HAPPENING NOW *THE SEVENTH SEAL OF REVELATIONS BREAKS!*

For difficult to define queries.

Chaos Creator
Forum Member
Forum Member

HAPPENING NOW *THE SEVENTH SEAL OF REVELATIONS BREAKS!*

Post by Chaos Creator »

Sounds heard around the world since late 2011, Sound like that of a Rams horn described in revelations It's happened on every continent in MANY places.
Seriously fucking creepy they truly sound like a rams horn check these out.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KgKkJXLsOo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnyUcbSd4Kg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUDYcapY1Qo (this ones a news report.)

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: HAPPENING NOW *THE SEVENTH SEAL OF REVELATIONS BREAKS!*

Post by Nahemah »

I reserve the right to remain sceptical on this. [geek2]

I'd feel a little less uncomfortable no doubt,if it wasn't for the heavy bible quote at the start of one of the vids.That's very off putting to say the least.

" CORINTHIANS 15:52 "
1 Corinthians 15:52

King James Version (KJV)

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
and 'SOTT:Sign Of The Times"...really?

Presupposes the cause,rather than reporting objectively,just a tad,doncha think?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Chaos Creator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Chaos Creator »

Dude zombies. [geek2]

Rauðolfr
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rauðolfr »

reminds me of the end of the film Red State.
that and 'close encounters'
the thing that makes me dubious is that i'm a keen follower of various paranormal/fortean websites and magazines and know that these sorts of sounds have been going on for years and years worldwide and are not a recent or 'concentrated' phenomena. what perhaps is is the recording of them on video, although many of those sounds sounded distinctly synthsized to me (i'm by no means an expert but have studied electronic music production for over ten years and can hear the difference between organic and synthetic sound when i here it.

I'd like the eschaton to be immanatised as much as the next guy, but i doubt this heralds anything other than cultic activity and rip offs. [cry]

in fact, after further research i came accross this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAU7d7Mjqqs
which apart from being peppered with a load of poppycock about religious gibberish, it draws an interesting comparrison, or rather similarity between the sounds featured in the videos and those found in the War of the Worlds movie, surely someone sampled the movies and either played them at super loud volumes, or as i think more likely just dubbed them into the footage. followed by a lot of copycatting as in the duende vids of a few years back.

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

the riduckulous thing about this is my sister heard it too :/

and i wish that didn't happen, because now i pay attention to what people say about it.

i guess she was getting into her car one evening and heard it. she said it was so haunting and frightening that she froze and when she regained her senses she ran back into the house.

the scariest part about that story is the fact that my sister is fearless, and i mean -fearless-. i don't expect you guys to believe this, but just thought i'd share.
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

Chaos Creator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Chaos Creator »

Wouldn't believe if I did not hear it myself, i shook my house it was so loud.

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vashta »

I'd heard something to do with a movie, Red State maybe? Wasn't sure if the clips above were a marketing thing or.. But I didn't find anything conclusive either way :P

But you actually heard it?

It's weird, I'm not decided either way, but a first-hand report of it is kinda compelling ^_^

Maybe it's time we start basting ourselves in bbq sauce for when the shadow of the devourer of worlds falls over us...

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Vashta wrote:I'd heard something to do with a movie, Red State maybe? Wasn't sure if the clips above were a marketing thing or.. But I didn't find anything conclusive either way :P

But you actually heard it?

It's weird, I'm not decided either way, but a first-hand report of it is kinda compelling ^_^

Maybe it's time we start basting ourselves in bbq sauce for when the shadow of the devourer of worlds falls over us...
done and done
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

According to Scientific sources there is a rational explanation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJpXfLjs3yw

[sorry for the lazy,will get articles up soon,lol]

And

I like my vids without the added woo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Llgxysu9LE

This one above describes what I've heard most of and that has always been a 'sound' I attach to memories of snow and ice.

What interests me is the fact that other people are hearing these as recent only.I think that's more to do with technology spread and ease of connection,than it is with any percieved increase in output of sound.To me it's part of the background,the sounds I've listened to in these vids,so far.I live in a city centre nowadays,so I don't hear as much any more,over the electrical/magnetic and mechanical hums of our modern tech systems.

I think some of the info I posted in the Time thread,re magnetic excursion,may be relevant here and also some info on Planetary and Solar System harmonics and resonances,which I recall were discussed a while ago here on forum.[links are not available any more in the thread I'm thinking of,so will repost new ones]
i guess she was getting into her car one evening and heard it. she said it was so haunting and frightening that she froze and when she regained her senses she ran back into the house.
Interesting.That it was evening.Time of day can be significant,as can be the location.We have so many energies all around us and anything that vibrates is capable of producing sound,and on that note:is anyone familiar with Telluric currents?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telluric_current

I'm now going to watch some more vid clips,especially one I noticed with some interesting sky background colours in particular...I''ll be the first to shout,should I discover anything really freaky or unexplainable,lol... [geek2]

Atmospheric optics and weather conditions do play a part in some,if not all of these occurrences,by the way.Just saying. [thumbup]

Solar flares and Auroral storms also produce sonic vibrations.

Having watched some more vids,this bears repeating,I echo what Raudolfr says:
what perhaps is is the recording of them on video, although many of those sounds sounded distinctly synthesized to me (i'm by no means an expert but have studied electronic music production for over ten years and can hear the difference between organic and synthetic sound when i here it.

I'd like the eschaton to be immanatised as much as the next guy, but i doubt this heralds anything other than cultic activity and rip offs. [cry]
And here is an interesting wee article,currently in the news,which explains a bit more about electrical hum and why it happens and how digital devices pick up background hum and other interferences,though that is not the main focus of the story.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20629671
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

QofDeath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by QofDeath »

It's probably not the 7th seal. If that was a real occurrence, I have a feeling it's something everyone would notice all at once.

From what I've been able to gather it's most frequently reported in areas where a kind of mining operation called fracking takes place. By near, I mean it as in a general global scale, so up to around 100-200 miles away is still "near". Fracking is when they use thousands or millions of gallons of chemecally treated water to bust through bedrock/other really hard rock formations to access a oil or gas deposit. Basically it's the moaning and groaning of the earth trying to deal with both the intense preasure of the water as its pumped inside and the rapid development of a hole as the liquid within is rapidly extracted. Another odd phenomena that's happening in these areas is the development of random sinkholes that seem to be getting every wider with each passing day.

Then again, who knows? that could explain it for some places and not for others, but I figured I'd share the little bit I've randomly stumbled across on the subject.
Did you ever get the feeling that there's a bear in your bed?

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

QofDeath wrote:It's probably not the 7th seal. If that was a real occurrence, I have a feeling it's something everyone would notice all at once.

From what I've been able to gather it's most frequently reported in areas where a kind of mining operation called fracking takes place. By near, I mean it as in a general global scale, so up to around 100-200 miles away is still "near". Fracking is when they use thousands or millions of gallons of chemecally treated water to bust through bedrock/other really hard rock formations to access a oil or gas deposit. Basically it's the moaning and groaning of the earth trying to deal with both the intense preasure of the water as its pumped inside and the rapid development of a hole as the liquid within is rapidly extracted. Another odd phenomena that's happening in these areas is the development of random sinkholes that seem to be getting every wider with each passing day.

Then again, who knows? that could explain it for some places and not for others, but I figured I'd share the little bit I've randomly stumbled across on the subject.
that's totes possible. you know what other phenomena are showing up where fracking is present? flammable water. maybe fracking is breaking the 7th seal of revelations [crymore]

Rauðolfr
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rauðolfr »

Nahemah wrote:According to Scientific sources there is a rational explanation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJpXfLjs3yw

that's not a rational explanation! it doesn't apply! radio signals cannot be heard without something to 'decode' them into sound.
its like saying i have software that can convert a jpg file into an audio file, therefore the sounds are coming from all the jpg images in the world.
the sounds in the videos are far to organised and chordant to be made by chance or nature. they are VERY human sounds, made especially for us, i'd suggest BY us.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

that's totes possible. you know what other phenomena are showing up where fracking is present? flammable water. maybe fracking is breaking the 7th seal of revelations [crymore]
Don't worry. That's not how the seals in revelations are broken.
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

And I will,later today.
that's not a rational explanation! it doesn't apply! radio signals cannot be heard without something to 'decode' them into sound.
I beg to differ,It is rational and it does apply.

Did you look at the last link in my last post,at all?
its like saying i have software that can convert a jpg file into an audio file, therefore the sounds are coming from all the jpg images in the world.
What?

No,actually it's not.Where did you get this from?

Strange thing to say.Weird non sequitur.If that is on the 'nasa' quoting vid Iposted,then Iam an arse for not listening all the way through and I apologise.Will listen again now and I will retract and replace information if necessary.

I used to set up maltese crosses,using copper wire,for temporary aerials,back in my cb/ham days.

Folk I hung around with sometimes used such diverse temporary antennae as cutlery [ in one case a fork] and a knitting needle [metal of course].

Almost anything metal and conductive can work,at a pinch and it's more than just possible to pick up radio and radio interference/hiss/static etc,from other and multiple unorthodox sources.

I can provide reams of evidence for this.How much do you need?

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=502025

http://livingwithbob.typepad.com/files/ ... lantss.pdf

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/li ... 29647.html

The medical implant one has a lot of good info on how this works,that applies to other interferences also.It's a decent and layman friendly read.

This is only one possible explanation,out of several for some of the 'sounds; by the way,I doubt there is one single cause/effect as much as I doubt all these vids are genuine and honestly made.

More later.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”