How do I get an account on theoccult.bz?

For difficult to define queries.

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

How do I get an account on theoccult.bz?

Post by Muloc7253 »

Questions in the title really. I've heard its a great source of ebooks/pdfs but sign up says the limit is reached and I need an invite from a member? Is there a way I can go about this or do I just have to know someone?
Wild cats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another, there shall the Lilith repose, and find for herself a place to rest.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How do I get an account on theoccult.bz?

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

The only way to get an account on theoccult.bz is through knowing someone who has an account, and no - I dont have one, sorry. From what I understand though, most of what they have you can find from other sources, the only real bonus from being a part of theoccult.bz is that its all there in one place. Id personally just use sacred texts though - much more user friendly, and they dont demand that you have an account with them to read their material. I've linked you to the sacred texts archive below, just in case you didnt have it.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How do I get an account on theoccult.bz?

Post by Muloc7253 »

Thank you Case.
Wild cats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another, there shall the Lilith repose, and find for herself a place to rest.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”