recipes are far from what is traditionally taught on those paths), or just make crap up. Many people without even good training or years of practice... or even worse, those that don't even do the work. So again I say, ask people who has done good work for them in the past.

I think it's the same as computer repair... so many stories about people who bring their computer in for repair to be charged $200 just for a solder job, or the repair person purposefully leaves something loose.... or car repair, or a lawyer or Dr.... you always want to go by word of mouth. I think there are charlatans in every field.

Oh and as a side note, you'll never guess how many people pay *after* they get results LOL, well one out of 20 maybe.

Athena

how do i contact you for spell services?

Cerber

Re: Charlatans!!!

Post by Cerber »

julia23380 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:42 pm how do i contact you for spell services?
That might be close to impossible. That 12 or more years old message is from forum archive, all archived post are from ancient times, before forum restoration, and only posts were restored, no user accounts with any contact information were restored. It is unknown if that person who used to go by "Athena" did join restored forum, and if they did, it is unknown if they used the same name. But they or someone who knows them might pass by someday. There is a chance, but not very big. I personally don't remember seeing anyone with "Athena" user name participating in any discussions since I joined this forum which was few years ago, unfortunately.

P.S. A side note. I made a short post, that no one really liked, about forum history, but it explains a little about the origin, meaning and purpose of "Occult Forum Archive" and forum restoration of year 2009. The main take from it, quoting OFA posts or any attempt to pm OFC will not reach anyone, for all intents and purposes, users that are quoted by Occult Forum Archive do not exist in the database. It's only an archive of days gone by.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=41288

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”