777 in Kabalistic terms

For difficult to define queries.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

777 in Kabalistic terms

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Morella

Greetx, I am attempting to find some information as to the meaning of '777' - or so the numbers kabbalistic relevancies. Any suggestions?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

777 in Kabalistic terms

Original post: DropAndRiver

777 is the flaming [and turning?] sword that God ejected Adam and Eve from the Garden with.

At least according to what I read in the book of the same name.

777: Flaming sword (obviously a fiery symbol).... fire is forceful and male. A representation of God's will? 777... triplicity of Venus...Venus=Netzach=Victory?

Drop confuses himself...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

777 in Kabalistic terms

Original post: Kazahel

I was just reading and came across this which is abit more info on 777.
It represents the sentence AChTh RVCh ALHIM ChIIM "One is the Spirit of the Living God" and also QLAHM H-QLPVTh " The world of the Shells(excrements-the demon-world)"
I am attempting to find some information as to the meaning of '777' - or so the numbers kabbalistic relevancies. Any suggestions?
Go buy 777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley.(If you havent already got it that is.) Its got Gematria,777 and Sepher Sephiroth.

Its weirdly cool.

daedal
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 777 in Kabalistic terms

Post by daedal »

I hope that this is the correct place to be asking this, but I have a question related to Crowley's 777.
He mentions in the book that Gematria can act as a very personal code between oneself and one's guardian angel and that other entities may attempt to trick a person by feigning the identity of a voice that the person would ordinarily receive as the truth.
Crowley suggests hiding one's personal understanding of the numbers, particularly the numbers that have built up a personal significance for the student.
Does this mean that I cannot speak aloud my experiences of a dream that involved a very direct message that seemed in all likelihood from a trustworthy source? Can I write it down, I mean I wrote it down in my dream journal. does this mean I cannot email people about it? I don't know where the line is drawn.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I have worked with very deep levels of gematria , and taught it , for over 23 years :

I have had no problem with revealing any information regarding the numbers ,
and associations , other than flamers and assholes on various sites online... [wink]

So this is where I personally would disagree with Crowley , if one is not just a beginner...

However , I have developed certain abilities over the years , and been "given gifts"...

Do note :

Web Of Weyyrd = 450
Messenger = 451
Abyss / The Deep = 451

One must be sensitive to the Vibrating of the Web , when dealing with a Messenger from the Deep , or Abyss... [thumbup]

777Sloan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 777Sloan »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I have worked with very deep levels of gematria , and taught it , for over 23 years :

I have had no problem with revealing any information regarding the numbers ,
and associations , other than flamers and assholes on various sites online... [wink]

So this is where I personally would disagree with Crowley , if one is not just a beginner...

However , I have developed certain abilities over the years , and been "given gifts"...

Do note :

Web Of Weyyrd = 450
Messenger = 451
Abyss / The Deep = 451

One must be sensitive to the Vibrating of the Web , when dealing with a Messenger from the Deep , or Abyss... [thumbup]
Hm...well, life is certainly replete with many mysteries.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

That it is Sloan , that it is... [thumbup]

On this , amazingly so , we agree... [wink] ... [shock2]

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”