September predictions

For difficult to define queries.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

September predictions

Post by cyberdemon »

Well, I've heard of predictions/prophecies going around saying "something big will happen in September 2015" but I've yet to see any real articles on them yet. What's going on? I mean, what are these so called prophecies everyone in the mainstream is hyped about?
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: September predictions

Post by Shinichi »

I'll have exams to take at my new university, and thus the world is doomed.

~:Shin:~

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I haven't heard anything except for a couple astrologers giggling at the rest of us.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Maybe it's the uusal, seasonal eclipse madness?
Another lunar eclipse: Sept. 27-28

Eclipse watchers across the central and eastern part of North America – roughly east of a line from Winnipeg, Manitoba, to Houston – will see the entire lunar eclipse from start to finish, while those farther to the west will see the moon rise with the eclipse already in progress.

On the other side of the Atlantic, viewers in Western and Central Europe will see the entire eclipse before the moon sets on the morning of Sept. 28, although the moon will vanish below the western horizon from Eastern Europe and western Asia before its conclusion. Totality will last 72 minutes.

Not only will the moon undergo a total eclipse on this night, but the moon will also very nearly coincide with perigee, its closest point to Earth. The moon turns full at 10:51 p.m. EDT and just 51 minutes earlier it will arrive at its closest point to the Earth in 2015 at a distance of 221,753 miles (356,877 kilometers). Expect a large range in ocean tides (exceptionally low to exceptionally high) for the next few days.
http://www.space.com/28131-must-see-sta ... -2015.html

Expect alarming headlines from tacky tabloids re; supermoons and supertides. [crazy]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

What does the lunar eclipse mean for occultists?
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Well, I'm quite fond of them, personally, you?

I haven't seen any buzz about September yet, but the rags where I live, at least, do love a bit of fear inducing splash regarding the eclipses. [greensmile]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

I'm usually asleep when they happen.

I'm more of a solar eclipse kinda guy ;)

goomegatherion666
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by goomegatherion666 »

There's a "lunar tetrad" which is ending in September. Four total lunar eclipses have happened in the course of two years. All of them have occurred during Passover and Sukkot, which are Jewish holidays. I don't know what the occult significance of lunar eclipses are, but my guess is that ceremonial magicians have big, raging wands over this.

tl;dr ITZ TEH END OF TEH WURLDZ

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

corvidus wrote:What does the lunar eclipse mean for occultists?
The Moon passes behind the Earth

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

More than enough reason to get all jittery about a lunar eclipse.

Lucius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lucius »

I've generally found that during a lunar eclipse an eery feeling spreads through my colleagues and always afterwards a very difficult case comes up for us. Indeed I would say that my most challenging cases all occurred shortly after an eclipse.

However, I feel that this is a side effect of the effects of the eclipse and not the main point of it. Such is my 2 cents.
Lucius RavenCroft.
First Captain of the Dark Order and Consultant Exorcist.

"The man with the cat wearing the tin foil hat told me to go this way- where am I again?"

https://addictedtothememories.wordpress.com/

http://www.google.com/+LuciusRavenCroft

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Lucius wrote:I've generally found that during a lunar eclipse an eery feeling spreads through my colleagues and always afterwards a very difficult case comes up for us.
What do you and your friends do?
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Lucius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lucius »

What do you and your friends do?
My colleagues and I work with "The Dark Order", we are a group of magicians who intervene when called upon to help by someone (this is what constitutes a case). We deal with things ranging all across the spectrum of occult related problems from curses to entities and everything in-between. I take pride in the fact that we help when said person has no one else to turn to.

For example, I am currently working a case in Greece (god the weather here is so good). Saying that, I've actually just concluded it and will post on my blog in the coming days the details of the case- I'll link it here to give you a better idea as to what we do.

But yeah, in a nut shell we work with entities, energies, curses and general mysterium to help those who have no where else to turn to. By no means are we going to "save the world" or anything that dramatic, but we try and help as much as we can.

Does this help clarify things cyberdemon?
Lucius RavenCroft.
First Captain of the Dark Order and Consultant Exorcist.

"The man with the cat wearing the tin foil hat told me to go this way- where am I again?"

https://addictedtothememories.wordpress.com/

http://www.google.com/+LuciusRavenCroft

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”