Are psychics in danger from government/aliens?

For difficult to define queries.

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Are psychics in danger from government/aliens?

Post by Horny Goat »

Now first off, we're probably all in danger from our own government, and from aliens if they exist, but what I mean is are psychics in particular danger from the government, or from aliens?

The government would dislike psychics if they thought they posed a threat to their security by gaining knowledge of secrets or by being able to affect their (military/espionage) computers. They may try to recruit them into their own service. Has anyone had this experience?

I read that aliens consider psychics to be their only real threat as they have the ability to know their plans and workings and also to be able to spot that they're aliens as they go about the earth pretending to be human. They would wish to kill psychics.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Are psychics in danger from government/aliens?

Post by Desecrated »

No.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Did Des just say "no"?!

You're always in danger from organized groups, cults, individuals and anything that might recognize your talents and wish to employ or subdue them, by force or otherwise, for their own motives.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Desecrated wrote:No.
I agree
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Dont become a target

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

The reason I ask this is because I recently read an online pdf (naughty I know but it's out of print and costs a bomb) of Ingo Swann's book Pentration. http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufos/penetra ... _swann.pdf

Ingo is the psychic who developed the technique of remote viewing for the US intelligence agency. He had the experience of being asked to psychically examine locations on the dark side of the moon which were where extraterrestrials had operations. He found this very frightening. Connected to this research he had an accidental encounter with an alien woman which he found terrifying. He was later warned that if he ever saw her again he must avoid her as she was very dangerous. He had another experience in which he was taken to view a UFO materialise above a lake - a very dangerous experience. He came away from the whole experience with the idea that the aliens made use of telepathy but that it was far more powerful - to the point of being dangerous - than anything human beings could produce, and very different to how most people would think telepathy works. He surmised that psychics would be a great threat to aliens as they could begin to penetrate their secrets but that this put the psychics themselves in terrible danger from the aliens. Also, human agencies would not want psychics either as it interferes witheir own need for secrecy.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Paranoia will Destroya

PoisonPen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PoisonPen »

Why bother? Look at how governments hide mundane secrets: they leave them in plain sight, but surrounded with such an astounding assortment of half-truths, lies, and fabrications that most people can't be bothered to sort them out. Want to hide the mundane truth that billionaires run the planet, meeting at regular intervals through the offices of the Bilderberger Group or the Trilateral Commission? Sprinkle it with chemtrails, reptilians, and crop circles until the majority associate it all together. The government doesn't need to go after intuitives, sensitives, shaman, magicians, mystics, and the like. We've constructed a society of aggressive mundanity which already punishes people for expressing views contrary to the best interests of Rupert Murdoch and the Rothschilds. Why waste resources on suppressing people who can simply be ignored to live lives of desperation and material impoverishment.

"The achievements which society rewards are won at the cost of diminution of personality." -- Carl Jung

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

I find myself to be a pretty paranoid individual, and I handle it quite well.
"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you."
Every person everywhere is under constant threat by an unknowable number of different causes and events. It matters very little who or what is causing the results in the end, government or otherwise.

My advice, be paranoid, but do so with composure. I don't step outside of my house without watching and listening all around me at all times for just about anything ever to try and kill me. And wouldn't you know it, I've never gotten mugged in an alley yet, nor have I been mind-raped by aliens (to my knowledge), so hey, a single skill works across all boards.

But no, in reality, whether or not our government cares about "force-sensitives" matters very little, because if they do, they already control us, and if they don't, we're all just idiots who will probably be looked at as such.
Either way, the consequences are the same. Everybody dies.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

Life can be so nice. Don't waste it being paranoid about conspiracy theories. Whatever is or isn't happening in the underbelly of human civilization, it won't matter when you die. It's better to just focus on living a life of love and compassion.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Frumens wrote:Life can be so nice. Don't waste it being paranoid about conspiracy theories. Whatever is or isn't happening in the underbelly of human civilization, it won't matter when you die. It's better to just focus on living a life of love and compassion.
Thats a much more productive idea, for sure.

PoisonPen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PoisonPen »

It's okay, allow yourself a little hate;
Hatred is not so bad when directed at injustice.
-- NoFX

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Perceiving injustice is the choice of the beholder.

Hating aliens feels like a waste of time.

Policy directed by hate is usually worse than the policy it replaced (talking government).

Hitler perceived an injustice in his society, then allowed his hate to drive policy. That is an extreme example, but a good reason why we try to leave unchecked emotion out of politics.

Its also the reason most activism never leaves the streets. People usually make terrible choices when in an emotional fever. Those are the last people I want in office writing policy.

The control government has over your life is also a perception choice. Real activism wakes up in the morning and plays ball with everyone else. Its how we got recreational marijuana legalized and gay marriage brought before the supreme court.

You could chalk it all up to conspiracy/illuminati theories, but to me it usually sounds like childish whining because life is hard and someone isn't smart enough to understand how or why the system works.

Take responsibility people.

There are definitely injustices in this world, however blaming an archetypal authority figure, or aliens, is infantile.

If you really care find a solution to the problem and promote that.

Most conspiracy theorists do nothing but push masses of people into emotional fevers that make them easy to predict and control by focusing on the problem or the perceived problem. Kind of counter intuitive in my opinion.

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

Imagine if people were as devoted to spiritual practice as they were to conspiracy theories.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

I understand the lure, I've been there.

I think its an important step in an individuals development to question why things are the way they are. However, we often make the mistake of assuming things we don't understand to be evil. Now replace guided development with MTV and the internet and you can see why a lot of us make the mistake of assuming the world is out to get us. It doesn't seem fair at all, in fact it seems like the odds are stacked against us.

Well honestly thats life.

Even without the system an individual surviving in nature is a challenge against all odds.

However instead of whining about it our ancestors did things to shift the odds in our favor. We invented tools, learned how to work together, ect. We started figuring out how the world around us works, made fires, built shelters, practiced hygiene. (Well some of us practiced hygiene)

Some of us were better at it than others.

Some of us are still better at it than others.

Some of us who are better at it have to take care of those who suck at it.

Honestly, I could make an argument that those who suck at it should just be eliminated from the equation altogether, but thats not very enlightened either.

So yeah, we built a system to appease the masses. The sheep. You're living in it and you might be pissed because the way you choose to approach it sucks. You might not have been taught why or how it works, or fell into the trap of conspiracy theory and think the whole thing has to burn. Either that or you just need a target to blame for the fact that you are incapable of providing for yourself or being happy because "they" made you dependent on them.

The people who play the game benefit from the game and usually make their living providing for those who think the thing has to burn, but they'll work on burning down the system later, after they swing by McDonalds and the gas station for some smokes.

Those who play ball get rewarded. They deserve it. They cure cancer and invent quantum computers. They entertain and inform. They provide and protect. They realize their dreams, be it Elon Musk's electric cars, Steve Job's Apple Computers, or Richard Branson's space ship.

You could whine about all the poverty and disease in the world, but if you look at history we have done nothing but improve that situation. So it seems like we've been headed in the right direction since the beginning to me; adjusting course here and there when the way we understand reality changes dramatically.

So.... You're more in danger of poverty and disease than you are from the government or aliens.

However, if you live in the core or a first world country, poverty is a pretty easy life.

So wash your hands and brush your teeth kids.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Magari, I'm really not trying to be offensive here, but you sound more like a source of disinformation than many conspiracy theories I've ever read.
You write beautifully and on point, yet I find disgust with almost everything I read from you.
You're portray the exact image I envision when I see a G-Man whose sole job it is to spread lies.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

@Haelos: What disinformation? [tongue]

G-man doesn't spread lies. He takes oppurtunities to please his employes. [eg]

Have a good day and Praise Teh Sun within Cloud \[T]/ [cool]
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

With experience, governments are a bureaucracy, and as much as bureaucracies can waste money with useless red tape or nepotism, the idea the government spends a great deal of time or money on such ideas is sort of silly, especially from the military's point of view. Why would you waste funding research into something like remote viewing which may or may not work when you can spend money on equipment that does work? Is there a lobby out there for psychic research that I'm not aware of? Spending hundreds of millions of dollars trying to convince legislators to fund them? There is always the possibility that there are black budgets out there and the government did at some point during the cold war research these things, but per dollar spent was extremely high and the methods unreliable compared to methods that were more reliable and better return on investment (and whose funds went through the revolving door at the pentagon).

Then we are where we are today, with intelligence agencies having near total informational awareness through the electronic medium. Everything is stored, collated, analyzed, etc and the majority of people have that information out there for free where everyone can see it. Why would the government need even more methods of espionage when they have so much information now it barely can sift though that much data as it is?

It isn't to say that a government in the world couldn't do something into the metaphysical, but it has so much power in the physical, that the metaphysical is sorta pointless. Finally, what is more likely, when someone goes to their boss and asks for funding of a project:

"Boss, I think I can develop this awesome team of psychics that spy on people and kill them if need be!" or
"Boss, I think I can develop this awesome technology that can spy on people and kill them if need be, not only that but the companies that build these things would like to set up this really nice golden parachute for you once you leave government work, and who will create jobs in the district of the legislator who sits on the committee who oversee us!"
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Haelos wrote:Magari, I'm really not trying to be offensive here, but you sound more like a source of disinformation than many conspiracy theories I've ever read.
You write beautifully and on point, yet I find disgust with almost everything I read from you.
You're portray the exact image I envision when I see a G-Man whose sole job it is to spread lies.
Propaganda can go both ways.

I'm sorry you choose to live in a world where the powers that be are out to get you.

They seem to love me. Free education at a private institution, tax and tuition refunds, discounts almost everywhere I shop, job offers left and right, the respect of men and women who are both successful and not.

I realize not everyone can do what I've done.
Not everyone is mentally stable
or healthy

I made it a point in my life to live on both sides of the fence. What I've realized is that those who hate/despise/wish to burn down the system are far more dependent on it than those who are benefiting. Those who are benefiting are doing so by providing for those who aren't.

The system isn't rigged to keep people brainwashed and marching in step. Humanity is just full of idiots who are about as smart as their dogs.

Again;

If you really have an issue with the system you're free to leave whenever you want. However, I'm willing to bet you have no idea how to survive outside of it.

Biting the hand that feeds are we?

Who's fault is it that you can't live without electricity and the supermarket? Take responsibility.

The attitude of a conspiracy theorist is selfish. They would much rather incite riots and revolution, violence and suffering among the poor and uneducated than run a real campaign for change out in the open under the scrutiny of intelligent and powerful individuals who could actually help make that change a reality.

Again; this is how we got gay marriage in front of the supreme court and legalized recreational marijuana.

My argument is simple Haelos. If you feel like you're being repressed, enslaved, brainwashed, and taken advantage of, its because you have no idea how the system works. Everything is connected in spirituality. There is a very good reason the system exists as it does today. Call it the will of God or the Universe or whatever you want. Your relationship with it is a choice.

If your goal is spiritual development you can't simply ignore one of your chakras because it doesn't feel good.

How you experience reality is a reflection of yourself. The fact that the system is a source of so much discomfort for you should be a clue that you're looking at it the wrong way.

The nurture part of me wants you to join the party. We are very well taken care of over here, educated, happy, healthy, and prosperous. We push the limits of human experience. We invent new technology and travel through space. We fund particle colliders that discover new reality and build robots to be our eyes and hands at the bottom of the sea or on the surface of mars.

The nature part of me wants you to just give up and die. We don't have time for whiners who don't want to play ball. You are the weak link. It would be really nice if we didn't have to feed or clothe you. There are children in Afghanistan who would probably do a much better job than you anyways.

Just saying.

Stay warm next winter. If you are a man of conviction I expect you might be sitting next to an open fireplace in the middle of the woods.

Just don't forget what society asked of you for a furnace in a trailer home and fresh food from the supermarket. I'm sure it wasn't much. I realize flipping burgers is not as easy as joining the military. So I should probably thank you for your service.

Life isn't easy. Don't blame the rest of us because we work together and are happy and prosperous.

Nothing is outside the will of the universe. Isn't that what you seek?

I tend to ignore magicians who can't take care of themselves, their families, or their friends. Hacks, the lot of them. Anyone who makes an excuse for their own suffering is wasting my time.

Again, take responsibility. Its empowering and allows you and yours to thrive.

You're wasting your time looking for demons in the dark. They dissolve under the scrutiny of the Hermit's lantern. The ones that don't, are your own.

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

I thought this thread had died and so, cannot post a link to a story that shows just how very dangerous aliens really are. Are they physical beings? Are they spirits/demons? Certainly their technology is irresistable, their psychism is overwhelming. I doubt any human magickian could protect themselves against them.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

That escaleted quickly [zomg]

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

magari wrote: The system isn't rigged to keep people brainwashed and marching in step. Humanity is just full of idiots who are about as smart as their dogs.
Just one verrrrryyy small example.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

If you spend all your time being paranoid about conspiracies, is there a risk that you will create harmful thoughtforms?
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

So don't call the cops.

Don't surround yourself with people who attract the attention of cops.

Don't engage in activities that warrant suspicion by the cops.

Be open, honest, maintain a credible record of a citizen who genuinely cares and contributes to the welfare of their family, friends, and community and you won't ever be in a position to be scrutinized by the cops.

Cops are necessity of reality because most people choose to live lives without virtue. Now most virtuous people choose to surround themselves with other virtuous people so the majority of your cops end up being no better than the criminals they have to deal with.

Don't give up control over your reality to anyone. Especially the govt. As soon as you blame the government for the state of your affairs you have officially committed spiritual suicide in my opinion.

You are in control.

You have a choice.

There is a better world.

People are living in it everyday.

You can't blame them for choosing a better life.
---------------------------------------------------
You create yourself, moment by moment, out of the responses in your mind. People tell you that you create your own reality. What does this mean? It means that out of the millions of thoughtforms that move through your mind, you choose the ones that you will hang on to. You walk down the street. Three people will smile at you, two will frown. To whom will you pay attention? You wear some outrageous costume. Some think it terrific, others think you’re nuts. To whom will you pay attention? You make the choice then build a picture of yourself and create your own reality day by day, thought by thought, word by word. It does not matter what is going on. You select what you think about your world, and well you know it. Some people can lose their job and not be disturbed, while others will take a gun and commit suicide. I ask you to be very serious toward this most basic step toward freedom. You can free yourself from tyranny with little trouble if you will only see that it is you who selects and interprets this picture of yourself day after day. If you don’t like the picture, why not change it? You change your view of yourself all the time. But you do it unconsciously. In part, awakening involves the realization that you create your view of yourself and the events of your life. Once you understand this, you are in a position of power. If you don’t want to be resentful, make another choice. If you do want to be resentful, make sure that you realize you are choosing it. It doesn’t matter what you choose, but that you choose.

Bartholomew, I Come As A Brother
Now imagine you're in a position to create a government that gives humanity all the freedoms and securities they could ever desire.

And they choose to live lives without virtue. Instead they would prefer to steal from each other, commit acts of violence, and choose ignorance over an education.

This is the world we live in.

Its not the government's fault most humans are hardly better than animals.

You're choosing to focus on how our government handles these individuals. I'm not entirely proud of it. Our prison population is appalling for one. Our society is full of race baiters and people who think the south should rise up again. Both perspectives do whatever it takes to make the problem as big as it can get without ever providing a real solution.

However, I've lived for extended periods of time in a few other countries. You could be doing a lot worse. Trust me.

Conspiracy theories promote fear. Fear like that could definitely create some very harmful thoughtforms. Simply believing that you are a victim, or weak enough to become a victim is a harmful thoughtform or can prevent you from recognizing your inherent power.

Yex
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Yex »

On the one hand, I think it's impossible to know if the powers that be are literally watching every step you make, and to live in fear of that sort of thing is unproductive and unwise.

On the other hand, all of this talk of needing to "play ball" is pretty ridiculous. The notion that anyone can pull themselves up by their proverbial bootstraps and "make it" is delusional and ignorant, not to mention incredibly privileged. But then again, when you believe that:
most humans are hardly better than animals
such elitism is hardly surprising.

It's easy to scoff at the unenlightened herd, who must not be on the same level as you, but ignoring the arrogance of such a belief, what time does the average working class person have for spiritual pursuits? When you live in a society where you have to sell your labor to fulfill basic needs, all the while bombarded by propaganda designed to keep you a good worker-drone - in school, at work, in the various churches, in "entertainment" - you're incredibly lucky if you are able to tap into higher spiritual aspects of what is essentially part of all of us That's not a conspiracy theory about some hypothetical Big Brother dystopia - that's just life in capitalism.

And yes, there's no need to give into abject fear or despair when confronted with this reality - know that a better world is out there, once the "sheep" realize that, properly organized, they can do away with their bourgeoisie shepherd.
The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
"love is the whole and more than all" - ee cummings

"Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings" - Robert Hunter, as sung by Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”