Garlic smudging for astral parasites

For difficult to define queries.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Garlic smudging for astral parasites

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

I just wanted to see if anyone had tried this if they were getting pestered when they were trying to sleep and got similar results or not.

I had a really rough night Thursday when I tried to get to sleep. My feet were tingling, I could tell that something was trying to influence my nervous system and that tested positive when I tried to move myself out of the rut that it seemed to be trying to condition me into as it worked against any other feelings or sensations tooth and nail. Like a lot of things of this nature it seemed to be swirling around my nervous system and when I went to the bathroom wondering if I'd see it in the mirror (in the dark) there were a few times I saw things like visual burn-in impressions where I'd feel a neurological thrill in my back like I was seeing something that it wanted me to.

I looked around just for something practical - ie. you can't burn incense in a house full of people who'd immediately protest. You can't run out and coil up a garden hose around your feet and shower down - especially in fall in the winter - and that kind of behavior even in the summer looks like something that could land you on Haldol. Additionally I knew I wasn't dealing with something demonic - ie. I couldn't even classify it as an attack, maybe a mooching and distraction, and I understand that demonic activity would be considerably acute and I'd have no confusion in such a scenario.

The challenge seems to be that if it's not demonic (or at least what I've been dealing with apparently isn't) it seems to be indifferent to things like pentagrams, LBRP, the name of Jesus, etc.. That bit was frustrating me and I really wanted to finally get some rest. I didn't get anything firm or coherent enough to think it was a lost person and the bit of trying to talk it back to the light didn't seem to be of much effect.

So on the upside I found that smudging garlic at least reduce things enough for long enough that I got a full night of sleep. I'm interested in trying tiger balm because I've also seen that listed as something that works at keeping these things from climbing from your feet up through your nervous system.

I know apparently that as we wax brighter we can draw moths. Just curious on what other people have found to be effective cans of astral bug-spray. That and while garlic does work in a pinch it's questionable as to whether I'm looking to chase humans away also.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Neko-phyte
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Garlic smudging for astral parasites

Post by Neko-phyte »

Hmm, that's very interesting. I've never tried using garlic like that. Might have to one day!

I also have tiger balm, and never thought of using it like that either. It's something I'll also keep in mind.

As for me, I'm very big on crystals (as people may or may not be noticing), and I have a few that live near my bedside for the purposes of helping with sleep. Having said that, it's quite general at the moment, and the group could do with a bit of a re-spec (just thinking out loud).

If you're interested in trying crystals for this purpose, I'd recommend Kyanite, Labradorite, Smoky Quartz, and perhaps Amazonite. Clear Quartz as well never hurts :)

Good luck with this thing!

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

i am not sure, but there is a good chance that this is stacked energy inside your body. specially closed third chakra.
when you are not directing energy into the third chakra you will not feel pressure on it.the lower energy will try to find a new path and effects your foots.
i am saying this because of my current experience that started from 3 days ago. due to my special meditation during the last weak that increased my energies more than maybe 10 times. my body is full of vibration like crazy even sometimes during sleep, for 2 days without stopping. as i close the upper chakras the lower body parts vibrations increase, i can do this to were i feel like heart inside my each feet.i am testing anything as i am typing right now.
probably nothing is fallowing you, you are afraid of feeling your own energies.
your doooommd, aha aha ahahahahahaha

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

I agree with ThyNegative that it could also be your own stacked up energy. I don't know but it's definitely worth doing some extra grounding and reshuffling of energies first. Can't ever hurt!

If you still feel the creepy critters around(that's how I call them) why not steal their energy in return? Show them how it feels.
The fact that we attract these beings are our energies after all. You pull the same trick on them and they'll leave you alone as it's not worth the effort for them. Use the stolen energy they normally need to manifest for something positive. It works miracles on all those clueless leeches out there who think it's a free-for-all diner.

That said...are you certain it isn't an actual person pulling this trick on you? There are nasty people out there who think it's really cool to steal energy and when they travel astrally they could be mistaken for entities. Make sure there are no links left to your subtle body.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

I found an interesting method in an old book about Swedish magic.
Ungrounded coffee beans at the end of your bed and a small bowl of rosemary at the head of the bed seems to keep things away from you when you sleep. I've used this to successfully help a child dealing with nightmares.

But I think you are on to something. Strong smells keeps parasites away.
Tiger balm has Camphor in it, some book collectors have essential Camphor oil in the corners of the rooms because it keeps moths away.
We don't have moths up here in the north so I'm using small blocks of cedarwood in my bookshelves, and it keeps the mosquitoes and flies away. It also gives of a nice manly smell.

Coffee and vinegar has been used for ages to keep away bad smells. A cup of vineager will clear out that horrible trash smell we get in the trash bin.
Rosemary, lavender, peppermint (or eucalyptus) and basil are futured in a lot of protection spells and they also smell nice.
My wife isn't found of incense either so burning frankincense or myrrh in the middle of the night would definitely put me in the dog house. But 3-5 drops of essential oil in a candle surrounded by herbs are subtle enough that the room doesn't smell like "new age teenager witch", but powerful enough to keep the nasty creepy crawlers away.

Pure quartz crystals that have been bathed in sunlight is like poison to most creatures of the dark and even clear glass has been used for ages to keep negative energies away. For some reason strong colours like blue and green are featured in many cultures.

Iron and different metals seems to have the ability to ward of negativity as well. See if you can find a small iron cross or horseshoe on the flea market and put it underneath your bed. Silver and gold are said to have similar properties. Copper, brass and bronze are all antibacterial, and the few hospitals that have installed copper railings and door handles have seen a large decrease in bacterial diseases. A brass cup filled with water will work both as a humidor in your room and gives of a nice cool energy. There has been some studies shown that those who sleep with a glass of water on their bedside sleeps better then those who don't.

Neko-phyte
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Neko-phyte »

Desecrated wrote:I found an interesting method in an old book about Swedish magic.
Ungrounded coffee beans at the end of your bed and a small bowl of rosemary at the head of the bed seems to keep things away from you when you sleep. I've used this to successfully help a child dealing with nightmares.

But I think you are on to something. Strong smells keeps parasites away.
Tiger balm has Camphor in it, some book collectors have essential Camphor oil in the corners of the rooms because it keeps moths away.
We don't have moths up here in the north so I'm using small blocks of cedarwood in my bookshelves, and it keeps the mosquitoes and flies away. It also gives of a nice manly smell.

Coffee and vinegar has been used for ages to keep away bad smells. A cup of vineager will clear out that horrible trash smell we get in the trash bin.
Rosemary, lavender, peppermint (or eucalyptus) and basil are futured in a lot of protection spells and they also smell nice.
My wife isn't found of incense either so burning frankincense or myrrh in the middle of the night would definitely put me in the dog house. But 3-5 drops of essential oil in a candle surrounded by herbs are subtle enough that the room doesn't smell like "new age teenager witch", but powerful enough to keep the nasty creepy crawlers away.

Pure quartz crystals that have been bathed in sunlight is like poison to most creatures of the dark and even clear glass has been used for ages to keep negative energies away. For some reason strong colours like blue and green are featured in many cultures.

Iron and different metals seems to have the ability to ward of negativity as well. See if you can find a small iron cross or horseshoe on the flea market and put it underneath your bed. Silver and gold are said to have similar properties. Copper, brass and bronze are all antibacterial, and the few hospitals that have installed copper railings and door handles have seen a large decrease in bacterial diseases. A brass cup filled with water will work both as a humidor in your room and gives of a nice cool energy. There has been some studies shown that those who sleep with a glass of water on their bedside sleeps better then those who don't.
This is so fantastic to know, thank you!!!

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

ThyNegative wrote:i am not sure, but there is a good chance that this is stacked energy inside your body. specially closed third chakra.
when you are not directing energy into the third chakra you will not feel pressure on it.the lower energy will try to find a new path and effects your foots.
i am saying this because of my current experience that started from 3 days ago. due to my special meditation during the last weak that increased my energies more than maybe 10 times. my body is full of vibration like crazy even sometimes during sleep, for 2 days without stopping. as i close the upper chakras the lower body parts vibrations increase, i can do this to were i feel like heart inside my each feet.i am testing anything as i am typing right now.
probably nothing is fallowing you, you are afraid of feeling your own energies.
That's a really good call and I've equally had to chew on that possibility. LBRP not banishing, garlic and camphor seeming to stop the sensation in one area at a time and needing it everywhere - I'm not sure what that exactly means.

Last night I had a similar experience but it was more benevolent, still happened past the garlic and camphor, but the negative stuff went away which meant I could sleep with it. From that standpoint I know that my own energy is definitely a component. I think what freaked me out Thursday though was feeling like something that was giving me a bit of a cold, slimy, and gritty emotional current was behaving mischieviously, keeping me awake for its own ends, and perhaps after reading Robert Bruce a bit and his emphasis - that the first prerogative of an astral parasite is to prevent sleep - that rang some bells because I've had that happen before.

Would it be possible for my own energetic manifestation to feel me smudging garlic or camphor and respond something in the character of "Erm... as you wish..." by ceasing where I smudge? Are they apt to twist off into semi-tulpa-like manifestations if they do bottle up below my third chakra?

It's not so much that I get scared so much that - regardless of whether something's an astral parasite or not - I've had life-long sleep difficulties and anything that persistently causes a lack of sleep rubs me the wrong way quickly. If it were an astral parasite I wanted to get it handled and let it know who was boss as quickly as possible. For the last 2+ years I have had pronounced energy feedback in the sense of feeling like I had a pool of energy in my pelvis (almost like cool water) that would sort of consciously swish around and some recent reading I did would suggest that this is overflow from my abdominal tantian.

True in this case then - I wouldn't want to take any options for assessing this off of the table. It can be just tough to tell, particularly without much in the way of hard astral/etheric site and discernment experience whether this is all my energy, some ratio of my energy to astral fauna, and what ratio that might be.

Any suggestions while we're at it on what I could do with my third chakra? I know that tends to be a pinch-point for a lot of people on the spiritual path, particularly people who know they're top-heavy to begin with and start working on their base.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

ErebusNamtar wrote:If you still feel the creepy critters around(that's how I call them) why not steal their energy in return? Show them how it feels.
The fact that we attract these beings are our energies after all. You pull the same trick on them and they'll leave you alone as it's not worth the effort for them. Use the stolen energy they normally need to manifest for something positive. It works miracles on all those clueless leeches out there who think it's a free-for-all diner.
Sounds like a great idea. Any particular visualization or ritual techniques you'd recommend?

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Desecrated wrote: Pure quartz crystals that have been bathed in sunlight is like poison to most creatures of the dark and even clear glass has been used for ages to keep negative energies away. For some reason strong colours like blue and green are featured in many cultures.

TY. I'm a fan of, first and foremost, doing things that don't draw too much scrutiny from people around me and a few of those sound both powerful and easy to sneak under the radar.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

ErebusNamtar wrote:That said...are you certain it isn't an actual person pulling this trick on you? There are nasty people out there who think it's really cool to steal energy and when they travel astrally they could be mistaken for entities. Make sure there are no links left to your subtle body.
Not impossible but how would I be able to tell the difference?

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Neko-phyte wrote: If you're interested in trying crystals for this purpose, I'd recommend Kyanite, Labradorite, Smoky Quartz, and perhaps Amazonite. Clear Quartz as well never hurts :)
I can look into those for sure. One of the orders I'm in meets in the back of a new age shop that has tons of that. I might then again just decide which of those stones to get by which one looks the coolest.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Black tourmaline or hematite.

There is more iron in stainless steel than in cast iron.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

From the bit of reading I just did I'd most likely grab up black and blue kyanite with a piece of labradorite to modify the activities of the blue kyanite. I've had black tourmaline before - could use that, and I think there's a stone that recharges other stones, forgot what that's called though.

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Cybernetic_Jazz wrote:
ErebusNamtar wrote:If you still feel the creepy critters around(that's how I call them) why not steal their energy in return? Show them *snip*
Sounds like a great idea. Any particular visualization or ritual techniques you'd recommend?
Become a mirror. Think of reflecting. Whatever they do, you now do. Inhaling deeply and 'tasting' the air as if savoring the scent of a favorite dish at the same time works really well. You will pull in all ambient energy in an environment plus some extra. Stealing energy is, sadly enough, very easy to do.
Remember to ground well afterwards or, when said leech is gone, release that energy again. You do not want any negative energy in your own body or burn out your nerves. If you tingle you got too much!

The fact you are unbalanced might be because you are being leeched in one place and another chakra goes into overdrive to try and retain balance. Taking energy, even a little, can do so much horrible damage in the long term. Like I said previously leeching energy is very easy to do. It's what the "cool kids" these days do ugh...

Anyway you can usually tell it's a living psychic vampire by the feeling they pull energy from your subtle body. They will almost never directly go for chakras unless they are really desperate. If you become visually aware or get tactile sense it's like some tentacled thing is all over you. It can range from very fine cobweb-feeling threads to thicker tentacles/suckers.
After their feeding you will not only feel drained, sometimes they will have actually left small holes in your outer defences so they can come back in again more easily. It might even start to feel familiar and reassuring. Really creepy actually.
If you or anyone else you know has good auric sight look for these holes and repair them and "burn" away any lines/hooks/tentacles still left too.

With all the other advice here you should get rid of whatever it is very quickly. Let us know how it pans out.

I've got a lot of experience dealing with these types and the most frustrating thing is that it could be somebody you know IRL. Elderly and sick people are known to do it unconsciously if they meet somebody who radiates a lot of energy and some...well they KNOW and are just ticks you need to scrape off.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cybernetic_Jazz wrote:
ErebusNamtar wrote:That said...are you certain it isn't an actual person pulling this trick on you? There are nasty people out there who think it's really cool to steal energy and when they travel astrally they could be mistaken for entities. Make sure there are no links left to your subtle body.
Tarot divination is a really fast way to find out about things like that.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thanks again for all the replies and a lot of great information here. I'll be experimenting over the next few months, particularly with the different means of deflection.

On another note I did start doing some of the exercises in Robert Bruce's Energy Work book. The guy who loaned it to me agreed that energy can kick up significantly, something Robert suggested in the text, and while I didn't have a huge kick in the drawers while I was doing the exercises it might have lit me up enough to catch the notice of astral wildlife.

I really think whatever this was happened to be very low-level and not particularly cognitive. It was a bit like it was there on a whim rather than an agenda (and yes - very easily a whim to feed), so thankfully it wasn't something particularly strong-willed. At the same time I notice that the lower level entities, things similar in functional stature to astral raccoons or skunks, really don't seem to react to sacred symbols or various tactics that one might use with something sentient. That's probably where the astral Off! (ie. garlic, camphor, etc. probably comes into play).

As for why heavy scents work - I remember Robert Bruce suggesting that these things are largely 2D living in a field of undiscipated energy from lightning flashes around the world, something that would fully decay in about 30 or 40 minutes if all lighting stopped, and in thinking of them as something like an electrical phenomena I could see where heavy scents throw a lot of complex atoms into the air, those atoms not being particularly conductive in nature would perhaps create interference patterns that would be injurious to their ability to control that currents of that layer of energy in which they manifest. Of course I'm not saying that with certainty but, it sounds like at least a decent working hypothesis that I could try on and perhaps even use other things of a similar nature - maybe a little Prolong or WD-40 behind the ears next time to see if it works. ;)

Neko-phyte
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Neko-phyte »

RoseRed wrote:Black tourmaline or hematite.

There is more iron in stainless steel than in cast iron.
Oh, of course! Man I didn't even think of that. Great suggestions [thumbup]
Desecrated wrote:
Cybernetic_Jazz wrote:
Tarot divination is a really fast way to find out about things like that.
+1 this
Cybernetic_Jazz wrote:From the bit of reading I just did I'd most likely grab up black and blue kyanite with a piece of labradorite to modify the activities of the blue kyanite. I've had black tourmaline before - could use that, and I think there's a stone that recharges other stones, forgot what that's called though.
Good luck :) Both Kyanite and Citrine can do this, but I recommended Kyanite over Citrine in this instance because Kyanite has more of a calming effect, and Citrine an energising one. I figured it was not a great idea to be receiving energising energy when trying to sleep ^-^'

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Desecrated wrote: Tarot divination is a really fast way to find out about things like that.
Elegant and simple! Ugh I really need to take a few steps back sometimes before bringing out the big guns. [rolleyes]

LaurFrances
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LaurFrances »

"If you become visually aware or get tactile sense it's like some tentacled thing is all over you. It can range from very fine cobweb-feeling threads to thicker tentacles/suckers.
After their feeding you will not only feel drained, sometimes they will have actually left small holes in your outer defences so they can come back in again more easily. It might even start to feel familiar and reassuring. Really creepy actually.
If you or anyone else you know has good auric sight look for these holes and repair them and "burn" away any lines/hooks/tentacles still left too. "

I have been experiencing this exact thing!! I don't think unquote understand what I have to do to get rid of it. Dang thing has been in my body, wrapped around my eyes/nose/throat for months now and driving me crazy! Please please help me understand what I can do to permanently get rid of This thing. My email is [email protected]
If you think I you can help me,please email me
-Lauren

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”