Odd Relationships- Witch with Psi Vamp?

For difficult to define queries.

Taiyounoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Odd Relationships- Witch with Psi Vamp?

Post by Taiyounoryu »

Honestly, can't say I can find anywhere else to put this.. Lol, and my regular forum is down so it might be good to try here. Does anyone think a relationship between myself and a witch would cause any problems? I know how feeding effects a normal person, but do you think this would cause any issues for a person who practices magic? For all I know she might be a vampire as well, but in the end I figure if I give more than I take then there shouldn't be much of an issue? I'd love some opinions on this.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Odd Relationships- Witch with Psi Vamp?

Post by Stukov »

You are concerned what's going to happen to someone else while being a vampire? I think you are confused.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Taiyounoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Taiyounoryu »

Haha I'm actually a very sweet guy. Being a Vampire has nothing to do with it.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Your glamor won't work upon me!
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Aliga
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aliga »

Actually, I have a friend who is (or at least used to be) a psi/energy vampire, so we experimented with it a good bit. With practice you can control who/what you feed on, and - while it can be kind of unsatisfying - you can do fine feeding just on ambient energy. That friend of mine isn't exactly a friendly fellow, though, so he tended to deep feed off of strangers :P

So, yeah, it can definitely work, just don't feed off your SO :)

Taiyounoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Taiyounoryu »

Stukov wrote:Your glamor won't work upon me!
Your too funny [lol]
Aliga wrote:Actually, I have a friend who is (or at least used to be) a psi/energy vampire, so we experimented with it a good bit. With practice you can control who/what you feed on, and - while it can be kind of unsatisfying - you can do fine feeding just on ambient energy. That friend of mine isn't exactly a friendly fellow, though, so he tended to deep feed off of strangers :P

So, yeah, it can definitely work, just don't feed off your SO :)
Well a being a vampire is a lifetime thing, so I'm sure he still is. I try to just feed ambiently as well, it really isn't near as good though. Lol. Haha did he really? I dont like deep feeding on random people, it just feels.. Not right lol.
She's completely ok with me feeding off of her, I just don't want this causing any issues down the road is all. :p

Aliga
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aliga »

Taiyounoryu wrote:Well a being a vampire is a lifetime thing, so I'm sure he still is. I try to just feed ambiently as well, it really isn't near as good though. Lol. Haha did he really? I dont like deep feeding on random people, it just feels.. Not right lol.
She's completely ok with me feeding off of her, I just don't want this causing any issues down the road is all. :p
Well, this friend of mine is also a practitioner, and had built up some pretty gnarly blocks in his energy/chakras about a year ago. I had to do some heavy Reiki + pranic healing on him to clear it up. I actually just asked him to make sure, and he says that even still he doesn't have to pull energy from around him like a normal psi/energy vamp does - although it's still his first instinct, he functions perfectly fine without.

But anyway, more on-topic: Feeding off someone's energy will definitely affect the person, but it's not necessarily for the worse - my wife is a freaking energy battery and sometimes builds up too much energy, so in such a situation having a psi vamp around would be beneficial. Especially if your lady says she's fine with it; I just wouldn't feed too heavily or too often, and not before she's planning on doing some magical work. Hell, maybe she can charge up crystals or something for you to feed off of when you need an extra kick, though honestly I'm not sure how effective that would be :)

Taiyounoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Taiyounoryu »

Aliga wrote:
Taiyounoryu wrote:Well a being a vampire is a lifetime thing, so I'm sure he still is. I try to just feed ambiently as well, it really isn't near as good though. Lol. Haha did he really? I dont like deep feeding on random people, it just feels.. Not right lol.
Well, this friend of mine is also a practitioner, and had built up some pretty gnarly blocks in his energy/chakras about a year ago. I had to do some heavy Reiki + pranic healing on him to clear it up. I actually just asked him to make sure, and he says that even still he doesn't have to pull energy from around him like a normal psi/energy vamp does - although it's still his first instinct, he functions perfectly fine without.

But anyway, more on-topic: Feeding off someone's energy will definitely affect the person, but it's not necessarily for the worse - my wife is a freaking energy battery and sometimes builds up too much energy, so in such a situation having a psi vamp around would be beneficial. Especially if your lady says she's fine with it; I just wouldn't feed too heavily or too often, and not before she's planning on doing some magical work. Hell, maybe she can charge up crystals or something for you to feed off of when you need an extra kick, though honestly I'm not sure how effective that would be :)
Really? I wouldn't call him a vampire then lol. If there isn't a definite need for this energy then I wouldnt think anyone would call him that. It's kinda cool you get into Reiki though, I've wanted to learn for a long time. :)

Yea, your probably right. I guess I'll just have to avoid feeding when it seems like she's running low. Oh it sounds like your wife might be a phoenix(it's an odd vampire community term for someone with a great deal of energy). Maybe teach her how to burn off that excess energy? Apparently once it gets so built up it's not healthy for the person. From what I read anyhow.

I've tried the whole crystal thing, it seems like as long as I'm not the one who doesn't charge it then it works. Thanks for the opinion, Stukov wasn't much help [lol]

Aliga
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aliga »

Taiyounoryu wrote:Really? I wouldn't call him a vampire then lol. If there isn't a definite need for this energy then I wouldnt think anyone would call him that.
Well, beforehand he most definitely was; even "normal" people noticed that he tended to "suck the energy" from a place, and people would get irritated at him for seemingly no reason after hanging around him too long (because he was taking lots of their energy). But maybe we can just agree to disagree :P
Taiyounoryu wrote:Oh it sounds like your wife might be a phoenix(it's an odd vampire community term for someone with a great deal of energy). Maybe teach her how to burn off that excess energy? Apparently once it gets so built up it's not healthy for the person. From what I read anyhow.
Hadn't heard that term before, but I put her energy to good use - it's a great source to fuel my magic when I need a little extra "oomph" [grin]
Taiyounoryu wrote:I've tried the whole crystal thing, it seems like as long as I'm not the one who doesn't charge it then it works. Thanks for the opinion, Stukov wasn't much help [lol]
I thought it would. No problem, I honestly am fascinated by the psi vamp "condition" and similar types of people, because I work with raw energy so often. Feel free to PM me or something if you have more questions! [yay]
A difference that makes no difference, is no difference.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Hail Eris!

Taiyounoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Taiyounoryu »

Well there is something called a sympathetic vampire, when a person loses so much energy whether from an accident, lack of sleep, alot of stress etc the body will start sucking in energy around it. This vampire state is only temporary though. Within a bit usually people go back to normal lol.

Haha if you practice regularly then it sounds like it would be great for her (: Better than just burning off the energy I suppose lol.

Yea the whole psivamp thing is definitely interesting lol. It gives me a different view of the world for sure. Thanks, I'll definitely hit you up (:

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”