So, talk to me about Lilith

For difficult to define queries.

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

So, talk to me about Lilith

Post by Muloc7253 »

and I'll leave it as open as that.
Wild cats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another, there shall the Lilith repose, and find for herself a place to rest.

Chaos Creator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: So, talk to me about Lilith

Post by Chaos Creator »

She fucking rocks as a succubus but she might go incubus on you and that can get strange. All in all shes a great lay!

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Lilith is a very difficult thought-form to work with, as she is hostile by nature - especially towards men. She is liable to act directly against you unless its in her best interest not to, but she seldom offers assistance, and never without some kind of gain towards her. You can find her sigil online if you look hard enough, and if youre planning on working with her I'd suggest you get the sigil first and begin meditating on her and the other Qlipothic demons to get more of a feel for the paradigm as a whole.

Chaos Creator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Chaos Creator »

Treat her like a lady, I offered her rose tip tea and was very polite .I jist had a gentilman like conersation.and.asked her.about herself.

Chaos Creator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Chaos Creator »

Damn.cell phone

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

Hi

She was the first wife of Adam in the garden of Eden, created not of his rib, but of the same Earth, se was an equal and wouldn't bend to Adam's needs or wants, she left the Garden, once she saw the Gods had made Adam a new wife, one that was sub-servant to Adam she became jellous and pushed Eve into eating from the tree.

The Gods punished Lilith and cast her lower body to that of a snake and banished her from the physical world to the world of Nod (The Astral).

She know answers to multiple names and mythology has dubed her with others too... Lamia, Sucubus and Litu to name a few... She is said to be the taker of babies, the defiler of Men... and much more.

She if the mother of the Djinn (Kane being the Father, some would say/suggest), the higher energy of the Naga... Vampires of the Astral... In her own right, a Demi God, she has her own domain, one with no physical restraint or mortality, this can e seen as a Curse or Blessing.

LoS
Steve

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”