MARBAS !

For difficult to define queries.

No Stuttering
Forum Member
Forum Member

MARBAS !

Post by No Stuttering »

First , Hello everyone i am new here , i am hoping that i'll stay here for a while .
Now the important talk , i was planing on summoning Marbas , i tried talking to him but he didn't answer even in my dreams , so anyway , the thing i want falls in his sphere of influence from his description .
i have a fear that if i do something wrong i might get possessed [crymore] or killed [yay] jk , anyway from what i read on the internet , he seems to be a smart, nice, suave guy .
i have been training on drawing the protective magic circle and the magical triangle , i have been doing it on a small scale on a large paper sheet but it takes alot of time especially with the snake , anyway will it be okay if i draw the circle and triangle on floor with chalk that is mainly my brilliant or not so brilliant idea ?

PS. I believe there was a thread about summoning him before on this website , but i didn't read all of it and also it's better to ask my own question [happyface] .
hope you can help me guys

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: MARBAS !

Post by Asurendra »

I would encourage you to read this thread and think about it.

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... as#p484338

No Stuttering
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by No Stuttering »

First the thing that i am seeking isn't a desire it's a need , and yes i read the whole thread and it was helpful indeed . i'll keep trying to pray to Marbas till he answers , cause like i already implied ; i am not afraid of death my fear is from getting possessed . and i've been reading alot about protection and i am working on memorizing the the curses and the banishing cause i think they might be of a good use . and i am sure that i'll have to do soon .

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

Speaking for myself, you've seen what we said and our reasons and have decided on this course then so be it. Given your approach, the probability is that nothing will happen. Perhaps you'll then decide to take another look at the steps I outlined in that thread to prepare for working the Goetia.

Let us know how things turn out, we're always curious.

No Stuttering
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by No Stuttering »

I am planning to do it in a week or two , it has been in my mind for over 6 month so , yeah
*edit ; can you please answer this question , should i construct the circle and the triangle with chalk ?

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”