hoodoo mojo bags

For difficult to define queries.

latho313
Forum Member
Forum Member

hoodoo mojo bags

Post by latho313 »

i am wondering if anybody has any experience with hoodoo mojo bags do they really work in your experience? im looking to buy one but dont know if il be wasting my money or not.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: hoodoo mojo bags

Post by Ramscha »

It depends a little bit on how you lookt at it. A colleague of mine who lived for several years in New Orleans said that he was surprised how practical oriented the local mambos where. He sweared that if properly done those talismans are very powerful, considering which powers the Loa spirits can unleash I tend to believe him. However, buying is always a very difficult thing. Self made is always the best but it is difficult for a european guy without the right background to really get into those schools. Many people claim to perform it and I already saw a few, also visited a seminar in Berlin to listen to such a guy, but most of what I saw and heard was wishiy-washy, at least in my humble opinion. You better go to people who grew up with it or have the background like on Haiti or New Orleans.

Ramscha
bye bye

Nepthys
Forum Member
Forum Member
Location: Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Nepthys »

If you do not have the experience to do one yourself or the time to learn how to make them yourself, make sure whomever you are looking to buy one off of is certified through the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Here's a list of certified Mojo-makers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... or_Clients (you might have to scroll down to get to the list)

The AIRR is really the only group that tries to ensure that client fraud is kept to a minimum, given how rampant fraudulent practices are in the Hoodoo tradition. Because of certain people they have certified, I respect them a lot. People like Conjureman Ali, Mamma Starr, Cat Yronwood, etc. are all a part of the AIRR. Short of finding yourself a rootworker who lives in the bayou without any knowledge of the modern world, you can't find anyone else more authoritative in this matter than these people. So if you're going to buy one, research the certified Mojo-makers, pick one you like, and purchase from them.

Nepthys
Forum Member
Forum Member
Location: Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Nepthys »

Nepthys wrote:If you do not have the experience to do one yourself or the time to learn how to make them yourself, make sure whomever you are looking to buy one off of is certified through the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Here's a list of certified Mojo-makers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... or_Clients (you might have to scroll down to get to the list)

The AIRR is really the only group that tries to ensure that client fraud is kept to a minimum, given how rampant fraudulent practices are in the Hoodoo tradition. Because of certain people they have certified, I respect them a lot. People like Conjureman Ali, Mamma Starr, Cat Yronwood, etc. are all a part of the AIRR. Short of finding yourself a rootworker who lives in the bayou without any knowledge of the modern world, you can't find anyone else more authoritative in this matter than these people. So if you're going to buy one, research the certified Mojo-makers, pick one you like, and purchase from them.

Edit: I forgot to answer the other part of your question. Oops! As far as their efficacy is concerned, I've made several and success has been about 75/25 for me. The ones that didn't work I didn't "feed" properly or I forgot to activate them, so they died and/or were stillborn. Had to dispose of them. :( As far as the 75% I did correctly, they worked phenomenally and sometimes far better than I ever even hoped they would. So, yes, when done correctly, they do work. :)

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

I agree with Ramscha.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”