Almost no ordinary person knows, how much he is observed:

http://pdfs.mysteria.cz/privacy_protection.pdf

Sample:

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Privacy Protection

Post by EEHC »

Well, I don't think we have much privacy left in this digital age anyway. Our data are collected and sold by big companies to third-parties for profit, our emails are read by some intelligence agencies 'monitoring the web'. There's not much we can do about it to be honest. I try not to give too much thoughts to this as it only serves to develop some kind of paranoia. I don't have anything to hide and I believe I am not very interesting for these guys. If you live within the boundaries of the law, you shouldn't afraid of all this stuff IMO.

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

There is no privacy whatsoever when it comes to the Internet, text messages or phone calls and hasn't been for years. If you find yourself coming under scrutiny from any intelligence agency then there's little you can do. Who knows why this crap happens?

VolkodavKO
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by VolkodavKO »

EEHC wrote:Well, I don't think we have much privacy left in this digital age anyway. Our data are collected and sold by big companies to third-parties for profit, our emails are read by some intelligence agencies 'monitoring the web'. There's not much we can do about it to be honest. I try not to give too much thoughts to this as it only serves to develop some kind of paranoia. I don't have anything to hide and I believe I am not very interesting for these guys. If you live within the boundaries of the law, you shouldn't afraid of all this stuff IMO.
I agree that in this age we cannot do much about the fact that we are observed.

As for your opinion regarding 'not being interesting', it is a majority truth but not full.

Sometimes some information from people's privacy can be somewhat abused for a secret psychologic research, for example. Although probably they won't do such unpleasant interventions like in case of the people who do not live within 'the boundaries of the law'. Maybe you would not notice these interventions at all.
Horny Goat wrote:There is no privacy whatsoever when it comes to the Internet, text messages or phone calls and hasn't been for years. If you find yourself coming under scrutiny from any intelligence agency then there's little you can do. Who knows why this crap happens?
They need to have information about people. It helps them to control the masses more easily and to keep their system of reign on Earth.
Interesting PDF Files
http://pdfs.mysteria.cz/

Return to “Off-Topic (Occult)”