Request for a student for the XOYLO

For difficult to define queries.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Request for a student for the XOYLO

Post by LandOfShadows »

Hi All,

I have placed up my course on this site and its been up and had a fair amount of views.

I am hoping it may have have sparked some interest and perhaps someone who may wish to study and become a student of the class, link to the content: http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 46&t=33696

If interested please post here, and let me know you have started on reading through all the material.

(This in its self can take some time, please read from start to end, and see if you can see ways or links to systems you may have used before, I don't mind people using this system in conjunction to what they already use and know. The XOYLO system and its workings came to me over a period of around 2 Luna months, and the course above I worked on almost none stop for 2 weeks after. I am not an Occultist per-say, I have never used another system, I have reaserached what was passed to me to try and understand it, however I feel as a student of the course after reading what I have up it wont be long before a pupil becomes further enlightend than myself, I don't feel this information was for me, I am just the messenger, and I hope in time to find those to help speard that message).

Many thanks in advance.

Steve

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Request for a student for the XOYLO

Post by Muloc7253 »

I just read the first few pages of the introduction, I think I'll give this course a proper read starting from tomorrow - looks like a lot of personal terminology and symbology but for the most part looks compatible with what I already believe (then again most things are...).

I'd be interested in seeing some more of your dream artwork too, if you have other (bigger) images to show.
Wild cats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another, there shall the Lilith repose, and find for herself a place to rest.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

Hi Muloc7253,

Most of my Artwork can be found here: http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 22&t=33684

Glad you have taken an interest.
I have seen your username on here and that caught my interest.

Muloch is one of the greater energies within the course work.

Please take your time, and hope you enjoy the read.

Once you have finshed reading let me know we could either place you a student folder in the open forum so others can read and see your progress or communicate via personal messaging your choice ?

Steve

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Muloc7253 »

Absolutely. Skimming through last night got me interested for it anyway, I have encountered what you call shadow people before (on my first astral trip, no less). I'm gonna get to it in an hour.

edit: although I should say my name is only coincidentally similiar to Muloc (or is it...? [cool2])
Wild cats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another, there shall the Lilith repose, and find for herself a place to rest.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

Muloc,

Any questions during the reading of the material please feel free to ask.

Once read, let me know... And perhaps start with the opening of the lock rituals.

Steve

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”