The Greater Church of Lucifer

For difficult to define queries.

Neters
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Greater Church of Lucifer

Post by Neters »

I'm just curious if anyone has been by the GCOL and wants to share their thoughts?

I'm going to hold off on expressing my views on Michael W. Ford for the time being, but nonetheless I am interested in what he is putting together down there. I gotta say, the photos I have seen of the temple are very lackluster and confuses me as to why they felt the need to expand outside of their bedrooms, but hopefully someone can shine some light on the situation.

I don't make it out to Texas very often, the last time being for the Chaos in Tejas fest a few years back and I've never had Houston on my itinerary, but I'm kinda hoping that they go somewhere with this, giving me a reason to check things out.

Share thoughts, unleash hell.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer

Post by Nahemah »

Hmm, looks quite interesting. Jeremy Crow is a decent writer, though I hear you on Michael Ford.

I'm looking around the site just now.

Please update here if you find out anything more on it. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

I have some of his books, and I can't say that I'm impressed. They always seem so unfocused and dots all over the place. I can't decide if he wants to be a Satanist or a Sumerian.

It feels like it's a group of people who actually wants to join the church of satan, but not be associated with the current Church Of Satan.
It's like a Led Zeppelin tribute band, cool to see once because it reminds you of your teens, but in the end, it lacks originality.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Michael Ford, Desecrated?

I agree but there is useful content in among it all too, in places. I do enjoy Jeremy Crow's work, though.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Nahemah wrote:Michael Ford, Desecrated?
Yes.

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Desecrated wrote: It feels like it's a group of people who actually wants to join the church of satan, but not be associated with the current Church Of Satan.
It's like a Led Zeppelin tribute band, cool to see once because it reminds you of your teens, but in the end, it lacks originality.
This made me laugh way too hard. [lol] A fitting description in my opinion. Even if there is something of worth in their writings I'm just not a fan of shifting through badly copied drivel. I tried and it made my head hurt. It's like they are trying to hard to be cool, which is always a short trip self-defeat, and egalitarian which they are clearly not.
I'm also heavy into Sumeria and my main influence is definitely Anton La Vey but eh...

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”