Could a repeat of the "fall of the Roman Empire" happen?

For difficult to define queries.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Could a repeat of the "fall of the Roman Empire" happen?

Post by Liberator »

Anybody know the occult significance of the fall of Rome? Were there any spiritual, metaphysical or occult causes? Why did it start occurring when it's people abandoned their original deities? Is there also some kind of cycle with people's souls that causes things like that to happen?

If so then do you believe the rise of Islamic State and its sympathisers within the west + how people respond could mean that something similar to the fall of the Roman Empire is gonna happen? Right now the population have their heads in the sand similar to when it fell and want government or others to protect them instead of banding together in communities to prepare to protect each other.

Rome's conquests brought an era of peace but immense stagnancy and corruption. People were becoming pacifist while this would do them no good against the barbarians. Until one day it imploded and the barbarians within sacked all of it and they also went bankrupt. Our current way of life in the anglosphere is heavily influenced by Roman colonisation probably in the distant past or archaeology and striving to be like them.

What happens if one day Islamic state finds a way to sack Washington D.C after all the Anglo-cultured nations have gone pacifist and soft enough?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Could a repeat of the "fall of the Roman Empire" happen?

Post by Desecrated »

It would take hours to explain it. But there has been several empires and they always fall and new ones pops up.
Research the end of roman, the beginning of byzantine empire and the ottoman empire. You should start seeing pattern.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was."
- Natasha Romanova
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Desecrated wrote:It would take hours to explain it. But there has been several empires and they always fall and new ones pops up.
Research the end of roman, the beginning of byzantine empire and the ottoman empire. You should start seeing pattern.
What was special about Rome though is that it was sponsored by deities. Mainly Jupiter/Zeus, Mars/Ares and etc. They did worship and rituals in a very organised and utilitarian manner. Many methods and knowledge which have probably been burnt. A healthy balance between spirituality and relying on reasoning. The "sacred flame" of Rome was one of the occult rituals that majorly sponsored it.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Liberator wrote:
Desecrated wrote:It would take hours to explain it. But there has been several empires and they always fall and new ones pops up.
What was special about Rome though is that it was sponsored by deities. Mainly Jupiter/Zeus, Mars/Ares and etc. They did worship and rituals in a very organised and utilitarian manner. Many methods and knowledge which have probably been burnt. A healthy balance between spirituality and relying on reasoning. The "sacred flame" of Rome was one of the occult rituals that majorly sponsored it.
Religion has been part of almost every empire. Just look at how it influences the American empire.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

cyberdemon wrote:"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was."
- Natasha Romanova
[lol] [lol] [lol]
I love that line.

History repeats itself. Repeatedly.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

History only repeats itself when nobody listens to the lesson the first time round.
Anybody know the occult significance of the fall of Rome? Were there any spiritual, metaphysical or occult causes? Why did it start occurring when it's people abandoned their original deities? Is there also some kind of cycle with people's souls that causes things like that to happen?
Arian Christianity triumphed over Roman Catholicism basically: 1 Goths vs Rome 0.

It didn't occur with people abandoning Pagan deities. Rome was in trouble after it's conquest of England, when they couldn't expand any more upwards and when the Northern European mainland tribes kicked their arses back to Rome too. They were still Pagan when the game changed. In the end, though, it was an inter-denominational fight of Christianity that did it and it had more to do with politics and economics than anything else.

Also, correlation does not equal causation and attempting to link A: Rome, with B: Daesh, is strange.

One was a city state empire a long time ago and the other is a modern extremist organisation sponsored by Saudi Arabia..
If so then do you believe the rise of Islamic State and its sympathisers within the west + how people respond could mean that something similar to the fall of the Roman Empire is gonna happen? Right now the population have their heads in the sand similar to when it fell and want government or others to protect them instead of banding together in communities to prepare to protect each other.

Rome's conquests brought an era of peace but immense stagnancy and corruption. People were becoming pacifist while this would do them no good against the barbarians. Until one day it imploded and the barbarians within sacked all of it and they also went bankrupt. Our current way of life in the anglosphere is heavily influenced by Roman colonisation probably in the distant past or archaeology and striving to be like them.

What happens if one day Islamic state finds a way to sack Washington D.C after all the Anglo-cultured nations have gone pacifist and soft enough
Are you comparing the USA to Rome also?

That could be interesting, a three way comparison, Rome = USA = Daesh.

Rome never brought peace to anywhere, that is a very contestable claim, actually. They ruled by fear and war, but still couldn''t conquer Northern Europe, so they weren't all that.

I'm Scots, we sent them back to think again, as did many other Northerners.

Watch who you name as barbarians, lol. We Scots are not a 'barbarous' people, we're just not softies like the conquered Southerners. [ this bit is slightly tongue in cheek, mind, but only slightly]

Hmm, on the term 'Anglosphere' too. I'm an Angle as much as I'm 'British' : which is not at all.

Why would the Saudis want to bomb Washington?

After all, It keeps giving them lots of lovely money and armaments.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Nahemah wrote:History only repeats itself when nobody listens to the lesson the first time round.
Arian Christianity triumphed over Roman Catholicism basically: 1 Goths vs Rome 0.

It didn't occur with people abandoning Pagan deities. Rome was in trouble after it's conquest of England, when they couldn't expand any more upwards and when the Northern European mainland tribes kicked their arses back to Rome too. They were still Pagan when the game changed. In the end, though, it was an inter-denominational fight of Christianity that did it and it had more to do with politics and economics than anything else.

Also, correlation does not equal causation and attempting to link A: Rome, with B: Daesh, is strange.

One was a city state empire a long time ago and the other is a modern extremist organisation sponsored by Saudi Arabia..

What happens if one day Islamic state finds a way to sack Washington D.C after all the Anglo-cultured nations have gone pacifist and soft enough
Are you comparing the USA to Rome also?

That could be interesting, a three way comparison, Rome = USA = Daesh.

Rome never brought peace to anywhere, that is a very contestable claim, actually. They ruled by fear and war, but still couldn''t conquer Northern Europe, so they weren't all that.

I'm Scots, we sent them back to think again, as did many other Northerners.

Watch who you name as barbarians, lol. We Scots are not a 'barbarous' people, we're just not softies like the conquered Southerners. [ this bit is slightly tongue in cheek, mind, but only slightly]

Hmm, on the term 'Anglosphere' too. I'm an Angle as much as I'm 'British' : which is not at all.

Why would the Saudis want to bomb Washington?

After all, It keeps giving them lots of lovely money and armaments.
Islamic State on T.V swore to conquer/sack the USA and make it into one of their religious states. Also I used "barbarian" or have the habit of using it because that was what they called them in history lessons and books, etc. So no offence intended.

I have always found myself admiring Roman architecture and stuff since a very young age for some reason.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hey, no bother, I was curious as to why and how you framed the question the way you did.
Islamic State on T.V swore to conquer/sack the USA and make it into one of their religious states.
No danger, the Saudi paymasters would never allow it while they need US weaponry.

Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest buyers of US weapons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34838937
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Okay, basically there isn't much to add to this discussion as Nahemah has pretty much tied it up, but one thing to remember is that empires and cultures don't tend to 'fall' as much as decline, unless you're speaking of genocidal conquest where an enemy is completely wiped out, and even then elements of their culture will survive, even if just through stories told of their demise. America may well go the same way that Rome went, history does tend to have a habit of repeating itself, but Middle Eastern terrorist groups are too reliant on American weapons to fully bite the hand that feeds them.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

problem is did islam prolong the war as to be gov take over like japan and turn into a tech country eventually gain free status all as a second incentive while afganistan gets struck and putin plays tag

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

cactusjack543 wrote:problem is did islam prolong the war as to be gov take over like japan and turn into a tech country eventually gain free status all as a second incentive while afganistan gets struck and putin plays tag
Yeah, that is a good question - I love the image of Putin playing tag too, though I'd more say 'follow the leader' was the game here. Cant see it being tech related though, probably more some 'auto da fe' on a mass scale, but this time Muslim and truly massive.

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

On the occult reasons for the rise and fall of Rome: Many years ago I remember reading a book claiming there was a shield containing great occult power. Whichever city possessed this shield would be under eatable and could conquer others. Rome possessed it and built it's empire. Rome lost it and then lost it's empire. Can't remember the name of it. As for the Roman Empire, it changed from being a military empire into a religious empire - the Roman Catholic Church. For centuries after the fall of the Roman Empire the RC Church dominated Europe and needed to maintain no actual army of it's own.

Why would Saudi Arabia attack the USA? Ask the Saudi's but attack they did, on 9/11. US senators are permitted to read in secret the details of Saudi involvement but must never dare speak publicly. Why would they do so? Oil! Access to oil fields. Rights to build major pipelines. Removal of governments supporting a different faction of Islam. Why daren't the US government speak up? Money. Money. Money. Shared business interest. Greed. And pure gutlesness. When US ally Israel attack a US naval vessel, killing their servicemen, the US didn't even dare defend itself and just covered it up rather than dare cause a falling out with a 'friend.'

Will Rome fall again. It is falling even now. How the ruling classes hope to remain in power I haven't a clue. Goodbye western civilisation. Goodbye Europe. Goodbye USA. If you know how to body jump then get your bags packed and be ready to leave anytime now. Living as an impoverished foreigner ain't so bad.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Clockwork_Ghost wrote:
cactusjack543 wrote:problem is did islam prolong the war as to be gov take over like japan and turn into a tech country eventually gain free status all as a second incentive while afganistan gets struck and putin plays tag
Yeah, that is a good question - I love the image of Putin playing tag too, though I'd more say 'follow the leader' was the game here. Cant see it being tech related though, probably more some 'auto da fe' on a mass scale, but this time Muslim and truly massive.
well seems to me here in my town we have a question down to midevil day from where they fled into black holes or ww2 so falling down .... ... 43 666

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

I have so many reasons to believe it's a false flag, but the sheer scale of it just feels different. It's not like any other conflict draws THIS much attention. It's started. Whatever it is, it's started. And people around the world are miserable.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

we fight here for a moral loyalty to the cos loll

as midevil was getting cornered I gave leanionsy to go in black holes and to later to have a friendly war but reality prob will be touched

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”