10 invites to TheOccult.bz

For difficult to define queries.

BlackBox
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 10 invites to TheOccult.bz

Post by BlackBox »

Hi esnesj,

I would like to get an invite to TheOccult.bz!
I have been looking for an invite for a long time
and every time I seem to miss out on them.

I can't stand to read that there are people who got an invite and don't use them.
If you are not dedicated to following through then don't ask! [rage]

I'm already a member of other tbz trackers and I'm a good user.

Lately interested in this area and can't wait to absorb the knowledge and share my experiences with the community.
If anyone could help me get an invite to TheOccult.bz would be much much appreciated.

Email: [email protected]

All the best.

Hljod.Huskona
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hljod.Huskona »

I am just now reading through this topic, and am completely blown away! I have been uploading/downloading torrents online for a few years, but I never knew there was an OCCULT focused torrent site....so I started jumping for joy....until I realized it was so hard to get into!! I tried to create an account there, but alas...they are indeed not accepting new members. I can appreciate that, though...it's so common to find someone who's all too happy to download a torrent...but they so rarely contribute their own. I wouldn't dare ask anyone to send me an invite since I am not yet an established member on the list, but should the opportunity arise one day....WOW!! [yay]

Izekm18
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Izekm18 »

Hello.

This goes to anyone who happens to have an account on theoccult.bz and some spare time to give.

I'm looking for an invite to the occult website and I would appreciate if you could send me one.
I really need it to continue with my studies on certain subjects, and I rely on the community to find certain books that might be of great help.

My email is the next:
[email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Waska
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Waska »

Hi!

Somebody give me invite to theoccult.bz, please. It's very important for me. [yay]

my mail:

[email protected]

IzzyMaiden
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by IzzyMaiden »

I suppose I'll sound like everyone else in this thread when I ask for an occult.bz invite, but of course it's important to me to get in, so if anyone can invite me that would be amazing.
My email: [email protected]
O0

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

As people keep responding to this thread long after all the invites have been sent out, I'm closing this thread. If you have any invites and are looking for people who want them, please start a new thread.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”