How2TellTheDifference Between DemonsAngels&Spirits?

For difficult to define queries.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

How2TellTheDifference Between DemonsAngels&Spirits?

Post by Kami »

I have some important questions...

1.) Can a demon travel from one universe to another?

2.) Can a demon masquerade as my mother and teach me how to communicate with it through the portal from the spirit side/death spot - to our side?
A.) Such as teaching me how to suspend or make my hand fall asleep or sensitize my hands in order to feel this being through the death spot of my mother.

3.) If we do have a universe within our brain that only manifests itself as a "mind", how would a demon posses me? What are the windows/portals to my inner universe? My eyes? My heart...?

4.) Is it possible that most of my theories come from the emotional influence or dream-influence of a demon?

5.) Could a demon be the reason why I spoke in a different language and behaved primitive like a wolf while I was in a trance for giveORtake 3 seconds?

6.) Could a demon be behind the reason of most of my paranormal experiences?

7.) Or is it possible that a demon was not the reason for my mother appearing to me in my dream and teaching me how to utilize a death spot to communicate through spiritized hands, and actually just haven been her?
The dream of her that I had was a message for my auntie and little message for me,
The message for my auntie was about money and such, I still cannot reveal that info...
B.) My mother knew of my beliefs and she did not approve of them ... but little did she know that my absurd desire for strange things like energy-work would be her salvation: her chance to communicate with me, so if she is still tethered to the lock of hair in her room, her death spot portal should still be open right? - waiting for her to cross over... and if she is around - perhaps she has seen me try to form a psiball and noticed my energy and realized that she could speak to me through causing deviations or fluctuations in my energy field of my spiritized hands.
|
Can a "death spot portal" move around like a "black hole" does in outer space? (o___O)

Anyone here have any experience with demons and spirits?

If so, please help me understand.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How2TellTheDifference Between DemonsAngels&Spirits?

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Kurokami wrote: 1.) Can a demon travel from one universe to another?
This depends on what you mean by 'universe'. The universe is, by definition, all that exists and includes other dimensions. If you mean an alternative reality, such things are covered in ten dimensional space and thus all alternative realities can be said to be part of the same universe. If you mean other planes of existence, like the astral for instance, then yes - all spirits have the potential to manifest on other planes.
Kurokami wrote: 2.) Can a demon masquerade as my mother and teach me how to communicate with it through the portal from the spirit side/death spot - to our side?
A.) Such as teaching me how to suspend or make my hand fall asleep or sensitize my hands in order to feel this being through the death spot of my mother.
Yeah, definitely - demons can manifest in any form they wish.
Kurokami wrote: 3.) If we do have a universe within our brain that only manifests itself as a "mind", how would a demon posses me? What are the windows/portals to my inner universe? My eyes? My heart...?
I don't really understand this question - do we hold an entire reality within our own heads? You could say that reality is created in part through perception of it, so all people essentially create their own reality within themselves. A demon would 'possess' you if you invited it into yourself in that way. Some spirits do this malevolently, for others its simply how they communicate, as with Haitian Vodou where the Lwa have whats called 'horses' that they possess through ceremonial magick. It would be extremely unlikely that a demon would simply possess someone for fun unless they could further its aims in the material world, so probably not someone with little influence, more likely a major political figure.
Kurokami wrote: 4.) Is it possible that most of my theories come from the emotional influence or dream-influence of a demon?
Maybe, but you would have to be constantly possessed all the time to not notice that sometimes you think one way and othertimes think in a completely different manner.
Kurokami wrote: 5.) Could a demon be the reason why I spoke in a different language and behaved primitive like a wolf while I was in a trance for giveORtake 3 seconds?
Yeah, its possible, but again unlikely. How would this benefit the demon in question? Sounds more like a joke some low end parasitic spirit would play.
Kurokami wrote: 6.) Could a demon be behind the reason of most of my paranormal experiences?
Yes, but so could a lot of other things too.
Kurokami wrote: 7.) Or is it possible that a demon was not the reason for my mother appearing to me in my dream and teaching me how to utilize a death spot to communicate through spiritized hands, and actually just haven been her?
The dream of her that I had was a message for my auntie and little message for me,
The message for my auntie was about money and such, I still cannot reveal that info...
B.) My mother knew of my beliefs and she did not approve of them ... but little did she know that my absurd desire for strange things like energy-work would be her salvation: her chance to communicate with me, so if she is still tethered to the lock of hair in her room, her death spot portal should still be open right? - waiting for her to cross over... and if she is around - perhaps she has seen me try to form a psiball and noticed my energy and realized that she could speak to me through causing deviations or fluctuations in my energy field of my spiritized hands.
Yes. See question 2 above.
Kurokami wrote: Can a "death spot portal" move around like a "black hole" does in outer space? (o___O)
Could you expand further on what a death spot portal is please?
Kurokami wrote: Anyone here have any experience with demons and spirits?
Yeah, there are quite a few of us here. Demonolatry has been one of my primary paradigms for many years, and I've had a lot of experience with such things.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Clockwork_Ghost wrote:
Kurokami wrote: 1.) Can a demon travel from one universe to another?
This depends on what you mean by 'universe'. The universe is, by definition, all that exists and includes other dimensions. If you mean an alternative reality, such things are covered in ten dimensional space and thus all alternative realities can be said to be part of the same universe. If you mean other planes of existence, like the astral for instance, then yes - all spirits have the potential to manifest on other planes.
Kurokami wrote: 2.) Can a demon masquerade as my mother and teach me how to communicate with it through the portal from the spirit side/death spot - to our side?
Yeah, definitely - demons can manifest in any form they wish.
Kurokami wrote: 3.) If we do have a universe within our brain that only manifests itself as a "mind", how would a demon posses me? What are the windows/portals to my inner universe? My eyes? My heart...?

I don't really understand this question - do we hold an entire reality within our own heads? You could say that reality is created in part through perception of it, so all people essentially create their own reality within themselves. A demon would 'possess' you if you invited it into yourself in that way. Some spirits do this malevolently, for others its simply how they communicate, as with Haitian Vodou where the Lwa have whats called 'horses' that they possess through ceremonial magick. It would be extremely unlikely that a demon would simply possess someone for fun unless they could further its aims in the material world, so probably not someone with little influence, more likely a major political figure.

\\\ I couldn't agree more.
Do you think *besides political figures* that "Tech N9ne" could be a candidate unto demonic influence, like a version of automatic writing - but instead automatic rapping?

I say this because - I believe that singing is a language unto emotion it self, and that perhaps we can somehow become a medium through the inspiration of spiritual influence. ///
Kurokami wrote: 4.) Is it possible that most of my theories come from the emotional influence or dream-influence of a demon?
Maybe, but you would have to be constantly possessed all the time to not notice that sometimes you think one way and othertimes think in a completely different manner.
Kurokami wrote: 5.) Could a demon be the reason why I spoke in a different language and behaved primitive like a wolf while I was in a trance for giveORtake 3 seconds?
Yeah it's possible, but again unlikely. How would this benefit the demon in question? Sounds more like a joke some low end parasitic spirit would play.

\\\ It was swahili,
Or at least that is what Google detected it as - and in english it translates as follows: "Earned the party members, Gather the grapes." <---And I still don't know what that means... ///
Kurokami wrote: 6.) Could a demon be behind the reason of most of my paranormal experiences?
Yes, but so could a lot of other things too.
Kurokami wrote: 7.) Or is it possible that a demon was not the reason for my mother appearing to me in my dream and teaching me how to utilize a death spot to communicate through spiritized hands, and actually just haven been her?
Yes. See question 2 above.
Kurokami wrote: Can a "death spot portal" move around like a "black hole" does in outer space? (o___O)
Could you expand further on what a death spot portal is please?
Kurokami wrote: Anyone here have any experience with demons and spirits?
Yeah, there are quite a few of us here. Demonolatry has been one of my primary paradigms for many years, and I've had a lot of experience with such things.
--- Sorry that I have not replied fast enough... I was out today with my cousin, but now I am back, again... so sorry for the delay. ~ ---

With pleasure. ~ :)

I forgot to mention that it is not a fact of what I speak of, just my beliefs which are based off my unprofessional researching on the internet...

What I am getting at is - what if when we die, first - our sun/solar plexus chakra *which I believe is the spirit of the sun that gives life to the earth within the universe of my mind/dream reality* dies and turns into a spirit blackhole which would be the "portal" that I am talking about - left in the spot we died in, [and then from there the other six of our chakras merge together to form a spirit in vortex form (or not) but maybe still somehow remain as some type of vortex instead of merging].
|
A "Spirit Portal" that your spirit/singular consciousness travels through but sometimes gets tethered through some type of means - like a lock of hair or some object - which I think keeps them grounded so that their spirit portal/blackhole does not suck them in - and thus - not forcing them to appear on the otherside/spirit side. :)

I am thinking that hopefully this portal does not behave like a blackhole does in outer space,
So that I know exactly where it is - which is by 2 feet away from the second window to the right of my room downstairs-[my deceased mother's death spot],
And that hopefully... if such a portal is left behind.. that it does not slowly close with time. :(

I am sure allot of this sounds taboo to someone as expertly experienced like thy self... I hope I have elaborated correctly enough to be understood... because I have a really bad time trying to stay focused on the subject I wish to elaborate on but it gets jumbled up because of the way my anxiety impairs my focus.

>///>
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Tristran
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tristran »

1.) The djinn can travel from their world, 'the Realm' to this world through 'Gate Keeper alters'. In MKUltra, people with split personalities including Gate Keepers, function as mobile portals for daemons if the mortal host body accidentally steps on a sprayed glyph on a pavement. So dimensional travel is possible for 'Shaytan' class jinn.

When the gate opens its possible to see vertical rainbows crashing to the ground from the sky, transforming this bland boring world into a paradise covered in primary colours .
http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Rapha ... ort=3&o=20

4.) Demons give people spiritual talents. So if a demon had access to the numerology database in the spiritual world then they would give the person the 'talent' at seeing the 11:11 Wake-Up Call at certain times of the day. These numbers can also be viewed in shapeform or 'sacred geometry'.

5.) Lol. Yes. Its quite funny getting into an argument with a 30ft high, 10ft wide demon (Rapha or 1 of the Rephaim) whilst speaking in latin.

Anyone here have any experience with demons and spirits?
Been gifted/cursed with a Shaytan daemon since i was only 15 months old.
http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Rapha ... sort=3&o=7

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”