Funeral ceremonies to rid of possessed dolls?

For difficult to define queries.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Funeral ceremonies to rid of possessed dolls?

Post by Liberator »

I've been doing research, wonder why so many dolls that get possessed within paranormal cases are porcelain ones? Also how are they able to move or even attack people causing physical harm when we are not looking at them? Are the ones that possess them always spirits?

Also if they are then I wonder if a funerary rite would work in getting rid of any that people have? Since the said doll would just be like the "body" of the said spirit? Would putting it in some kind of mini-coffin designed for the size then depositing it in a "grave" dug or cremation(pour petrol or something then burn it) with former funeral ceremonies do any good in disposing of them? Would it work in convincing them to "pass on" or whatever?

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Funeral ceremonies to rid of possessed dolls?

Post by Stukov »

I would say it has more to do with dolls made or porcelain are less likely to be played with, then worn, and later broken. The longer something is around the !ore likely something can get associated with it whether real possession or just in someone's mind.

Likewise if you wanted to choose a physical object to infect, you would want something that is long lasting and resides in the home. Specially something in the bedroom.

Also dolls are creepy, projections of our estimation could manifest something that wouldn't have been there before that, and with enough transfer could become sentient.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Funeral ceremonies to rid of possessed dolls?

Post by Liberator »

Eh could someone merge the first two posts into the topic link?

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”