Problem with Telekinesis

For difficult to define queries.

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Problem with Telekinesis

Post by ThyNegative »

hello . i have questions about telekinesis.
i can do something that i can feel it but observe no physical effect.
well i can feel the aura of my own body . mostly aura of a hand on the other hand.but not the objects.
i can feel vibrations,energy streams,non physical pressure or non physical pain
in most parts of my body when i want completely under control of the part itself( but with no heat or cold ).
i can also feel them in a area under control of my head which exist all the time and it's default location is the point that i'm looking with a sphere like shape . or also feel them under less control of other parts of my body.
i do the controlling of the shape and the location of these areas by causing special non physical pressures on the controlling part.
my problem is that no matter how i try telekinesis the only effect that i feel is non physical pressure and drag in my hands when i'm holding them close to the object which is caused by the organ that i try to do telekinesis with .
and also feel this things less but still feel them when my hands are not close to the object .
i tried push or pull or grabbing a object with my hand energies or head energies or both of them at the same time.
but everything the same. no physical effect .
i have worked hard on my visualization and i can do telekinesis in my dreams. doesn't matter if i know i am dreaming or not or doubt it .
i am really confused because i don't know what should i practice. what is the problem.

**i have done a lot of meditations in 2 years .
**i can't see aura colors.
**some people may think that i am stupid that i believe in telekinesis or psi stuff.i should tell you that i never believe in anything. instead i test,observe,think and consider chances. so please don't post any spams.
**i haven't watched many telekinesis clips or remember them correctly.my visualization is creation of my own mind.
your doooommd, aha aha ahahahahahaha

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Problem with Telekinesis

Post by Shinichi »

Successful progress with Kinesis requires that you have a strong foundation in the prerequisite skills, because like all advanced psycho-energetic skills, Psychokinesis utilizes several little things that must be developed to be applied correctly. Just jumping in without doing the prerequisite development is like jumping into a warzone without going through Boot Camp. You need to train yourself before you can apply yourself.

The article linked in my signature is, among other things, meant to develop the prerequisite skills for Psychokinesis. They are actually the basic prerequisites for a great number of things. You can also look over on Veritas at the Dynamic Psiparadigm, and how they teach to spend time on Focal Meditation before you try moving the candle flame.

Once you've developed your awareness and concentration, the actual process is simple. Keeping in mind that everything in the universe has Energy, and that Consciousness is able to go anywhere, all you have to do is transfer or extend your Consciousness into the object that you want to move. Do this correctly, and the object will be the same as your arm - an arm that is "asleep" at first, but none the less, it will be an extension of you. At this point, all you have to do is control the Energy already present in and around the object (or charge it with your own), and it will move as you instruct (just like how your arm moves as you instruct. You can also take note of the fact that the Energy process can even be done unconsciously, and isn't that important. You move your arm without consciously moving the Energy in your arm, don't you? So don't focus on the Energy. Focus on utilizing your Conscious Awareness correctly, and focus on how to give clear and concise mental instructions.

If you understand the basic mechanics, it's a seriously simple thing to do. All it takes is practice, and the correct prerequisite development. Just like how things like Parkour are easy, as long as you're fit enough to perform it. Work on your psychic fitness and psychic skills will come easily.

~:Shin:~

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

Shinichi wrote:Successful progress with Kinesis requires that you have a strong foundation in the prerequisite skill...
the articles that you mentioned looks good . but it only looks good and i couldn't find any logic in them .
void and focal meditation are just illusions.
the process of thinking isn't made of things to be able to emptied or focused.to empty your thoughts completely means that you will never get out of meditation even if someone cut's you with a blade . the ideal void meditation is equal to complete death. focusing your thoughts is even more stupid to say.thoughts of the human are not about things to be able to be focused on things . thoughts of human are made of attaching memories. in order to focus your thoughts about a thing your should only allow the memories about that object. in order to recognize that which memories are about that object you have to think about them which involves attaching memories of other things. even to recognize the meaning of the word " that object " your have to think about it to! . and more and more problems in the logic of this articles makes people that reads them fall into a false hope of practicing them.

**someone may solve a problem using a wrong solution and get a good result . but the solution is still wrong so when you try solving other problem with it you don't get any result.

i get what you said about moving your arm though. that's always have been my tool to do anything and without it anything that i do would seem impossible. in fact the structure of human thinking is built on it. because doesn't matter how much deep you go there is deeper that you don't know about and the end is too much far.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

I don't know where you learned all of those things, but you should study the human mind a lot more before coming to conclusions like that. You are being quite illogical, and you aren't even offering any base of evidence or proof for claims that go against the practical experiences of myself and quite a few others.

And I didn't even link to anything about Void Meditation. My own training for Mental Disciplined is designed to train the mind to Relax, thus freeing the mind of mental clutter and unnecessary activity, so that you can use those resources elsewhere. You don't void out and fully stop thinking, per se, it just seems that way (if your Awareness is dulled down) because you're relaxed. Focal Meditation is designed to train the mind to Focus on a single point, without drifting off into other trains of thought. In either case, you are working to reign in your mental activity, from unconscious rambling to conscious clarity. And for the record, when you consciously stop thinking, you don't die. You experience something much more pleasant.

Your points only make sense in a universe that is run by subjective reality, where you only exist because you think you do, but the universe isn't like that. It is objective, collective, and it is far more complex and interesting than any human mind can comprehend. You are alive because you were born, not because you think you are alive.

Besides, you're the one who's asking for help and having problems. I'm not. So, which one of us is in a position to say someone might be practicing incorrectly and misunderstanding articles and such, hm? Stop assuming and believing in nonsensical things, reign in your imagination with real mental discipline, and then see if your practice improves or not. Logic leads to Truth, and Truth can be both tested and experienced.

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

Shinichi wrote:I don't know where you learned all of those things, but you should study the human mind a lot...
(**someone may solve a problem using a wrong solution and get a good result . but the solution is still wrong so when you try solving other problem with it you don't get any result.)

if you tell a story to a kid. that kid may learn something from your story that you didn't mean to learn the kid at all.
when you say something that doesn't have an exact meaning , the human mind itself try's to translate that thing into something connected with it's memories and logic ( which is also made of memories ) . humans minds have different translations for illusions .

{for example :
someone may think about freedom as not being a slave of another human and not be controlled by chains while another human think about freedom as not being controlled by any thing at all which is logically impossible }

the more you remove illusions from an explanation , the more percentage of the people get the same meaning for it.
some people may still not get the right meaning because their thinking is not connected.

{for example :
your have x=10 and y=10 and x==y is true , now you change the value of one of them . x==y is now false but someone may assume that x==y is still true . (x==y :is x equal to y? //in programming)
but if i use x=y instead of x==y (x=y : set x equal as y //in programming) and say that x=y is true i am making an illusion. x=y is an equation not a conditional question and it can't be true or false}

now most of the people that read the article doesn't succeed in preforming the thing that they wanted ( for example telekinesis ). is it the people's wrong thinking or your wrong informations?

relaxing the mind doesn't have any exact meaning for me . i can't even think about what relaxing the mind could mean!
and it is also the same for putting your awareness on a object .your awareness is what your mind perceives. perceiving an object isn't something that could have a meaning for me . maybe people doing Kinetics has confused feeling the properties with being aware of an object . which suggests an another question . how do i feel them ? the only things that i know are from my observations about moving an object . you can touch an object to see it location ( physical or non physical ) but you cannot feel the moving . feeling the location,feeling the moving they don't have any meaning for my mind.instead my mind has meaning for touching the aura of an object . my hand is an object . i can feel its aura, but if i try to manipulate the aura only the aura will be affected and i observe no physical affect. instead i can feel manipulations on the aura with touch.

you may think that giving an exact informations isn't possible in psi.
but i have done it before by monitoring and testing.people reading and practicing my writings ( all of them ) have experienced the same result.

about the other thing that you mentioned about void meditation and death .
you may do something that you may assume it as void meditation . but the ideal definition of void meditation itself is not possible .
thinking of human isn't something that causes without being caused. it is being caused by somethings too .
you can slowdown your thoughts as much as you want but the ideal definition of void meditation is stopping them.
which means disabling the connection between your thinking and the thing that causes them . since a thought causes another thought . it isn't possible . and also thoughts aren't real things . thoughts doesn't really exist. they are virtual things . a thought is told to anything in any mind in any dimension not just the brain . if every every thing that you experience stops . it means that your completely dead . body and soul or everything you call it .
------------------------------------------------
anyway . my problem isn't not being able to focus on a object . putting my non physical energy fields on it that makes me feel specified things around the object . it is physical manifestation.
the thing that detemines that the non physical energies has physical or non physical manifestation.
for example . i try to do telekinesis using the energies of my head to move my hand without muscle contracting . i feel a drag on the aura of my hand in the direction that i'm trying to move my hand. but the drag is not physical . no matter what i do it won't become physical. but in my dreams . it is different . when i try it . it is so strong and it also may work more than what i wanted . when i know that i am sleeping . i try to wake up . but instead i dream of waking up. but i think that i am awake . i try to do it. then telekinesis works again . i think that i have succeeded but after couple of minutes i found out that i am still dreaming . this thing happens many times till i eventually wake up . but i still don't know i am awake or not . i try telekinesis . it won't work . my problem isn't my mind to be focused on a task . it is the problem that thinking about a task isn't equal to it's happening.telekinesis needs specific non physical energy manipulations . not knowing this specific energy manipulations is my problem .

** you may not understand what i am saying , if that's the case then i have nothing else to say

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

ThyNegative wrote:(**someone may solve a problem using a wrong solution and get a good result . but the solution is still wrong so when you try solving other problem with it you don't get any result.)
Exactly. And you completely fail to see the irony of this statement.

I have solved the problem with more than one solution and used some of those solutions to solve other problems. Read: I have used more then one taught method to successfully perform psychokinesis, and by doing so, came to deeply understand many of the precise mechanisms by which it functions.

You have the problem and you can't even figure out a single solution to it.

I'm not trying to be condescending, man. You're just really not making as much sense as you seem to think.
ThyNegative wrote:telekinesis needs specific non physical energy manipulations . not knowing this specific energy manipulations is my problem.
Since you're obviously going to stick with the Energy portion of the process instead of working on developing your consciousness, then I'll just tell you how to work with that.

It's a matter of Density. There is direct relationship between the Quantity of Energy in a given space, and the Density of the Energy in that space. That is to say, you have to accumulate a great deal of energy either directly into the object or its immediate surroundings. By concentrating a high quantity of "non-physical" energy as such, its increased density thus becomes more "physical," and so you can more easily use your control of this energy to move the object.

I personally think there are more efficient ways of doing Kinesis, but if you just want to brute force it, there ya go.

asterik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by asterik »

Nice comment Shin!
Of course the questions asked were not quiet correct in wondering
about the missing physical energy in regards to other aspects. If
in human body there should always be some energy involved I guess.
How to do the trick he wishes to know, it is to learn perhaps.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”