When a Sorcerer Victimizes an Entire Family

For difficult to define queries.

Madavascus
Benefactor
Benefactor

When a Sorcerer Victimizes an Entire Family

Post by Madavascus »

Fellow occultists,

I heard a story from a good friend of mine today, that raised the hair on my neck. My friend's niece (who is a young woman of 25 with 2 children) is currently under attack by a Haitian sorcerer who is allegedly practicing a dark form of Voodoo on her because she left him (the sorcerer is my friend's niece's ex-boyfriend).

The attacks are so awesome, that she now suffers from horrific episodes of schizophrenia, psychosis, depression and mania. In other words, she is acting as if she is completely possessed by something other-wordly and demonic. The episodes can be so severe, that she can run in the brisk Canadian woods stark naked, without any control over herself. During these madness fits, she shows extra-ordinary feats of strength (such as jumping over an 8 feet-high fence, and tearing a Bible in half), which is undoubtedly a symptom of demonic possession. Recently, according to my friend, this young woman has attempted to commit suicide by slitting her wrists in a most violent manner.

According to my friend, a Christian woman belonging to a non-denominational, non-clergical church has come along, and allegedly has been able to successfully exorcize three of four evil spirits/demons that had been possessing my friend's niece. The Christian woman claims the last demon is gargantuan, and she requires the aid of her congregation or pastor to exorcize it. I believe they may be successful, but time will tell...

I wish I had recorded my friend's story, as it sounded straight out of a horror film, and my friend is not prone to exaggeration or deceit.

What this sorcerer is doing is not only affecting the life of the young woman (who is visibly trying to kill her for having left him), but affecting the lives of this young woman's entire family. In effect, he has made a victim of the whole family. By my friend's description, he seems to be quite sinister.

All this made me realize how powerful the Haitian dark arts can be. I am curious to know if anyone here has ever had any experiences with Haitian Voodoo or Vodouisants... Or how such a sorcerer has been able to affect such an overt magical effect on his victim. Also, if you know of any method by which Haitian dark arts can be countered. Thank you for your responses and thoughts.
Incipit Chaos!

OmKaliMa
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: When a Sorcerer Victimizes an Entire Family

Post by OmKaliMa »

Vodoun isn't powerful.

MAGICK is powerful.

The specific system of practicing Magick isn't important and what's powerful. The Magician IS.

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vashta »

I think there's an element of the psychological to it too, like.. Some magick systems appear to have a stronger effect because those systems are regarded as more powerful, people accept this, and in doing so accept the effect to a greater extent, or, perhaps more accurately, resist it less.

I think that's a possibility, anyway. But I do agree that magick is as powerful as the wielder.

reptilian
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by reptilian »

I think the magician in question must be very skilled to accomplish such a feat. Most of us would have tremendous difficulty causing the possession of a person whose wits are about him.

That said, there are vodoun practices that deal intimately with bodily possession, and thus, I can imagine how and why the magician would choose this method and why it would work so well.

I hope that while this is/was happening that the woman had her children taken away, at least, temporarily.

Also, to describe this woman's symptoms or behavior as "schizophrenia, psychosis, depression and mania" is rather inaccurate on all counts but the general mention of psychosis, of which there are many types (schizophrenia being one), from what I know of mental illness.

Madavascus
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Madavascus »

reptilian wrote:
I hope that while this is/was happening that the woman had her children taken away, at least, temporarily.

Also, to describe this woman's symptoms or behavior as "schizophrenia, psychosis, depression and mania" is rather inaccurate on all counts but the general mention of psychosis, of which there are many types (schizophrenia being one), from what I know of mental illness.
The woman in question has indeed been admitted to a psychiatric ward for a time, but is now back with her family, although kept away from her children (upon her request).

Looking back, I agree that I may have been inaccurate in my description of the psychological effects, but that is to be expected of someone unqualified to make psychological diagnosis.
Incipit Chaos!

reptilian
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by reptilian »

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude. It's just that as a person who takes both mental illness and possession seriously, I feel like accurate information on both subjects is pretty important.

I hope that this woman is helped and that she can get back to her life with her children soon.

Madavascus
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Madavascus »

Not to worry friend, I took no offense by it. [smile] I also hope she gets better soon, I'll post more information on her condition soon, as a group of Christians are apparently going to attempt a group exorcism on her this week-end. I wish I was there to see it, but since I'm not a Christian, or a member of their church, I doubt they would let someone like me in...
Incipit Chaos!

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

My friend's niece (who is a young woman of 25 with 2 children) is currently under attack by a Haitian sorcerer who is allegedly practicing a dark form of Voodoo on her because she left him (the sorcerer is my friend's niece's ex-boyfriend).
The power of Belief is truly awesome.

She believes in his power and he has made her aware that he has cursed her,therefore the curse manifests.
Ancient method,but very effective nonetheless.The spell must be broken,by breaking this man's hold on her.

If that means accepting a Psychiatric diagnosis,it could be problematic for her with the children.A causal effect that might reverberate for decades that means he still wins,as then he will destroy her by breaking the family she took away from him.Nasty.Very nasty.

Fire with fire,I say,but this is not my home ground.I would suggest a consultation with a Voudisant,someone who has the right kind of power to fight back for her,with the same kind of magicks.

I am going to ask a friend to drop by here,they might have some useful advice.

Watch out for the Christian stuff,orthodoxy usually makes things worse,so I 've been told,as it's a temporary stay at best.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

The key word in all this,of course,is 'allegedly'.

wish I was there to see it, but since I'm not a Christian, or a member of their church, I doubt they would let someone like me in...

Why not? Concerned friends make good support in these matters,surely?

Madavascus
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Madavascus »

Nahemah wrote:The key word in all this,of course,is 'allegedly'.

wish I was there to see it, but since I'm not a Christian, or a member of their church, I doubt they would let someone like me in...

Why not? Concerned friends make good support in these matters,surely?
Because I'm a friend of the victim's aunt, and a complete stranger to the rest of them, probably.
Incipit Chaos!

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Fire with fire,I say,but this is not my home ground.I would suggest a consultation with a Voudisant,someone who has the right kind of power to fight back for her,with the same kind of magicks.

I am going to ask a friend to drop by here,they might have some useful advice.
My friend agrees with the above. He thinks Christian interference may be counter intuitive,but if that is what the alleged victim herself wants,then so be it.
He declined to comment on the topic in person.

It might well be that she has underlying psychiatric issues,in which case medical/psychological treatment will be the best help to her anyway.
Are her family active Christians then?

Madavascus
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Madavascus »

It might well be that she has underlying psychiatric issues,in which case medical/psychological treatment will be the best help to her anyway.
Are her family active Christians then?
Her family is a typical French Canadian non-practicing Catholic family, with little care for religion in their day-to-day lives. It seems to me that when they think of problems of this kind entering their lives they can only think of the Christian churches as being helpful.

Interestingly enough, the Christian woman who has helped my friend's niece so far says she has been able to exorcise three of the four evil spirits that inhabited the victim's body, and claims the last one is extraordinarily powerful and she therefore requires the aid of her congregation and pastor to exorcise. The woman claims once this last spirit is exorcised, the sorcerer will die. A rather overly dramatic conclusion that I pay little credence to.
Incipit Chaos!

reptilian
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by reptilian »

I think that one factor in whether or not a Christian congregation will be helpful is whether the victim believes more in Christianity and the power of exorcism, or if she believes more in the power of the curse.
However, I'm inclined to agree that the most effective way to fight back would be with vodoun. That is probably what would be most likely to effect the magician in question.

Madavascus
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Madavascus »

A simple update on this story:

Yesterday, the victim I've mentioned in the above story has been successfully exorcised by a small group of Christian exorcists (4-5 women). So far, she's been a stable state, according to my friend.
Incipit Chaos!

Guy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Guy »

[crazy] Meh everyone always like to say it is the fighter not the style, but in the end the old UFC proved that the grappling techniques of BJJ would dominate against most systems because of their severe lack in ground training, thanks to this eventually the modern style of MMA was more developed and the current MMA fighter would kill most people in hand to hand combat. We can frankly see this in the the realm of the occult with certain cases and techniques, for example GD based western occultism is use to the luxury of the higher classes and the beauty of Slack, thus they get to focus on mystical attainment losing sight of rudimentary and good ole' fashion thaumaturgia. In a country like Haiti which is constantly in a state of desperation along with places like Mexico and pretty much any place outside of the bubble of western civilization, magic and sorcery because of those conditions tends to be rather volatile and powerful, essentially giving the working initiate a perfect set of tech to both fuck shit up and maintain themselves on the up and up. This in part I also give to the Christian logos that had to start up from the ground up, fighting to survive, building up a fountain of severe martyrs blood with the support of an ancient war deity now turned to icon of the All, of a generally desperate people...which helped I believe in the fucking up of Rome (once Christianity became the major religion, it was like a trojan virus with the organism of the Empire.)

Now what I believe most likely is that this person will find their refuge in Christianity AND will use this story as a 'testimony' against Vodou [grump] that is always annoying but what can you do. She can go to the source within Vodou by trying to find a good Houngan or Mambo, but that can be difficult.

Blasphemer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Blasphemer »

Mind sharing the process itself? I suspect it's nothing more than perhaps either drug-induced illnesses or she's actually schizophrenic.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”