How to activate my hypersigil collection?

For difficult to define queries.

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

How to activate my hypersigil collection?

Post by mindsword »

Ive been making hypersigils for the last 5-6 years. Writings, music, videos, comics etc. and it has sort of morphed into a kind of hypersigil conglomerate. But the thing is, i cant seem to activate it properly. Sometimes they work on their own but totally against my intention and only in small details, and i need a way to activate them all in a controlled well coreographed manner. Any ideas?

(Also, would anyone want to help me continue building the sigil? I need people with art skills. Basically drwaing, painting, video editing, music etc. It could eventually evolve into a media company, a la Grant Morrison or Alan Moore.)

Is anyone interested in seeing my art, or could that be negative for my intentions as it is still a work in progress...? Thank you.

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How to activate my hypersigil collection?

Post by mindsword »

i posted this last month, and still nothing? comon people....

ghawke2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ghawke2 »

mindsword wrote:i posted this last month, and still nothing? comon people....
This post is interesting and caught my eye!

You know, I think I had created a hypersigil a few years ago before I ever knew any of this or looked into it. I had written a story featuring a female character in a fantasy setting who was intensely after power and very into herself as a villain. I'll be honest, it was an adult story so I had a LOT of imagination going into it as well as a lot of hormonal angst. Low and behold three years later I met a woman with the exact same first name as my character, who I was incredibly and physically attracted to and dated for a 1.5 years and who, unfortunately, possessed a very narcissistic and materialistic view of the world and ended up being as cold and calculating in her own way as the character I had created. She ultimately ended up breaking my heart lol. Looking back now, I kind of wished I had finished the story with the same fervor I created it because I had a massive twist coming. lol

I wish I could tell you how to charge it, but mine, well, mine was done via a more sexual route with a vast attraction to some of the scenes I had written. [blush]

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mindsword »

ghawke2 wrote:
mindsword wrote:i posted this last month, and still nothing? comon people....
This post is interesting and caught my eye!

You know, I think I had created a hypersigil a few years ago before I ever knew any of this or looked into it. I had written a story featuring a female character in a fantasy setting who was intensely after power and very into herself as a villain. I'll be honest, it was an adult story so I had a LOT of imagination going into it as well as a lot of hormonal angst. Low and behold three years later I met a woman with the exact same first name as my character, who I was incredibly and physically attracted to and dated for a 1.5 years and who, unfortunately, possessed a very narcissistic and materialistic view of the world and ended up being as cold and calculating in her own way as the character I had created. She ultimately ended up breaking my heart lol. Looking back now, I kind of wished I had finished the story with the same fervor I created it because I had a massive twist coming. lol

I wish I could tell you how to charge it, but mine, well, mine was done via a more sexual route with a vast attraction to some of the scenes I had written. [blush]
lol something similar happened to me. ive been more careful about what i write/create after that, so ive decided to become more methodical. i also try to include as many safety mechanisms as possible in case shit hits the fan.... gotta love chaos magic....................

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mindsword »

C'mon people! wtf? I know someone's gotta be interested in this shit?

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 22&t=39240

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”