question

For difficult to define queries.

eiotleseda
Forum Member
Forum Member

question

Post by eiotleseda »

i wanted to ask witch god or spirit should i have to sacrifice if i wish my health problems to go away and if i wish a lots of luck ?

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: question

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

eiotleseda wrote:i wanted to ask witch god or spirit should i have to sacrifice if i wish my health problems to go away and if i wish a lots of luck ?
There is this amazing tool that magicians everywhere should learn to use, because we have this paradigm specifically attuned to it. The tool is Google and the paradigm is Technomancy, or Googlemancy if you want to be even more term-specific.

Ask Google and you will receive an answer to your every question about the gods/goddesses and spirits of every paradigm...

Health: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Health_gods

Luck: Fortuna, one of the many gods of luck - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortuna

As for sacrificing, dont bother sacrificing anything to anything until you do some reading and work out how to honour the gods in question. Just because theyre not Christian doesnt mean you need to kill a goat. [wink]

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

I killed a goat in a graveyard at midnight while chanting the lords prayer backwards and won the lotto the next week, but hey, that's just me [stare]
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Madavascus
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Madavascus »

An example of a health ritual from the Ancient Greeks:

Offer fruit, or something pleasing to the God Asclepius, to one of His enshrined images (you may want to create such a domestic shrine/altar). As you make your offering/sacrifice, say: "Agios o Asklepios" (Roughly translated: "Holy Asclepius") several times, until you doze off and take a nap near his shrine. If you dream of a snake (such as an Aesculapian Snake [Zamenis longissimus]), his favor and healing is assured. You may repeat this ritual until Asclepius bestows His favor upon you. Good luck!
Incipit Chaos!

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

eiotleseda wrote:i wanted to ask witch god or spirit should i have to sacrifice if i wish my health problems to go away and if i wish a lots of luck ?
Many areas we have to cover here...the answer always depends on your beliefs,dear friend.For example i can't suggest a rtitual with a Greek God invocation to someone that doesh't even believe in my theory...but i can tell you my humble opinion always from my point view.
In ancient Greece,Asclepius,the god of medicine and healing was cosidered exremely powerd for this reason.You can use his invocation and then offer to him a symbol with a snake on it or some milkweed flower,candles and incense, perishable items such as food and flowers,and immaterial ones such as prayers and songs..In my experience,Asklepios listens to sincere prayers and and is more than willing to lend his abilities to those in need.
As for lack...i also believe Fortuna is a strong one in this field...you can offer her a sacred garden that you will make with your own hands,or some beautiful candles with nice perfumes...read here about Fortuna..it will help.
http://www.orderwhitemoon.org/goddess/Fortuna/
Most people fight for the possible.
I fight for the impossible!

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”