Great Powers Taught By PME Spirits.

For difficult to define queries.

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Great Powers Taught By PME Spirits.

Post by Horny Goat »

The Great And Remarkable Powers Taught By The Spirits Listed In Franz Bardon's The Practice Of Magickal Evocation.

Franz Bardon, in his second book The Practice Of Magickal Evocation lists a great many spirits that the practitioner can contact. Each of this spirits is able to teach the magickian various different abilities. Some of these abilities are biggies. Examples: -

Mebahel; to win wars.

Melahel; to stop the greatest fired in an instant; to withstand the greatest heat without singeing a hair on one's head.

Seeiah; how to completely destroy whole cities and conversely protect towns/houses in war.

Hahahel; destruction of whole armies.

Sealiah; earthquakes that can destroy whole cities.

Etc, etc, etc.

A person who acquired such abilities would be as a god in terms of the power they wield. They could be a major player in world events. If ever a war comes, as come eventually it must, they would be as formidable as any government and it's military.

What do you make of magickian's acquiring such abilities?

Do you think that by merely contacting these spirits and asking about such abilities you could gain them?

There must be person's here who have worked PME. Have any of you asked to be taught the truly remarkable rather than the mundane abilities these spirits can offer?

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Great Powers Taught By PME Spirits.

Post by Horny Goat »

Well. It's been up nearly a day now - no-one wants to answer. It's barely even been read, yet a thread on suiçide, which, really, has nothing to do with the practice of magick, gains three pages of replies in no time at all.

It's easier to think of being a magickian than it is to be a magickian.

The actual practice of occultism turns out to be so very hard that barely even 1 in 100 occultists are practitioners,,the rest are dreamers and fantasists. Mmmh... It's a hard thing... The practice of magick. Hats off to anyone that succeeds.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

I practice magick,

but I don't believe in evoking spirits to teach me things.

Can't help you here.

However, I can recommend you venture out into the world to figure it out for yourself.

What exactly are you trying to learn?

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

' merely contacting these spirits and asking about such abilities you could gain them?'

No. That will not work.

Those kinds of gifts would only ever be given to someone working their particular path over lifetimes, not just because you evoked them and asked them nicely (or harshly) in a triangle.

Otherwise it would be like a bad saturday cartoon rather than a stark, harsh reality out there.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

I've had talks with a few spirits and my HGA about this sort of thing. If you have a certain maturity, they can explain the general mechanics, but knowing how something is done and actually doing it are two different things. I can explain to you the step-by-step mechanisms of a roundhouse kick, but unless you're strong and flexible and well balanced, you'll just fall on your ass. So, knowing how to summon an earth quake to wipe out a town, and having the power to actually do it, are two very different things.

Also, this isn't really as big a deal as most people today think. The whole "War Priest" thing used to be quite common, with Court Priests/Magicians going into battle and doing crazy things. Back in Egypt, and such. Even in the days of the Romans, the historians record instances of holy women/witches (I recall a few Germanic instances, specifically) standing on the battlefield, working magic to influence the battles. This kind of magic isn't as popular as all the spiritual evolution stuff, but it is out there.

~:Shin:~

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Shinichi wrote:I've had talks with a few spirits and my HGA about this sort of thing. If you have a certain maturity, they can explain the general mechanics, but knowing how something is done and actually doing it are two different things. I can explain to you the step-by-step mechanisms of a roundhouse kick, but unless you're strong and flexible and well balanced, you'll just fall on your ass. So, knowing how to summon an earth quake to wipe out a town, and having the power to actually do it, are two very different things.

Also, this isn't really as big a deal as most people today think. The whole "War Priest" thing used to be quite common, with Court Priests/Magicians going into battle and doing crazy things. Back in Egypt, and such. Even in the days of the Romans, the historians record instances of holy women/witches (I recall a few Germanic instances, specifically) standing on the battlefield, working magic to influence the battles. This kind of magic isn't as popular as all the spiritual evolution stuff, but it is out there.

Nowadays its called Battle Rhythm or PsyOps.
Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.
Magick has evolved, most of us just fail to recognize it. With the military being one of the oldest organizations and the slowest to evolve, the existence of magick is blatantly obvious to the trained eye. Its in everything.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Shinichi wrote:I've had talks with a few spirits and my HGA about this sort of thing. If you have a certain maturity, they can explain the general mechanics, but knowing how something is done and actually doing it are two different things. I can explain to you the step-by-step mechanisms of a roundhouse kick, but unless you're strong and flexible and well balanced, you'll just fall on your ass. So, knowing how to summon an earth quake to wipe out a town, and having the power to actually do it, are two very different things.

I remember reading, a long time ago, a very interesting account from a Roman source of Druidesses crying out incantations from behind the front lines during a battle that took place in the Roman invasion of Britain. Wish I remember where it was.

As for the topic at hand, pretty much what Shin said. Spirits can teach you things, but that's not a guarantee that they will teach you, nor is it a guarantee that you'll be able to do them.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I've been evoking Taphthartharath(spirit of mercury), everyday for almost a week now. I'm not trying for a physical manifestation, but just to get the spirit to emanate its energy(essence, etc.) to me, or about me; allow a substitute if taphthartharath is not able or willing. I do immensely enjoy the paranormal phenomena generated by my rituals, as I never know what to expect. Some phenomena I feel is absolutely caused by my rituals, and others I feel "may" have been caused.

Here is one of the latest events:
Remote to tv in living room lost for over a year. We searched every inch of the room, and especially the couch, several times. The other night My GF fell asleep watching a movie in said living room. She awoke to the feeling of something hitting her leg, No shit. We couldn't find that damn remote, but it sure found us. Reminded me of the Brownies Rose mentioned. Now I don't get all in a dither over this stuff. I just thinks its cool. And who knows. Most of the time I can only wonder.

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Rin wrote:I remember reading, a long time ago, a very interesting account from a Roman source of Druidesses crying out incantations from behind the front lines during a battle that took place in the Roman invasion of Britain. Wish I remember where it was.
There was also a story of druids standing on the shore of an invading fleet, where they chanted magical formulae (incantations), which summoned a storm that pretty much destroyed the invaders (by the way, Bardon's third book explains this kind of magick). And in the Eddas, there is the story of Seidkona who projected out of their bodies in order to possess whales, which then attacked enemy ships (until the whales were killed, and the seidkona died with them). And the Seidmann who sat by the shore, and summoned a storm to destroy an enemy ship, much like the druids. And then the Finns and the stuff their Knot spells did, and so many other things like this.

War Magick is serious stuff, and it's not all fiction and fairy tales. There are people alive today who can do stuff like this, and all this battlefield stuff is completely beside one-on-one and similar small scaled warfare.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

I'm not sure about evoking "other worldly" spirits,
But I am sure about accidentally evoking a familiar spirit that ends up giving you guidance.

The last time I had a dream about my deceased mother - was the last time I was under great emotional stress - during that time, I looked at my mother's picture across the living room and went to bed forgetting that I had even looked at her.

And then during that night,
I dreamnt about her,
She came to me with a message,
She taught me how to spiritize my hands in order to feel the "touch or presence" of a spirit.
Usually I find them in their death spot.

So yeah, I guess we can evoke spirits,
But it probably would take a long time to figure out,
Allot of the time - I discover these things unintentionally,
Accidentally.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

The thing is war magick probably takes a bit of time to cast. I believe the advancement of gunpowder made this type of warfare obsolete on a mass scale. The person sits there chanting and receives a bullet in the head.

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”