This is what "real" (UFO's) look like...

For difficult to define queries.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

This is what "real" (UFO's) look like...

Post by Kami »

Okay... so before we begin master-debating about UFOs and what not, allow me to suggest that it is absolutely necessary that you watch every video posted here.

Now before I had found these videos,
When I was a little kid... I had a dream about red lights in the sky; red orbs.

And I never seen anything like that before in my life when I was little - so that dream had to have been meaningful... and it was.

Neither was I into the "internet" at that age,
So no... there is no possibility of me having seen something like that and then dreaming about it.

Recently - I have been thinking about ufo phenomena and I had remembered my dream about the orbs of red lights in the night sky - and I decided to youtube the keyword: "Red Orb UFO".

And I came across this YouTube video:
|
Red Orb Over Phoenix
And that had inspired me to further my search for UFO phenomena.

And then I came across THIS YouTube video:
|
UFO Over Temple Mount In Jerusalem
|
This video shows you only the white orb UFO.

Now... this next YouTube video will show you the same thing - but with extra footage showing the red orbs in the night sky that the above second video did not provide, and these red orbs in the night sky look EXACTLY like the ones I saw in my dream when I was a little kid:

I even have a book that talks about this crazy stuff, the book talks about a phenomena called: "Ball Lightning".
|
The name of the book is called: "Earths Mysterious Places".
|
And on page "23",
It talks about this phenomenon.
|
Here are some screenshots:
Spoiler:
&
Spoiler:

This last part may seem far fetched; but in supernatural - *my favorite TV show* - they talk about how the UFO phenomenon is not actually "Aliens", but - FAIRIES... ?
|
Here is a snippet of that scene in supernatural:
|
I will not ruin this post by saying that I believe that the UFO phenomena in the world can be explained by frigging fairies... because I don't - and I highly doubt that fairies are real... I am just simply adding more to the subject. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: This is what "real" (UFO's) look like...

Post by Kami »

This is a new video I just found on the "orb of energy phenomenon" being labeled "UFO":

Finally - I have a new theory about this phenomena. ~

It's as if the fire of doubt that was overwhelming my soul has now been ceased by the humbling coolness of truth, <3

What if these [energy sphere's] are not at all (aliens or fairies)?, or nothing "Paranormal" - but... - "$upernormal"?
|
Are any of you familiar with the: "Partical Accelerator"?

What if the sum of the aftermath of the energy from the two particals in the partical accelerator that collided into each other and destroyed each other had some how manifested in the magnetic field above the surface of the earth and remained locked in that region of earths magnetic field; all the while each new collisions feeds the trapped energy orb until it reaches its maximum capacity for energy and then breaks free from the "magnetic jail field" it was held in and roams free in high altitudes of the sky.

I do not know how long an "energy sphere" can "live"... but I'm guessing they have a long enough lifespan to "show themselves off" and then disappear.

In that book called: "Earths Mysterious Places";
On page 23 it talks about something that I am too lazy to type - so here is a picture of it instead:
Spoiler:
|
And here is a video of an orb forming above the surface of the earth in JAPAN and becoming more and more bigger and then releasing pieces of itself:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

I cannot for the life of me recall the guys name of the top of my head but in the early days of Ufology there was a man who formed his own flying saucer/ufo research group. He was determined to get to the bottom of this mystery.

It turns out that these beings are very easy to contact. You can do it by telepathy from the comfort of your own home. There is a very good chance they'll come. You'll wish they hadn't, but once invited you cannot stop them from turning up.

These beings are not benign. They do not value human life. They turn out to be demonic beings masquerading as aliens. Avoid!!

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Horny Goat wrote:I cannot for the life of me recall the guys name of the top of my head but in the early days of Ufology there was a man who formed his own flying saucer/ufo research group. He was determined to get to the bottom of this mystery.

It turns out that these beings are very easy to contact. You can do it by telepathy from the comfort of your own home. There is a very good chance they'll come. You'll wish they hadn't, but once invited you cannot stop them from turning up.

These beings are not benign. They do not value human life. They turn out to be demonic beings masquerading as aliens. Avoid!!
You seem to be correct on the matter of the danger of these orbs of energy.

Recently a few weeks ago as I was coming home from eating out, me and my auntie seen an orb of energy that was orange colored over the bay area here in California, it seemed to be coming from the direction of where my house is but still really far away.

I was talking with my auntie about how I believed that those ball lightening or w/e it is could be fatal!

I personally theorized that if it were to come close enough to someone, it would either fly directly towards their head or chest/heart area and cause their internals to burn up,
I say this because the brain and the heart produce the most electricity over any other organ in the body so - it only makes sense to me for ball lightening to behave that way.

And just now I accidentally stumbled upon a website that had a ball lightening report page and as soon as I opened that page it had reports that speak of people being killed by ball lightening, for example:

[IS BALL-LIGHTNING DANGEROUS?
One of the first scientists to experiment with thunderstorm electricity (even before Ben Franklin) was killed by BL. In 1752, Georg Wilhelm Reichmann attempted to reproduce one of Franklin's thought-experiments. Lightning struck his metal mast, and witnesses said that a ball of fire flew out and struck him on the forehead, killing him instantly. For more info see the American Physics Society web site. Also see B. Goodwin's site for a story from 1638 when BL killed four in a church.]

&

[In the spring of 1984, my youngest brother was struck and killed by "a ball of lightning". This happened during the beginning of a thunderstorm in western lower Michigan. The "ball" made no course changes, just traveled in a straight line about 3 feet off the ground. It struck him square in the chest and blew his shirt off of him. The heat from the impact was so fierce that it burned his internal organs. This is not something to play around with if anyone has the misfortune to be near this phenomena. STAY AWAY!]

This is how I accidentally came across that info just now,
I googled: "electrical devices acting strange around me", and I found a link that seemed legit and I opened it and I immediately took notice of their ball lightening reports page, and then that's how I found this info.

I guess its just common sense but... not to my family and friends, they do not understand me...

But yeah now I believe you - they are dangerous and they are to be avoided at all costs unless very careful with the right tools..

Edit: I think I know what you mean by "beings",
I also believe that these "ball lightening" might just be exactly that... beings.
|
What lead me to believe this is the following information:
1.) A chakra is a vortex; given the right conditions.
2.) Spirits and such - require energy to reveal or manifest.
3.) In the YouTube video of john chang who showed his abilities to utilize (yin chi/+ "&" yang chi/-) he mentions that if a spirit is attached to an object he can help it manifest itself by projecting positive/yin energy around the object.

I came to the conclusion that these (B.L) thingies are "singular chakra spirits".

In some of the videos posted here - if you pay close enough attention... you a will see that these things are little vortexes of energy, a vortex can move in such mystifying ways, and perhaps there are spirits in the sky that have learned to manifest through lightening!

I am not sure if these spirits have only but one chakra or all 7 merged, not sure...

But that is my new perception of this phenomena. ~

So again... you just might be right... (0_0)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

To help y'all visualize what I mean by "chakra vortex",
Here is a music video that beautifully illustrates what I am talking about:
Papa Roach - Leader Of The Broken Hearts
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

In the YouTube video - "human consciousness, effect on (D.N.A.) and reality" - By "Gregg Braden" - He mentions something called a... "Tube Torus"; ... Like so:

I feel like this helps explain those "beings of light" phenomena being misidentified as a "UFO" or a "ball of lightening",
Because... they might just be "spirit beings" utilizing the energy from "lightening" in order to be "seen, or manifest" - and their appearance at first seemed to be a vortex but now I believe it's something greater than that - it is a "tube torus" field of "bio-electromagnetic " energy.

I remember one time,
That I had smoked "salvia-divinorum x3" and under 2 minutes I was experiencing a sensation of a "magnetic tension" behind my back,
Almost as if there were two "electromagnetic-field" wings.. <---But that is my poor interpretation n' "wild-imagination" of how I felt...---
I was thinking that maybe what I felt was not "wings" - but my "soul's" tube torus.

So what if those "light-spheres" are actually "spirit chakras", A.K.A. - a tube torus from a deceased creature.

I would imagine - that...
When a creature dies,
The only chakra that should die along with it - is the "sun chakra" - which I would imagine... turns into a "black hole" - on the astral plane,
Also - I would imagine that "somehow" ... the other six chakras merge together,
Probably through the "gravity" of its "black hole chakra vortex",
And once all six "chakra vortexes" have been forced to merge together [*becoming "unified"* through the gravity of their new chakra,
The black hole,
What used to be a "solar/sun" chakra…],
A new consciousness manifests - and escapes the gravity of its "black hole tube torus" by a connection through some type of "silver astral cord" to something on our plane of existence,
Like maybe... a lock of hair - Or Object.

And they get pulled back and remain here instead of allowing themselves to become swallowed by their new "black hole tube torus" and transfered to another plane of existence.

Note: I do not know how they perceive,
But I have a theory on how they might still be able to see; I remember when I had lost consciousness and was some how still able to "perceive"... I felt clueless and lost while surrounded by darkness - I felt heat everywhere and a strong vibration... all around me,
This only lasted for several seconds.

When I came back to consciousness - I was already standing back up after I had last seen my self crouching into a "frog like" stance *so that I would not fall back n' hurt my self*.
I wrote about this experience in one of my posts.

And in another experience when I had applied pressure to the "left and right" side (peripheral hemispheres) of my eye balls; Using the tips of my index fingers - in deep by only "half a centimeter",
Within 3 minutes of endurance,
My minds eye began perceiving what appeared to be a "white snowy fuzzy static",
And within another 3 minutes of endurance - a single "eye" projected out right in front of me in the sea of static that engulfed my perceptual awareness,
This "cyclops" eye - had a green outline and a "white dot" in the center of this floating eye that was locked into my central field of vision,
Where ever I looked - it instantaneously moved alone with.

So it is my theory that with what I just explained above - is how spirits see the world for what it really is - but on a quantum level.

Any thoughts or improvements unto this theory?

I would enjoy having a good debate about this.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

You'll enjoy watching Dr Steven Greer's lectures on youtube very much.

As for what UFOs look like, I have no doubt that a lot of images and videos on the internet are real, but it's impossible to specifically determine which is real in the first place, and which of those are man-made secret flying crafts.

I've personally only ever seen one unidentified flying object. Three dull orbs in a dark evening sky moving without emitting sound or light.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

cyberdemon wrote:You'll enjoy watching Dr Steven Greer's lectures on youtube very much.

As for what UFOs look like, I have no doubt that a lot of images and videos on the internet are real, but it's impossible to specifically determine which is real in the first place, and which of those are man-made secret flying crafts.

I've personally only ever seen one unidentified flying object. Three dull orbs in a dark evening sky moving without emitting sound or light.
Absolutely,
That is why my theory kept changing on this thread.

But I am convinced that you are certainly right - because during Hitler's time here on earth - he had scientists help him develop a flying saucer, e.t.c.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Kurokami wrote:But I am convinced that you are certainly right - because during Hitler's time here on earth - he had scientists help him develop a flying saucer, e.t.c.
That was back in the 1920's. Almost a 100 years later, what do you think military aviation developers are keeping under the veil at the moment?
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Ball Of Electricity - Up Close & Personal!
[eek]

And also...

A multicoloured spirit?
Speed up the vid 'til you are near the end,
Like... O.M.G. - Right?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

This is new.

First I learned about a phenomenon scientists are calling: "Ball Lightning",
Then I came across another phenomenon that is similar to ball lightning: "Orb Light Ufos",
And now this: "Infrared Orb Ufos".

What are these things?
http://www.daviddarling.info/encycloped ... tning.html

Characteristics of ball lighting;
A typical ball is 4½ to 9 inches in diameter (with a maximum range between about half an inch and three feet) and glows most commonly red, orange, or yellow in color, though occasionally blue or white, with about the brightness of a domestic electric light. (((It may have a "halo" around it)))
, emit sparks or rays, and survive for anything up to several minutes before disappearing, either suddenly in an explosion or by gradually fading away. Odors resembling ozone, --->burning sulfur<---, or nitrogen oxide are sometimes referred to, occasionally with the presence of a faint mist or residue. Rarely do the objects cause significant damage. One exception was in 1936 when, according to a correspondent to a British newspaper, during a thunderstorm, he saw a large "red-hot" ball, the size of an orange, come down from the sky, strike a house, cut a telephone wire, burn a window frame and then submerge itself in a four-gallon tub of water which subsequently boiled for several minutes. This dramatic finale allowed a back-of-envelope estimate to be made of the object's energy density. It turned out to be about half that of an equivalent volume of molten iron.

The movement of the balls is one of their most interesting and puzzling features. Typically, it's horizontal with a speed that seems completely independent of local air currents. Many balls are described as spinning. A curious ability to navigate around obstacles is another characteristic, although some balls show an affinity for metal objects and may move along conductors such as wires or metal fences as if they were rails. Others appear to be able to pass, ghost-like, through closed doors and windows with ease. Among their favorite reported haunts are chimneys, fireplaces, and stoves.

Most sightings are made during thundery weather and are usually associated with lightning. Sometimes, the link is compelling, as in this account by a Dr. E. M Galton:

***A few years ago, sitting at noon in our window in Glion over Lake Geneva, my wife and I watched a heavy thunderstorm slowly crossing the lake. When it reached the north shore, an intense flash of forked lightning was followed by the appearance, apparently a few hundred feet above the ground, of a ball the color and size of the sun at noon. The edges were slightly fuzzy, It was about three miles away and drifted with a smooth, non-rotating motion like a balloon for about a half-mile possibly at right-angles to the wind direction, until it settled on the top of either a telegraph pole or a gantry connected with the railway, and vanished. We both saw the ball and are certain that it was not an after-image caused by the lightning-strike.***

(((The appearance of ball lightning, however, is by no means always associated with lightning strikes))), and fair-weather balls are not unknown. This prompts the question of whether the balls are indeed some kind of by-product of electrical activity in the atmosphere or have a more exotic origin.

*(...) So - Ball lightning produces strange sounds and sulfur, Can be a few colors, Can Split Into More Spheres, And usually is on fire. (...)*

People back then didn't even know what ball lightning was,
So - they probably mistaken the ball lightning phenomena as god and or angels.

If you notice in the bible,
Whenever an angel or God was present to man or woman - there was a bright light - sound - fire... involved.

For example,
The Holy Spirit at Pentecost:
"Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw tongues like flames of a fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them."

So a loud hissing sound came from "outer space" or "the sky",
And ball lightning came down and hovered over their heads *apperantly - at a safe distance* perhaps... 3 feet?
And then the electrical activity in their brains became altered and they began speaking subconsciously - languages they probably have heard before.

So... The bible is filled with super natural phenomena that has become anthropomorphised.

Let's twist this up a bit to make sense out of it:
"It appears that the more powerful the demon, the more sulfur they leave behind. Most demons merely leave traces of the stuff, while Azazel left piles of it. Sulfur is found in powder form wherever demons manifest. The smell of rotten eggs is given off by sulfur."
|
"It appears that the more bigger the ball lightning, the more sulfur it leaves behind. Most balls of lightning merely leave traces of the stuff. Sulfur is found in powder form wherever ball lightning manifests. The smell of rotten eggs is given off by sulfur."
|
http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Sulfur

Okay so...
According to lore - what religious people thought to be "demons" leaving behind traces of sulfur,
Turns out to be *what we call* ball lightning; which was also anthropomorphised as God or Angels,
Sometimes some folks considered ball lightning to be fairies.

A while back,
I remember falling into a trance while I was high,
And I spoke what to me sounded like gibberish - but google translate perceived it as: "Swahili",
And what I said was this: "Earned the party members, Gather the grapes".
|
Could this have been because of ball lightning?
|
I didn't see any ball lightning at that time,
Does ball lightning have to be close enough to alter the electrical current in my brain?

I have seen criminal activity while I was asleep,
And in the same vision - I have seen only 5 minutes ahead of time - what was going to happen.
|
Was ball lightning responsible for that vision while I was asleep?

Has ball lightning ever manifested here in castro valley?

Yes,
A while back.

It was during the day and it was an orange color with a fire all around it.

I noticed this started happening after I learned about ball lightning through some books that were being thrown away outside,
I took them because they looked interesting,
And in one of the those three books - talked about ball lightning.

Supposedly we still don't really know what that energy really is,
We only have theories about it.

At first,
I thought that thunderstorms were omens for demons,
But not really - thunderstorms are omens for ball lightning.

But hey...
Wait a minute,
The ball lightning we saw a while back - was present without the aid of a thunderstorm,
It was a clear and sunny day.

What is - what we're calling: "ball lightning"?

I.D.K.

B.T.W.: Jerusalem has its light shows of a similar phenomena.

A while back - I had a dream about what I thought to be the sun descending from outer space several feet away from me,
But I guess it was ball lightning,
This ball of fire was about the size of a beach ball,
And was talking to me through my stomach,
It was using emotions to communicate with me,
This sphere of light gave me a vision within this dream,
And no - it isn't about my future,
It was about me walking a path that's in the shape of a serpent - and when I finish the walk; my eyes will glow yellow.

So I don't think I had a dream about the sun,
I had a dream about what we call: "ball lightning".
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

PoisonPen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PoisonPen »

Carl Jung noted that "UFOs" have been described as saucer-shaped since Ezekial's wheels in the Old Testament, and usually in the form of mandalas. The mandala is an archetypal symbol built into the structure of the human brain; every culture, every religion uses the mandala or some variation of it to represent spiritual unity. While "flying saucers" have appeared since before humans began keeping records, Jung further observed that they began appearing in record numbers after the end of the Second World War. What Jung hypothesized is that these great, glowing mandalas in the sky are actually actualizations of archetypal expressions of the need for spiritual unity in the face of the potential Armageddon posed by nuclear weapons. The existence of planet-destroying weapons has had a profound impact on the collective unconscious, so much so that we as a species are manifesting these mandalas in our shared representational reality out of terror that we may annihilate ourselves.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”