Could anybody spare me some energy?

For difficult to define queries.

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

Could anybody spare me some energy?

Post by Muloc7253 »

I posted this elsewhere but I think it might have been the wrong part of the forum.

I'm sorry if this has been posted in the wrong area. I was wondering if anybody powerful could possibly spare me some energy as I'm going through a very difficult time right now. I can give you whatever details you need about me and the situation, and will return the favour when I'm in a better place.

Here's my situation. I have a friend online that I feel rather close to, who struggles with depression and has lately been feeling suicidal. She booked herself into hospital last week and was supposedly being let out on saturday, but no word since. She hasn't been online or anything and I'm really worried. I have no other contact and the most I can do is just until I hear from her or her one friend I know does.

So emotionally I'm kind of floating in limbo but after 8 days of silence I'm really struggling. If I could get some insight, or some energy to keep me going, or some energy to reproject back to her (I can't give her details over here unfortunately as I haven't asked her permission). If anyone could help me out in any way I'd really appreciate it, I'm in a very dark, anxious and rather desperate place. If you're willing to send me energy or pray to any of your spirits/gods I'll pm you my details.

In peace
- Colum
Wild cats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another, there shall the Lilith repose, and find for herself a place to rest.

Madavascus
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Could anybody spare me some energy?

Post by Madavascus »

Dear Muloc7253,

Raise your hands to the heavens, face the glorious Sun and receive the luminous benevolence of the diurnal star - the king of the celestial spheres.

To be plain, this universe is abundant with energy. You need only open your soul to the divine generosity of the One, and simply receive.

In the words of Jesus of Nazareth: "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" (Matthew 7:7)
Incipit Chaos!

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

SSormany is right. You might want to make an imaginary temple to receive this energy. Figure out if it belongs on land, sea, in the sky or in the fire.

Do you have a natural landscape nearby? 2 hours a day of walk really starts to recharge the aura. Might take a few days to take effect as said landscape gets to know you personally.

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Muloc7253 »

Like a park? Or "more natural"?

And thanks for the support folks.
Wild cats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another, there shall the Lilith repose, and find for herself a place to rest.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Muloc7253 wrote:Like a park? Or "more natural"?

And thanks for the support folks.
Sure! I use the park next to my house. If you go into the deep woods bless your path as you go with a gesture using the hand. If the weeds scratch your legs it just means they want some power from you because you're in a path of power. Just put rosemary / mint or balm for scratches during/after a bath. There also might be a certain walk when the going gets tough in there. Every person has their own walk of power. Mine is crouching down low and stomping my way forward.

If you hear a voice saying "you too stupid to duck!" then duck. Then look around for a teaching. Ask the forest what it wants you to see. It's amazing.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”