How do plushies or toys "gain life"?

For difficult to define queries.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

How do plushies or toys "gain life"?

Post by Liberator »

In a few or some cases where a person has become extremely attached to a toy animal like a teddy or something. The toy is reported to "gain life" and somehow be able to "move", able to also think on their own somehow. Most of the time the person they have attached to are always unharmed but they can sometimes be aggressive to those who are not the owner/not bonded with it. Are these cases thoughtforms or some kind of spirits which are attracted to affection?

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How do plushies or toys "gain life"?

Post by cyberdemon »

Most "objects" have "life" in the meaning that they have certain traits and characteristics of their own automatically. For example, a vehicle that works fine with one driver but refuses to play nice to another. A table which loves to bang into people with its corner. A tarot deck that loves to disappear unless kept in eyesight. Houses that make some people feel safe but feel very gloomy towards someone else.

That's the mundane part.

The occult part is of course related to how we work sigils and thoughtforms. We know that these things require "charging", methods of which vary. So of course, some things become charged by the energy they are fed. Toys that are given a lot of love and affection become charged that way. Occult is not all-evil. Some spirits lingering may be pining for love and affection and will attach themselves to objects that are receiving such energy. It's not uncommon at all.

I've woken up to lots of toys being in places they weren't left in, when I was younger. Their movements across space always had some sort of meaning, even if those were sometimes unknown to me. Oftentimes I used to feel that they were protecting me from things. I mean, you wouldn't want to step on a piece of lego on your way up to scream at a child, would you?
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

hellebore
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by hellebore »

Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 11.28.33.png
Not a direct answer to your question, but have you ever read 'The Velveteen Rabbit', a classic English children's book and one of the most magical ever written? The story is about love bringing inanimate toys to life. Here's a short extract.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

cyberdemon wrote:Most "objects" have "life" in the meaning that they have certain traits and characteristics of their own automatically. For example, a vehicle that works fine with one driver but refuses to play nice to another. A table which loves to bang into people with its corner. A tarot deck that loves to disappear unless kept in eyesight. Houses that make some people feel safe but feel very gloomy towards someone else.

That's the mundane part.

The occult part is of course related to how we work sigils and thoughtforms. We know that these things require "charging", methods of which vary. So of course, some things become charged by the energy they are fed. Toys that are given a lot of love and affection become charged that way. Occult is not all-evil. Some spirits lingering may be pining for love and affection and will attach themselves to objects that are receiving such energy. It's not uncommon at all.

I've woken up to lots of toys being in places they weren't left in, when I was younger. Their movements across space always had some sort of meaning, even if those were sometimes unknown to me. Oftentimes I used to feel that they were protecting me from things. I mean, you wouldn't want to step on a piece of lego on your way up to scream at a child, would you?

Far, far too many entities survive off of Love alone..

Don't forget the sadness and other emotions children often put into their favorite toy. It's isn't all positive either.

It was even weirder when they'd make the toys from parts of the kid who owned it (such as their hair, in girls' dolls.)
That add on an entirely new level.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”