spirits and curses

For difficult to define queries.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

spirits and curses

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Wiseone

hello im fairly new in this site but i was sad that the site was down for a while. so here is my question can spirits turn into crows and what are these black robed/red robed with black gloved figures that absorb energy? My friend is having trouble with them since they are pyhsically hurting her which is not supposed to happen. My friend says that someone might have cursed her so please help!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

spirits and curses

Original post: Kain

[QUOTE=Wiseone]...what are these black robed/red robed with black gloved figures that absorb energy? My friend is having trouble with them since they are pyhsically hurting her which is not supposed to happen. My friend says that someone might have cursed her so please help![/QUOTE]Well, these figures may be vampyric entities that inhabit the astral, think of them as spirits that absorb your energy(that's why they're called vampyres). You don't have to be cursed in order to get attacked by them...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

spirits and curses

oh well can than that explains some things but you know there are a lot of these vampyres in the school i go to and a lot of my friends and people i know are being drained by them.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

spirits and curses

Original post: DevilsDelight

[QUOTE=Wiseone] Hello im fairly new in this site but i was sad that the site was down for a while. so here is my question can spirits turn into crows and what are these black robed/red robed with black gloved figures that absorb energy? My friend is having trouble with them since they are pyhsically hurting her which is not supposed to happen. My friend says that someone might have cursed her so please help! .[/QUOTE] something's attracting them, figure out what that is, and neutralize it...it's not always an external attack.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

spirits and curses

yeah your right on that well at least its done with now.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”