Girl becomes possessed from app version of ouijia board?

For difficult to define queries.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Girl becomes possessed from app version of ouijia board?

Post by Liberator »

"Possessed by the devil"? One of the first human possession cases to be recorded and reported on news. Any ideas or thoughts here? Her intentions were to laugh and have fun. Got put in a "psych ward" and abnormally strong.

'Shocking footage has emerged of a young girl "possessed by the devil" after playing with a Ouija board mobile phone app.

The 18-year-old, identified as Patricia Quispe, is seen convulsing as paramedics try to restrain her.

In a deep rasping voice she screams "666" followed by "let me go, let me go".

According to witnesses, the young woman from Lima, Peru, had been playing with her friends on a mobile phone version of the board game that evokes the spirits.

But when she returned home her parents noticed that she seemed to be unwell.

They said she began fitting and foaming at the mouth and her voice deepened into a raspy tone.

In another segment of the video she can be heard shouting: "Please give me my phone" and "Ma, these doctors don’t know what they’re doing, take me home."

Locals who witnessed the incident were convinced she had been possessed by satanic spirits, according to local media.

Medics confirmed that the young woman seemed to be extremely strong and it was difficult to control her.

She struggled for more than half an hour before they finally managed to restrain her.

The woman was committed to a psychiatric ward as doctors tried to find out more about what was causing her strange behaviour.'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news ... il-6582565

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... phone.html

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Girl becomes possessed from app version of ouijia board?

Post by the_spiral »

I think a lot of these cases boil down to teenage hysteria with possibly some underlying exacerbating mental health factors. But the warnings against novice Ouija board use are not entirely unfounded.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Demon possession is about belief. For the younger generation I'm sure an iphone app is just as real as anything else.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

While in doubt much of this story, it isn't to say that if you wish to open a doorway, that something can't come through it.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”