Beyond the occult

For difficult to define queries.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Beyond the occult

Post by magari »

Has anyone else ever felt like they've culminated all the documented experiences, knowledge, and secrets and successfully placed them into action in their own lives?

Has anyone dove so deep into their study that anything "new" is simply the same thing in a new form?

Does anyone see the limitations of this perspective when facing humanity's future?

Does anyone see the limitations of their perspective when facing their own future?

Has anyone successfully explored the perspectives outside of time?

What about perspectives that are alien to this earth?

Anyone have any experience with the above mentioned?

I'm entering realms unexplored by the mystics in our past. I refuse to believe I'm the first. What I have culminated is the essence of all human experience up until this point.

I'm holding the torch high, leaning forward into the future unkown/chaos, watching the experts in all of humanity's great fields of study break ground on new patterns daily. However, there is nothing within the occult that can touch the new things we are seeing right now.

Are there any occultists successfully combining all of the teachings of the past and progressing them?

Does anyone else sense a great shift in our understanding on the horizon?

Perhaps its time to retire the term "occult"?

I might be so bold to claim that I've reached the highest level of initiation as defined by past mystics. If anything to call out those who might be resonating at a frequency greater than my own.

I'm getting a little tired of the world being utterly "unprepared" for my arrival and then racing to catch up with me.

This is neither the ego, nor my heart speaking, but a message from a unified individual. If anything, a beer or two deep. I've been standing here for a while, if the alcohol is affecting me in any way its only driven me to finally speak up.

I know I'm nowhere near the top, but its obvious from where I stand there is nothing surrounding myself or my entire past that has pushed the limits to the extent that I have. I'm attempting to collapse a possible polarity by reaching out.

I'm a magnet, and I feel like I'm getting close to that which I've been attracting for a very, very long time.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Beyond the occult

Post by Caerdon »

The tone comes off as a bit arrogant in a cursory read (i'll blame the beer or two deep for that [wink] though it could also be that I've been talking to alot of people and am feeling a bit over-sensitive to tones at the moment [oh] ), but the distilled message seems to be that everything "new" you read and learn about is just a rehashing of something you've already experienced or learned previously, as well as sensing the same pattern in the world today.

Sounds like you've basically distilled the essence of what you've studied to the point you see the main patterns in it. Congrats, you've mastered the path you studied! And sounds like you are on your way of discovering a new pathway for you to follow, perhaps to develop your own system that's different or at a higher level than what you can find through teachers or recorded knowledge, or perhaps expand upon the pathway you have in a higher level, to come into your own paradigm. As you see, there are options ;)

Personally, I've gone through a few of these thought shifts you have described, as I think a few other people here has as well. (I'm not too sure, I'm still quite new here and don't know anyone all to well as of yet...) But there will always be new things that you will find, even if it's to help expand you view and make what you perceive and experience a bit more complete. The essence may still be the same, but your understanding of it and perspective will be altered, expanded, allowing you to think of new applications and ideas to use.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

magari wrote:Has anyone else ever felt like they've culminated all the documented experiences, knowledge, and secrets and successfully placed them into action in their own lives?
There are 130 million books in the world...

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

I'd say don't drink and post, but i've been guilty of the same. [clown]
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Has anyone else ever felt like they've culminated all the documented experiences, knowledge, and secrets and successfully placed them into action in their own lives?
Nothing personal but...
Sounds like being full of yourself.

And quiet boring... What else was left then? [tongue]
If nothing then you finished the game. Now only thing left is restart on harder difficulty. [yay]

Praise Teh Sun
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Desecrated wrote:
magari wrote:Has anyone else ever felt like they've culminated all the documented experiences, knowledge, and secrets and successfully placed them into action in their own lives?

Id argue that over 90% of them are the same information rehashed and presented anew.

This goes beyond text though.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Maya The Generator wrote:
Nothing personal but...
Sounds like being full of yourself.

And quiet boring... What else was left then? [tongue]
If nothing then you finished the game. Now only thing left is restart on harder difficulty. [yay]

Praise Teh Sun

There is no end, only more chaos and abstraction which is being mapped out by everyone outside of the occult.

Hence my questions

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

magari wrote:
Desecrated wrote:

Id argue that over 90% of them are the same information rehashed and presented anew.

This goes beyond text though.
That still leaves at least 1.3 million books all about unique subjects.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Desecrated wrote:
And I bet you own every single one of them.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Yeah.

Then I got over myself and went back to working on proper development, all grounded and such.

~:Shin:~

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Shinichi wrote:
Yeah.

Then I got over myself and went back to working on proper development, all grounded and such.

What measurable progress did you experience?

Side note: Im noticing that everyone seems to be focusing on one aspect of my original post and ignoring the rest.

I would demonstrate the difference between me speaking from my ego and my unified self, but that wouldn't help this situation at all.

Anyone else willing to genuinely consider what Im proposing?

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

magari wrote:What measurable progress did you experience?
I cured myself of ADHD, depression, and completely broke several habits that I considered very harmful to my life and my goals. I have been able to give energy transmissions to people who had no idea what energy was, and watched their surprise at really feeling a very objectively real invisible force. I've been able to completely heal minor aches and pains in myself and others. I've exercised telepathic influence on people, planting ideas in their head which they then obey. I've been able to exercise Psychokinesis in several forms using several different methods.

Quite a lot of other things, too. Like sharing my consciousness with an ant, and experiencing life as she does. And connecting to my Higher Self, thereby recapitulating past life knowledge and other such things. You can do quite a lot of things when you stop thinking you are great and you actually work on becoming great.
magari wrote:Side note: Im noticing that everyone seems to be focusing on one aspect of my original post and ignoring the rest.
Because it was a very stupid thing to say. And if you start your message off with stupidity, that's the tone your whole message will convey. Speech 101.
magari wrote:I would demonstrate the difference between me speaking from my ego and my unified self, but that wouldn't help this situation at all.
In a proper "unified self," there is no difference. "Ego" is not a bad thing. Technically speaking, it is simply a normal part of your psychological anatomy. It is your Personality. In Union, the Personality is still there, and has simply been made more healthy as the rest of the Mind has grown and evolved.
magari wrote:Anyone else willing to genuinely consider what Im proposing?
I did consider it. And like I said, I was there for a short bit myself, once upon a time. I just think you're wrong, as I was, as everyone else is when the Trials of Humility come up. It's just another initiation, another test.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Been there, done that...

Im onto something else now. I havent found anything or anyone else that has attempted to put any order to it.

You all seem too attached to the occult and its teachings, accepting it as the ultimate in everything, to consider what Im proposing.

Thats ok. I suppose Ill just look elsewhere.

The occult itself has become the box Ive broken out of.

A very important part of my past development, but lacks any perspective on where I currently stand.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

magari wrote:You all seem too attached to the occult and its teachings, accepting it as the ultimate in everything, to consider what Im proposing.
That's amusing, since I very rarely consider myself an "occultist," per se, and I hardly preach it as the ultimate in anything.

I know exactly what you're proposing, man. I just think you're wrong.

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by palindrom »

magari wrote: The occult itself has become the box Ive broken out of.
so, perhaps it is time for the obvious?

it is an interesting way to perceive, when one tries to just work with your senses, not with ideas...

i doubt if it is fully possible, since ideas creep in everywhere, my mind is just so creative it seems [happy]
it seems all very intervowen,
sensing, interpreting, creating, sensing...

but it's certainly a refreshing trip to "try to get real"
more than that.
it's a challenge

[yay]

let's go for it [tongue2]

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

palindrom wrote:
magari wrote: The occult itself has become the box Ive broken out of.
so, perhaps it is time for the obvious?

it is an interesting way to perceive, when one tries to just work with your senses, not with ideas...

i doubt if it is fully possible, since ideas creep in everywhere, my mind is just so creative it seems [happy]
it seems all very intervowen,
sensing, interpreting, creating, sensing...

but it's certainly a refreshing trip to "try to get real"
more than that.
it's a challenge

[yay]

let's go for it [tongue2]

Let me know what you find.

My first steps are the questions mentioned above. Perspectives alien to earth, and outside of time.

THE MIST
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by THE MIST »

out of all the post's i've read on here this is one of the most intriguing one's i have found.. i have been past this stage and have "relapsed" this exact "test" countless amount of times and i guess its my turn to give your pondering s a good run for its money instead of insulting you like the rest...

When it comes down to it.. (in my opinion) the occult has little to do with your power or your abilities. it's more of an open source that gives your mind some resources and material to work off of.
life itself is a little bit more than an illusion(in theory) but it indeed can be manipulated with whatever power you have conjured up in your sub.
now to be honest.... i'm kind of a skeptic ignorant drunk bastard as well but one thing i cannot deny (which i believe you brought up yourself) LIFE, THE OCCULT, GOD, THE DEVIL, REALITY. (whatever the fuck you wish to believe) is really just all a mind game. except its the mind game of ALL mind games :)
if you can genuinely manipulate your frequecies and thoughts and amplify them with enough will power or "force" the way the conscious mind reacts with the universe and existence it'self you could accomplish pretty much anything you could possibly think of.
You just have to catch the gist of those corny disney movies and BELIEVE MY BROTHA!! [yay] [pray]

i honestly kind of insane and i use my extreame anxiety and eternal burning pit of fire inside of me to fuel my frequecies in the most kind hearted and peaceful ways as possible :)... i mostly just meditate and use my frequencies for healing and taking deeper looks into the void but i have learned that it is ETERNAL.. you just have to go through ALL of the step OVER AND OVER AND OVER this is infinite this is eternal my friend(if that is the path you chose ofcourse). but it's honestly goes a little bit further than that... the cycle of life is infinite as well.
so don't be too quick to expect to shit out a magical bomb on earth because that isn't a good frequency. the human opinion would still make you feel like an asshole.. so use your knowlege for good and ELEVATE do something good while you are here. oh btw i kinda doubt these guys on here are gonna be honest with the things they have achieved because you NEVER know who could be watching you [idea]

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Wasn't going to post, but here goes nothing.

Everyone on here is extremely honest and open about what they know, to as much as they can be. Rosered tells it like it is.. Shinichi has entire threads on his stuff, i've got an entire blog where i share my own work.

I've seen nothing from either yourself or magari which would back up a single ounce of either of your posts.

Now, in regards to Magaris post, i honestly do find it nothing more than the ego speaking, and simply the crowning point of his posts on these forums, the fruit of his past interactions as it were.

As someone with increased 'sight' and who has met many people who've been working in the occult some for over three decades or longer, I can tell you Magari is nowhere near where he claims to be.

He contradicts himself at the same time, multiple times, in his own post..

'I'm entering realms unexplored by the mystics in our past.I refuse to believe I'm the first. What I have culminated is the essence of all human experience up until this point.'

This very sentence speaks volumes. I also know for a fact he hasn't 'culminated' the essence of 'all human experience' up to this point. As Desecrated has also attempted to point out, in his own practical way.

I find his questions leading and disingenuous. It's not surprising that everyone has called him out on it.

With that said however, I will humour him and answer them.

Has anyone dove so deep into their study that anything "new" is simply the same thing in a new form?

No. If your own study, and im not on about book study, is so shallow that you encounter nothing new, then it was either naught but a shallow pond to begin with, or you are lost in the forest.

Does anyone see the limitations of this perspective when facing humanity's future?

No. Humanity in its current form hasn't got a future, it is going to have to significantly alter physically, mentally and spiritually to survive. This isn't a matter of perspective - it is a matter of fate that is either read correctly or wrongly - if read correctly its in unity with my perception.

Does anyone see the limitations of their perspective when facing their own future?

No. There are no limitations if your path isn't shallow, just an ever expanding web of simulatenous ascent and descent

Has anyone successfully explored the perspectives outside of time?

Yes, as well as why time exists, indirectly. This mostly comes from the perspectives of entities that are unbound by time. Working with them causes part of their experience to be revealed to you.

What about perspectives that are alien to this earth?

Yes, see above.

Are there any occultists successfully combining all of the teachings of the past and progressing them?

Lots. Most of them don't however bother with internet forums, and are instead actually working on their individual paths. We actually live in a time where alot of interesting paths are being brought back, and enhanced by people actually working them on the ground. Take a look at how the Goetia tradition has been reconstructed and revitalized in recent years by people like Jake Stratton Kent and placed back in its important, prominent place.

Does anyone else sense a great shift in our understanding on the horizon?

Yes.

Perhaps its time to retire the term "occult"?

I would argue otherwise.. the whole point of the Occult is that to some extent it is Hidden. There is alot of Occult knowledge floating about that the outside world knows nothing about, and what little they do know about they completely lack the knowledge, talent or will to make use of it.

The term therefore serves a good purpose to describe knowledge that is therefore obscured by its very nature.

I'm getting a little tired of the world being utterly "unprepared" for my arrival and then racing to catch up with me.

Just because they vehemently disagree with you doesn't mean they were unprepared for you. It is just simply that condescending posts get condescending replies.
(admin approved link)

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Just because they vehemently disagree with you doesn't mean they were unprepared for you. It is just simply that condescending posts get condescending replies.
I'm not referring to being disagreed with.... quite the opposite. I'm also not referring to my experience online either, but in my travels all over the world (Europe, Middle East, Asia, North and South America). The reception I've received is far from vehement disagreement.

I would attempt to describe what I'm experiencing, but without a language for it I'm hesitant. Especially with the reactions I've gotten so far.

The callouts to my credibility are pathetic. I've written so much on this forum in regards to my experiences and personal philosophy. I've even posted the rough draft to the first three chapters of my own book. Perhaps your nearsightedness has missed it.

All of that aside I'm realizing the true value of this community.

Even the most experienced members are becoming the swine I wish to keep my pearls from.

Thanks for your time.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Sypheara wrote:Does anyone see the limitations of this perspective when facing humanity's future?

No. Humanity in its current form hasn't got a future, it is going to have to significantly alter physically, mentally and spiritually to survive. This isn't a matter of perspective - it is a matter of fate that is either read correctly or wrongly - if read correctly its in unity with my perception.

Of course if read correctly its in line with your perception....

Besides that... this perception itself is limiting your own development.

We didn't have to evolve that much at all to explore environments without oxygen... just one example.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

magari wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
And I bet you own every single one of them.
No, I only have about 6000 books. And that is my whole point.

"Has anyone else ever felt like they've culminated all the documented experiences, knowledge, and secrets?"

Nope. I've come to peace with the fact that I'm going to die before finding the answers I've spent my entire life searching for. The vast sea of knowledge that exists in this world is beyond any individual.

"What I have culminated is the essence of all human experience up until this point."

I did a fast google and it said that about 107 billion people have been born on this earth. Do you even hear how insane it sounds to claim to have understood even 1% of all human experience.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

magari wrote:

I'm not referring to being disagreed with.... quite the opposite. I'm also not referring to my experience online either, but in my travels all over the world (Europe, Middle East, Asia, North and South America). The reception I've received is far from vehement disagreement.

I would attempt to describe what I'm experiencing, but without a language for it I'm hesitant. Especially with the reactions I've gotten so far.

Try us.

The callouts to my credibility are pathetic. I've written so much on this forum in regards to my experiences and personal philosophy. I've even posted the rough draft to the first three chapters of my own book. Perhaps your nearsightedness has missed it.

The fact that I still have little idea what that is speaks volumes to your ability to communicate it effectively and visibly. If you have the rough draft posted somewhere, i'll gladly read it it. I could not find it in your post history, however.

All of that aside I'm realizing the true value of this community.

Even the most experienced members are becoming the swine I wish to keep my pearls from.

Thanks for your time.

Passive aggressive is another thing I don't have time for.
As Desecrated says:

'I did a fast google and it said that about 107 billion people have been born on this earth. Do you even hear how insane it sounds to claim to have understood even 1% of all human experience.'
(admin approved link)

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

swine

no mo pearls

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

magari wrote:swine

no mo pearls

What, seriously...SERIOUSLY?!

People are giving critique and having you defend your position, trying to give advice or point out your hubris, point out where you could be wrong in your assessments, calling into question your gaining of higher understanding, alternative perceptions and perspectives, and flat out telling you that they too have experienced what you are describing and what's happened after, and you come out like an uppity teenager, feeling all self entitled and calling the community as a whole "swines".
Where the flying fuck do you get off thinking that this type of attitude is okay? Where do you come off thinking you are superior to any of us? You post something on a public forum, you get replies. This is how the process goes. If you are lucky, like you where here, the replies are critiques to the original content, to which you must then defend or amend what you stated. Just because you do not like what is said, just because people disagree or question what you claim or state, does not make them swines. It does not make you to be in the right. In fact, this attitude you are showing just proves how much in the wrong you are.
Your original post started with so much potential, it could have sparked a debate, a communal wide discussion that could have brought together so many experiences, maybe even lead to a change in how people saw things, saw the occult and their own pursuits of knowledge.
Instead, we get this. A meme-filled drudgery that fits more into an adolescent mind then one that has supposedly "culminated all the documented experiences, knowledge, and secrets and successfully placed them into action in their own lives".
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

I know right?

Too bad.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”